Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cougar hookup apps

And to most, a boat isn t good sufficient place for babies. dating service in tampa florida So we continued our relationship with the thought that we have been going to get married. How old you make friends have further restrictions based on hily dating business enterprise consumers. omegle double spy mode It s also ideal to choose a platform that has a very good reputation and is widespread.

megapersonal dating app

You can even block people today that you don t want to contact you, especially if they re persistent. dating in kalamazoo mi Apart from, signing up at Ashley Madison is extremely easy. Even even though I no longer see them as brand new students in require of guidance, I nonetheless really feel a particular level of protectiveness over my FYGlets. anchorage doublelist They met on social media and in no time they started to know every single other quite effectively.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/15/2008 8:34:14 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

camarog
Jacksonville, FL

I think that yall's problem is that you have this vision of the guy you want his build and everything and its just not feasable for most guys. Ill tell you that most guys that look like what you have in your head are gonna use you not all but most. The guys you always over look are gonna be the ones that treat you best. You know wich ones the ones that are quiet at first stay off to them selves arnt perfect. WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK????????????

3/15/2008 11:45:40 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Well, my first thought is that, as a man, you may not have a clear picture of what "we" women like. Even I have no idea what other women like.

I know that being allergic to tobacco smoke, I am not interested in any man if he is a smoker. The only condition might be if HE REALLY wants to quit. It's not my place to even ask him to quit....That, I know is a big problem with SOME women. Also, I do not want to kiss a tobacco smelling mouth.....and, sweetie...when I find my man, I expect to spend a lot of time kissing his mouth!

Anyone who reads my profile knows I feel that motorcycles are dangerous and do not expect to join a man on his Harley. In addition, I prefer a man who has enough pride in his appearance to have his photo taken in a casual, sporty manner. I'm not interested in seeking a man who posts a picture of himself in a backwards baseball cap, a T-shirt and perched upon his Harley. If this is his high priority, so be it, but he won't connect with me..Now, I personally have no problem with an open shirt or no shirt....

I have nothing against a man who plays golf or tennis, but if he is looking for a partner who will join him in these activities, he doesn't want me. If he is a HEAVY drinker and a BIG party goer, he's not for me.

I KNOW myself....I'm not looking for a clone....I'm looking for an available man, in my general age range, who is flexible, like me, except for the things I spelled out above, and who, MOST IMPORTANTLY, DOES NOT WANT INTIMACY WITH ANYONE BUT ME, when that time of our relationship arrives.

I don't consider any of this a particular PROBLEM.....and, it doesn't mean those who are not for me are not nice guys....I hope that maybe this clears up some things....well, you DID ask?

Sincerely,

Knittin Kitten

3/15/2008 3:38:58 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

estevan_craig
Bradenton, FL

well camarog u r right thats what wrong with alot of these womens these days they see what they wanna see but then they find out its not what they want though what they really and truly want is right there every day in front of them ladies u need to think about it and try for once

3/15/2008 8:04:53 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

a_friend_4_u
Titusville, FL

right on camarog

3/19/2008 10:37:04 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

trailertrash196
Hudson, FL

that is true,,knittin kitten,,,,,course it's a 2 way street with me on the way some of these woman dress like houchy momma's to attract men,,,,,,but the men dress funny or fake,,, then when the dating starts it changes,,,and that to me is wrong,,,and for both parties,,,if the picture is one way and your another then it's wrong;;;;;

3/19/2008 12:27:26 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

arealheppcat
Port Charlotte, FL

Why is it the other persons fault if things don't work? Sounds kind of selfish! If a woman does not want to take the time to get to know me or is not interested in me I would really appreciate them telling me so. No hard feelings, just move on.

3/19/2008 3:23:57 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I don't give it much thought as to being "the other person's fault". Most of the time (for me, anyway) there really is no "fault"....it's just something that doesn't work out. I've even blamed myself for not trying harder to find the chemistry....but, if it's not there it's not there....and, in my whole dating career...I'VE NEVER HAD CHEMISTRY GROW WHEN IT WASN'T THERE TO START!!!

Of course, sometimes it probably IS someone's FAULT. For me, I've had 4 men present me with pictures that are probably 10 years old and CERTAINLY at least 100 lbs. lighter. If they deceive in the beginning (and it's sooo silly, because weight can be altered at any time), I'm inclined to wonder where else I'll be deceived. Didn't they think I would find out when we met?

I'm sure there are as many "women" stories as "men" stories....the point is "deceit". Perhaps those who make it someone's fault when it's just circumstances, have a problem of their own???

Just my thoughts.,

Knittin Kitten

[Edited 3/19/2008 3:25:13 PM]

3/19/2008 3:29:28 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

abishop
Jacksonville, FL

Hell man I agree with you, I've seen so many cases like that a woman thinks a man is hot & he treats her like crap further on.

3/19/2008 6:07:28 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

flpixie
Bradenton, FL

And what about all the men that just want Barbie Dolls? Sorry guys not every woman looks like a model. I look like the girl next door and that just doesn't seem to be enough, so what goes around comes around boys.

3/19/2008 6:55:19 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

arealheppcat
Port Charlotte, FL

Hey, pixie I'm all for the girl nextdoor. And I'm looking for a woman thats real. Thats what make it so hard is the attude that everyone thinks the opsit sex is looking for perfict when they get passed on or turned down. No one said it would be easy!

3/21/2008 12:52:39 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

deathmetal29
Jacksonville, FL

What really get's me, is you find someone interesting on here. They may not be 100 percent you'r type, personality wise, and such. But still seem very awesome, so you email them, for Friendly conversation .and you simply get no reply me personaly im on here for friendships and to maybe meet someone i dont understand these chicks in Jacksonville and Florida period!

3/21/2008 8:31:11 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

rickls1935
Lakeland, FL

it has nothing to do with the ladies of jacksonville, or florida!

I've met lotsa nice ones from jax beach and polk county! I've search every state of the union for the past five years! I have search every day, and all nights in adult finder, dhu, [blocked site] and yahoo, with no result!

i've heard every excuse that you can imagine, they want some younger, more money, that will move to where they are, their kids are living with them, mostly adult males, living off of mom!

at midnight they are so in love with me they can't stand it! they're going to get the next plane out, with the sun rise, "i'm sorry, rick!".

they don't know what they do want!

i just know that it ain't me! for two years, and especially the last 2 weeks, i've begged!

NOTHING!

[Edited 3/21/2008 8:34:49 AM]

3/21/2008 11:24:22 AM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

deathmetal29
Jacksonville, FL

you probably hit it on the nail Rick i believe you are right

4/1/2008 4:44:39 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

lisey3
Tampa, FL

I have visited the forums and what blows my mind are the "regulars".
Some men are there ALL day EVERYDAY. Are they on unemployment? They don't say "retired".
And they have there groups that attack people.
I check to see "what" forums they are in. If it's usually of sexual content
he isnt worth my time.

4/1/2008 7:04:52 PM Women's Problem with finding a good guy.  

londonbroil
Ocala, FL

i think what we as men have to think is,what does it take to find a decent woman.i mean,as far as i'm concerned we have 3 types of women.class a, alot of women are materialistic.class b. if your're a nice chap,she takes advantage of you.class c.if you're a bastard,she will love you forever.but also,there are alot of fake men and women out there.i just think you really have to be a very lucky bugger to find someone compatable these days,why is there no real people out there.so,realluy,it's not about women finding a good guy,it's about good people finding each other.

Page: 1, 2