Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

She started chatting with her now boyfriend via the app in April 2020 for the duration of a full lockdown in Spain, where she lives. dating discussion forums The most successful dating apps will have thousands of critiques. Who knows, you may well even find out your mutual love for a distinct comic book hero no one else knows about. rubratings sacramento There are fairly a lot of issues that regular customers can do on the platform , but a lot of members favor to upgrade to use premium capabilities.

social hookup dating site

Read our guidance articles to make your profile as appealing as achievable and obtain guidelines on how to break the ice. dating dunedin Circle Match Dating Your guide to dating all in one place. alexis texas snapchat name Then he asked me out for coffee, and I stupidly said no—I do not drink coffee, but he just thought I didn t want to go out with him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/20/2007 8:28:30 PM I need to be spanked  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

Hey guys, I've never been spanked (well one here and there but that don't count).
I've fantasized about it and heard a few good ideas wanna know if there's anyone out there that really would.
Mind you, I'm not into pain....just a little close to the limit.
So, what roles would I and you be in?

6/20/2007 8:33:25 PM I need to be spanked  

sandiego_girl67
El Cajon, CA

LOL spanking is soooo erotic - I love it up until swat # 30...then it gets ouchy!

6/20/2007 8:38:20 PM I need to be spanked  

bendi
Maryville, TN

If he does it right, it makes me cum. Its fun!

6/20/2007 8:40:31 PM I need to be spanked  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

Let me spank that thang!

Let me spank that thang=

6/20/2007 8:44:29 PM I need to be spanked  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

anewstart...tell me how you would do it?

to all of you....Is there role playing going on when you do this?

6/20/2007 8:48:02 PM I need to be spanked  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

Just hard enough to excite you not hard enough to hurt you. It usually takes my mind of what I'm really doing and I can hang in there just that much longer my dream is to make an hour straight but hey I do have high goals! He! he! I have gone all night but not at once usually need a sandwich or candy bar or something! LOL Just tell me when you have had enough then I'll give you just a little bit more!

[Edited 6/20/2007 8:55:09 PM]

6/20/2007 8:53:34 PM I need to be spanked  

hapycampr
Aberdeen, WA

Spank and caress....spank and caress...spank and squeeze...while the ass is tender, explore a bit....when I suprise you suddenly, i spank with the other hand. Even a light spanking of the genetalia if it needs to be taken up a notch..and it's okay to spank back just so long as it doesn't start resembling a couple of monkeys fighting...there's more where that came from

6/20/2007 8:55:58 PM I need to be spanked  

sandiego_girl67
El Cajon, CA

Role playing...yes. Naughty girl, needs punished. Master/Slave role-play is even better. Whips (soft ones please) are great, but a bare hand is mmmmmmmm.

Nothing like your birthday coming around to give someone a reason!

6/20/2007 8:56:59 PM I need to be spanked  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

*SPANK! SPANK*

6/20/2007 8:57:11 PM I need to be spanked  

sandiego_girl67
El Cajon, CA

LOL

6/20/2007 8:57:42 PM I need to be spanked  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

We'll just Role Play it's your birthday. Happy Birthday to you 1 whack... 2 whack... 3whack...

6/20/2007 8:58:11 PM I need to be spanked  

sandiego_girl67
El Cajon, CA

I feel it - all the way from Georgia! Thanks!

6/20/2007 8:58:17 PM I need to be spanked  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

thanks ANS and hapy...
Hapy, I liked the description...sounds baaaaad....mmmmm

6/20/2007 8:59:08 PM I need to be spanked  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

Let me show you how it's done!

Let me spank that thang=

6/20/2007 9:02:00 PM I need to be spanked  

bunnyears