Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is zoosk a hookup site

Like other swipe based apps, customers view one more person s photo and profile particulars just before deciding whether to swipe right or left . online dating in albuquerque nm This is not fair to them or to you. So, don t waste the match and start chatting on the internet with folks now to make incorrect good friends and meet males and girls of all age groups, all this just as a guest. omégle However, you can upgrade for a Premium membership to see if your messages have been read and to access stats on your match how long they normally take to reply, for instance.

best hookup places in chicago

They can also comment on it, which makes initiating a conversation so substantially additional exciting than on other dating apps. orlando personal ad It s frustrating because they do seem to be the most widely employed and I personally don t want to decrease the possibility of meeting the ideal particular person mainly because I am on the wrong platform but, it is what it is. Byron knows of this and 1 afternoon, he requested if he could have a bit of my time and suggested a video contact. snapsext complaints But she laughed with us, and as a result, we nonetheless laugh about it today.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/15/2008 3:26:56 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

[Edited 3/15/2008 4:37:07 PM]

3/16/2008 7:36:56 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

lovemetender4
Urbanna, VA

That was very touching, I'm sure your Mom, would and is watching from up above. LMT4

You did good Sis.

[Edited 3/16/2008 7:37:43 AM]

3/16/2008 7:40:51 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sunshinewm1
Cleveland, TN

Beach, that was beautiful...........brought tears to my eyes

I can relate to you, i lost my mother as well.
Not a day goes by that i don' think of her.....
She would be so proud of you

3/16/2008 9:56:44 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Oh thanks alot Sunshine, she was a wonderful Mom, and I guess Im alot like her....Maybe thats why we bumped heads, to much alike, but I do miss her so much, Mothers day coming soon and that always so hard. And that video took me so long to make, I've got it now...Thanks to all that helped, me loves yas.....Beach

3/16/2008 10:41:30 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sunshinewm1
Cleveland, TN

That sounds alot like me and my mom........we did but heads alot, but were very close. Probably because we were so much alike I think that video is pricelss!!! I know it was time consuming but well worth it!! Loves ya too Beach

3/17/2008 9:12:58 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

ladder49chick
Pine Knot, KY

Oh that makes me wanna cry my eyes out i just lost my mom sept 6th she was shot and killed by my brother who was high on drugs and almost lost my dad but i still got him but i miss my mom soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

3/17/2008 11:42:54 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Ladder, OMG, I don't know what to say....Other then, I'm very sorry for your loss.

If you ever need a friend to talk to just let me know....I'm here, Hugs Beach

3/20/2008 5:38:00 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

xaleia
Granite Bay, CA

very nice. I wish I knew how to do that. I have lost all but my sis in my family..My Dad being the hardest and most recent.
Your mom is very proud....no doubt.

Grats on a lovely tribute

3/21/2008 12:38:54 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

birdie1111
Santa Maria, CA

This is a wonderful video! It made me like you already, knowing that you care so much for your (late) mother. Same thing with me and my (late) mom, and I also made a video tribute for her. I'm new to this site, but just seeing this video has made it worth it already, thank you.

3/21/2008 6:04:27 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

ulyss
Livingston, NJ

You know one thing that touches me with this song, is how carefully and professionally whitney sings this. This song you know use to make me sad until now when I see the beautiful pictures you posted. I think I will just smile now and download this to my CD and just smile, because I know you are.

3/21/2008 8:44:24 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Uylss, This song was written by Dolly Parton, many yrs ago. She wrote it to say good bye to Porter Wagner, I'll always love you I guess Is me... For I always say this to the ones I love. When Whitney did this, it blew me away, I Love her.... And yes when she sang it you can feel it in the words, she sings it from so deep in her soul.....

And to Birdie, thank you lady.... This site does have great people, some hide who they really are, but I feel why bother, I'm a nut too.... Please don't misread what I post some times, for those I address sometimes, We are just picking at each other, Kind Of like a big family reunion, here, welcome to the site, new people, and yes there are real human beings on here....... Many hugs Beach

3/21/2008 11:32:21 AM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

ulyss
Livingston, NJ

Yes, I remember when she sang this I like her as well!!! I kind of like alot of the old country music songs like Kenny Rogers, Willie Nelson, but my friends liker to tease me alittle. I say so what this is me ..

3/21/2008 1:45:23 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Cool. and thanks.....beach

3/24/2008 4:29:16 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

katiejane40
Denton, TX

Really great tribute to your mother!!! I know you feel!!

3/24/2008 4:48:03 PM I'll aways love you, a trubite to my MOM.......  

kay46
Quitaque, TX

that was wonderful, your mom would be so happy with what youve done

heres mine that i had put in the paper where we grew up

IN LOVING MEMORY OF NORMA JEAN (PARTRIDGE) PHILLIPS
BY KAY (PHILLIPS) SKINNER

Its been a year since God took you from us
Its been a year full of suffering and tears
It's been a year full of questioning if we missed the signs
That your death was so close and near
It's been "could I have done something to prevent death
From coming for you so early" and I WISH to God in Heaven I could have been holding your hand that day
One last kiss and I LOVE YOU to send you on your way,
To finally meet OUR Lord Jesus, as he walked with you the rest of the way"
It's been a year of love and prayers to
For my dad, sister, and my family too
Each day we think so fondly of you
I'm so glad my dad fell in love with you
And you taught my sister, dad, and I that Jesus loves us too
I will always try and remember to care for my family, friends, and patients
As I have cared for you, as you in return taught us to do
Mom we miss you so much-we really do!
I know you will be standing at Jesus' side
As each of your family and friends take their turn too