Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is presently readily available in 19 other nations, although there is currently no date set for its arrival to Australia. asian singles phoenix Go beyond pickup lines and cheesy compliments. Well apart type attempting to be a pedo but I mean there s web sites for dating Blitz is not one particular of them. hookups in turkey The coffee drinking roommate and I have been married for pretty much 40 years now.

skipthegames

You can make this as goofy as you like, your answer will inspire your match to make their answer just as quirky. grand junction personals Computer software Analyst Jordan Minor actually just wants to use his fancy Northwestern University journalism degree to write about video games. Courting and forum to meet exciting, which includes plenty of seven! Vice male a dating game threads woman mw forum. benaughty free account Now, just after a week of what she calls rekindling, she stated she s considering about what it will mean to be collectively if social distancing remains in place for months or even a year.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 4:16:32 AM David and Robyn  

barrajack1
Queensland
Australia

Purely by accident, Robin got posted on to this site from some other location and I saw her picture. I immediately felt an affinity with this woman so I started to write to her.

It worked out that we both worked in Sydney in the old days and I, as a Military Policeman, would "bend em" and she, as a Nurse, would "mend em". One of the biggest fights I was ever involved in was at the Governor Bourke Hotel in Sydney and we put 15 into hospital that night for repairs. That was in 1967 and the Nearest hospital was the Royal Prince Alfred and that was where Robyn worked.

She went to Spain the US and South Africa and bought up 4 children and I went to Vietnam and Malaysia/Singapore and also raised 5 children.

Well we did not cross paths at that hospital that I knew about but when we started chatting about the 60's and what we were doing, we realised we had much in common.

Within 3 months of our first contact, it got to the point that even though we were 500 miles apart, we would type down the same question or song title when we were on the net or we would say the same thing at the same time when we were talking on the phone. It was uncanny and now I have proposed to her and she has accepted.

So, these sites can work and it has for Robyn and I so heres all the best to all of you out there, may you be as lucky as Robyn and I.

Keep on keeping on, it is worth it

David and Robyn

3/16/2008 6:49:41 AM David and Robyn  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

Congratulations This is a great story and just proves Love is out there Good Luck!!

3/16/2008 11:41:36 AM David and Robyn  

rockcil
Rockland, ON

All my best for both of you.I wish it would be the same for me to,cause i am craving to be loved by a man.But i will wait he will come around some day.I am happy for you David and Robyn.Send you all my best.xo

3/16/2008 11:46:12 AM David and Robyn  

sunshinewm1
Cleveland, TN

That is wonderful......
Wishing you lots of love and happiness

3/16/2008 6:27:34 PM David and Robyn  

robbie504love
Queensland
Australia

I have to say something here...
David would be the most sweetest, most caring, romantic, compassionate man I have ever known.
I wish all of you could find someone as wonderful as I have..
Dont give up for there is another as wonderful as David out there for you.
I can only thank DateHookup.dating for sending him to me..
and thanks for your good wishes to us, it means a lot to both of us..
DateHookup.dating you have won me.
Robyn....and to my prince charming.....I love you always

3/16/2008 8:14:32 PM David and Robyn  

josiemae
Kissimmee, FL

Congratulations, it is heart warming when we realize that DateHookup is one of the channels for us to look for men and women who we would think is next impossible to meet. This prove that technology can do a wonderful job. Nonetheless, I am so happy for both of you. May you continue to enjoy life and have a wonderful time together.

3/16/2008 9:01:03 PM David and Robyn  

barrajack1
Queensland
Australia

Go on Robyn,

Now you have me crying with tears of happiness.

I don't really think that the phrase "love is never having to say you're sorry" is totally correct.

I think love is when every day is better and all day long you are smiling. When you walk around a corner, you expect your lover to be there, when ever you have a thought n your mind, it is always of you and your partner.

I have been like that for some time now and it is a wonderful feeling.

Thank you Robyn for being you

3/17/2008 7:19:58 PM David and Robyn  

jean33371
Newbern, TN

Hey David and Robyn, Congradulations. I am so happy for you. Love is in the air. I wish you both a life filled with lots of happiness and love. Again congradulations.

3/18/2008 5:22:10 AM David and Robyn  

wolv87
Castro Valley, CA

Congratulations you two

Hope nothing but the best for both of you!!

3/18/2008 5:44:23 PM David and Robyn  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Toasting to a wonderful life together!

3/20/2008 9:52:18 AM David and Robyn  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Congrats....and it's a wonderful storey! Best wishes to you.

3/20/2008 3:48:59 PM David and Robyn  

barrajack1
Queensland
Australia

Thank you to all those well wishers and have a happy and safe Easter.

May all your easter eggs be diet right

3/20/2008 3:54:30 PM David and Robyn  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Congratulations again, David and Robyn! I'm soo soo happy for you!
And I expect to continue with the updates and e-mails from you both! Friends forever, ya know?
I've so enjoyed all the notes we've passed back and forth and hearing this relationship progress to THIS..it is truly awesome! Kudos' to you, my friends across the ocean!
You'd better send pics of the party...with a lot of smiles in them all!
Happy dance for you two!!
Donna

3/20/2008 4:15:54 PM David and Robyn  

barrajack1
Queensland
Australia

You betcha mate,

David and Robyn