Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good hookup apps

Support local journalism by subscribing to your Blank Slate Media community newspaper for just $35 a year. dating in laramie wyoming Anything can be returned or exchanged. Individuals aged 45+ are the most likely to be targeted. justforhookups nude This is an opinion website that delivers data of a general nature and none of the opinions should be construed as assistance.

listcrawler 40up

You can truly get to know a lot about somebody on a 1st date, and it s truly doable to detect some red flags for unhealthy behaviors even in the incredibly starting. chat line bridgeport ct For instance, Hoffman says, if you share a like for a distinct Television show, you could bring up the fact you read an short article about the series, and then ask them what they thought about it. Even though there are numerous posts addressing widespread problems such as drink spiking and sexual assault several other individuals rant about discovering avoiding worthless males and abstaining from sex without investment . doublelist vegas The couple, who got married in 2001, currently live in Croton on Hudson, New York, with their two daughters, ages 15 and 18.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 8:35:50 AM Virtualness, this could be really good  

healthologist
Page, AZ

I got some sleep in bits and pieces, dreamed up a couple of ideas for DH. I get some of my best ideas early in the morning.
What do think about "virtual condoms" for the sex and dating forum?My other Idea was the virtual orgy or virtual threesome or foursome (get your mind out of the gutter, it's not what you think, although it could be).
The condom would be put in use by pushing the "v" and "c" at the same time and if you added the "b" it would toggle between bold and script. what would happen is every time you typed a swear word it would automatically fix itself. F*ck would become F**k and be in bold type (or script) but you wouldn't have to think about doing it, you would just type the word. People in the forum would tell you to put your condom on if you typed F*ck.
This would be very beneficial in reminding people about safe sex and clean up the forum some at the same time.
The virtual orgy or threesome/foursome/however many would work this way and could be used in any forum.
If you started a thread, instead of having the block feature, you would start the title with vto or vts. vto (virtual orgy) would limit posters to only those in your friends list, everyone else could lurk but they couldn't post. If you typed vts (virtual specific) and two or more names separated by comas, only those names + yourself could post. Everyone else would have to lurk.
What do you think?

3/16/2008 12:17:41 PM Virtualness, this could be really good  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Umm- are you traveling the road of private chat rooms with the "vts" except allowing for voyeurs (lurkers)?

How would you have guests that are not necessarily friends? Or if you didn't want all of your friends, only some of them? or some friends + some guests?

I like cleaning up the forum concept. I'm just not too thrilled with the voyeur / lurker concept:

1) it's going to cause hurt feelings in some people which may discourage them from posting elsewhere where you & others in the "vts" chat are posting also

2) it's going to anger others -

Maybe a better way to put this is to ask, what is the benefit of having lurkers? I might be missing something in your idea.

3/16/2008 3:22:19 PM Virtualness, this could be really good  

winesong
Bend, OR

I think you might want some additional sleep...(lol)
I do not see the benefit of this forum...
look at the anger when the BLOCK feature
came out...

No, I do not think so...*being excluded* does not feel good
to anyone that I know...

More sleep?

Wine

3/16/2008 4:01:21 PM Virtualness, this could be really good  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Hi girls, thanks for jumping in on this.
I still like the virtual condoms and that doesn't seem to have a problem.

The vto/vts, that's what this forum is for, to kick these ideas around.

The lurkers, I don't know what to do about that, it could be educational but maybe it should just be private.

The exclusionary part, if you block someone you are excluding them, but if they fail to send you an email and ask to be included and be one of your friends, then they are excluding themselves.

Just food for thought, I had a short nap.

3/16/2008 5:45:42 PM Virtualness, this could be really good  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

I can see the benefits of a private chat / forum - i.e. sharing on a topic common to a specific group but not to the general public (PTSD, top-secret recipes, as examples). Guess that venue would require an objective moderator.

Just my $.02