Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonaks

An uncomplicated way to locate out if the person has strong feelings or is a lot more laid back with milder feelings, Elizabeth says. men seeking men el paso tx This is a common problem with lots of close friends I ve talked to. Pairing up with somebody you already know to come across an thought. listcrawler fredericksburg va I m Lachlan Brown, the founder, and editor of Hack Spirit.

how to post on mega personal

Produce on line polls, distribute them making use of e mail and many other selections and start analyzing poll benefits. ukiah ca dating With this week s solution update, we ve added a voice and video analytics feature that lets customers see their voice and video usage information, thereby improving user engagement. And profiles that come across as attempting also really hard, or seeming cheesy, or arrogant, or just not that fascinating, can be indicative of somebody who s simply new to on line dating. hud hookup app reviews reddit com is prohibited.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/17/2008 10:42:07 PM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

featha
Apache Junction, AZ

i say you f*ck and ask questions later...

3/17/2008 10:42:08 PM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

icedsnow63
Broken Arrow, OK

i already told you FWB = friends with benefits...sex without committment

3/17/2008 10:43:00 PM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

stringsvrs
Syracuse, NY

Thank you Iced

Benefits = insurance? medical?

It's a sex thing right?

sheesh

Showing my ineptness here, I have been out of it for too long I guess.

puter is posting slower for some reason

[Edited 3/17/2008 10:44:26 PM]

3/17/2008 10:48:32 PM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

sebaston
Evansville, IN

l l l

[Edited 3/18/2008 10:19:38 AM]

3/18/2008 11:26:06 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

againnothing
Miles City, MT

i dontwhat men to think that all woman have to fall in love just because you sleep with someone,i dont trust enuff to get attached but i love sex and its nice to get alone with the one your with so it does work ive had no problems. i think as was a man in a past life.

3/21/2008 5:10:45 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

beachangels28
Warwick, RI

LMAO at againnothing!!!!!
I agree with most of the woman on this topic. Somehow feelings to come into play. Weather you want then to or not. I guess unless you think like a man would. Most men I know like FWB! As you can tell by reading the posts. I do not think there was one that doesn't do it. Except for the one (sorry forgot name) that said he did it and turned into a nightmare. And yes it usually does. I have done it and lost 2 great friends due to it. So there for I refuse to do it again. Like someone had mentioned in the post I would much rather keep the great friendship rather then loose it! And by the way it is not only the woman that get emotionally involved. In my case one was the man!

3/28/2008 12:00:49 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

3/28/2008 12:02:57 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

yummyballs75
Las Vegas, NV

You need a new best friend sweetie

3/28/2008 12:17:31 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

are you offering? cause I currently dont have one

3/28/2008 5:32:29 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

ccmore
Owosso, MI

I think that there is no such thing as a "sex buddy". Once you have gone that far with someone, emotionally, there is no going back.

3/28/2008 6:55:49 AM About the sex buddies and FWB!  

mac533
Weymouth, MA

damn ice you still at work ?? maybe that aint such a good job.

Page: 1, 2