Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

The key page displays other users profiles, consisting of photographs and information such as a brief bio, occupation, and interests. craigslist show low free stuff She said the trust had not too long ago undertaken perform with one particular website, even though wouldn t name it. Note that this is by no suggests an exhaustive list, and there are a lot a lot more like these in the app shops. locanto pakistan By no means give out as well considerably personal info, such as your dwelling address, telephone number or email.

skipthegames singles

Since there are so numerous daters on POF looking for all sorts of relationships, POF has implemented a quite advanced search function that permits you to whittle down the crowd. ames iowa hookup One user said FDS helped them block a manipulative guy they d been seeing for years yet another mentioned the neighborhood helped her leave an abusive relationship. My son was preparing to marry a girl who he had met locally, no dating web site necessary. summerlynnhart onlyfans Under no circumstances have I ever dated two or additional individuals at the same time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/4/2008 2:46:48 PM no married persons  

g_spothitter69
Crescent City, CA

I am married but I am also BI.I am looking for a girlfriend for me and my man

2/6/2008 10:03:02 AM no married persons  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I'm just adding my thoughts to the list. Dustin is being very realistic.....Ya can't "regulate" something ya can't "control". Personally, I feel that if the "married" category is an option, more "marrieds" are likely to use it. Those who are scammers and cheaters will always use whatever means they can think of to deceive. We just have to keep ourselves aware and be prudent in our searches.

Leave it there...right or wrong....don't waste your time worrying about it....don't judge them........use your own discretion and ignore those who don't interest you.

Just my thoughts...

Knittin Kitten

2/18/2008 7:47:31 AM no married persons  

luvlymom2be
Knoxville, TN

You know bass I feel that she is right about that.Its only the scammers ans cheaters who are married that chose single.

2/28/2008 10:45:30 AM no married persons  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

Yeah maybe luvly maybe.But still its hard to tell the married folks from the single around here.

2/28/2008 10:46:20 AM no married persons  

luvlymom2be
Knoxville, TN

GET OVER IT!!!!!

3/4/2008 1:53:10 PM no married persons  

canario48
Van Nuys, CA

Come on guys, unless this is a site for romance and sexual encounters only, it's not fair that married people cannot find a place to make "friends". I am married and very faithful to my wife and she knows that I am looking for a friend. Instead of eliminating married people, they should include an option for "Friendship only".

3/4/2008 7:10:56 PM no married persons  

winesong
Bend, OR

It is a DATE HOOK UP site...HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO....any one home....???
why would you possibly go to this site...**just to find a friend**?
If you met your s/o on this site, and you stayed okay...we all know you as
individuals before you found your new life together.

But for you to be here as a *unique married person looking for a friend*...
that is so ......*WRONG*...... is the only word I can say.
It is just unfair and possibly dishonest, to your
wife, & the people here.

How about you try YAHOO groups for what ever subject you are interested in..
cars, dogs, airplanes, photography...birds...what ever. Lot's of friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE....find happiness with other married people...if you are looking for a fling,
and still be married, there are those sites that cater to your fantasy also...

Bye, Bye... please..for your own self respect.

Wine

3/5/2008 4:03:07 AM no married persons  

tammy57
Cumberland, KY

whats wrong with married man and woman geting on they could be just looking for a friend someone to talk to

3/5/2008 6:03:47 AM no married persons  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Any married guy I have run into have boldly upfront told me. Yes I don't like it and yes I believe married people don't belong on a singles site.

However I can't stop it nor can you!

We all have the "block" feature though..use it.

[Edited 3/5/2008 6:05:37 AM]

3/5/2008 7:20:23 AM no married persons  

tammy57
Cumberland, KY

maybe there someone on here a paeson like to talk with

3/5/2008 7:30:53 AM no married persons  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

Well yeah we do have a block feature.But I don't know how to use it unless they send and email or something.

3/5/2008 7:42:03 AM no married persons  

luvlymom2be
Knoxville, TN

Are you going to delete your profile when you get married?

3/6/2008 12:28:18 PM no married persons  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Bass, I can't help asking why you would need the block feature if someone has not emailed you? As for learning how to use these features. try the help features first., Start a thread asking for specific help on something...or, if all else fails, ask Dustin.

I have gotten many answers from helpful friends online here. I'm not a computer whiz, or I'd try to help you.

Sincerely,

KK

3/11/2008 4:42:59 AM no married persons  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

I agree with the thought that married should not be on, but if you take that choice out, the ones that want on will just say they are single or whatever. The choice keeps some honest in putting on their profile.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6