Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

We use machine understanding to locate your perfect match by frequent interests, values, and psychological compatibility. free dating sites in idaho Rachel Vanderbilt is the host of the Relationship Doctor podcast. We developed profiles for every platform, then calculated how lots of matches we created across a 24 hour period. doublelist daytona Luckily, there are a number of strategies to add rich capabilities to 1 on 1 private chat.

skipthegames women

Now, it is not showing me messages when I go into them. craigslist personals ocala area And that may well be only a single of the a lot of ways that on the web dating shakes up the standard gender roles of the man actively pursuing the lady, who then decides whether or not the partnership shall continue General data about anything about other members? He proceeds to query her about irrespective of whether or not she was speaking to other guys. xmatch free And if you have far more concerns, it is a excellent way to prompt them for one more date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/5/2007 4:37:57 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well i do not know about that i am asking about things that have already happened

7/6/2007 7:38:32 AM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

This is a very thought-provoking question. I'll have to think about it. Thanks for posing the question! It's nice to see others think and wonder...

7/12/2007 4:38:29 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

thank you i do try to ask some questions that make people think

7/14/2007 5:20:24 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

The last supper, when I resite the last supper, I try to take my self back to that moment, You are sitting there, knowing that one of your deciples will betray you. And still, have so much love in your heart, that you would share a meal with that person.

7/16/2007 7:35:03 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

how about the time of the flood actually being on the ark just waiting until the wicked of that time were destroyd witnessing the first rain and alas the e first rainbow which was a sign that God would never flood the earth again

7/16/2007 7:42:20 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

huh now where in the bible does it say that nowhere maybe you could pick another point in bible time

7/16/2007 7:44:15 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

I would go back to where all these men wrote the bible then smackem' down
for distorting the message this so called god sent out.

7/16/2007 7:47:27 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i got a better idea how about during the flood outside of the ark or maybe resurrection morning when Jesus rose from the dead at the moment where teh guards were that guarded His tomb

7/16/2007 7:50:38 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well kinda better although you might want to read the story again it was aberham's son isaac that God said to kill and out of obiedience he went to mount moriah but as aberham was going to do so God stop him and they saw a ram caught in a thicket and sacrificed it instead

7/24/2007 7:12:58 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

that might have been what meg said but it is not what God said i think also i would go and see the first coming of Jesus that would be wonderful

7/24/2007 7:22:04 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I would like to have been a fly on the wall (CLOUD) when God (Whom I believe was working out the bugs in the Old Testament)realized He had made a few boo boos and decided to send Christ our Savior!

7/25/2007 1:02:55 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

How could a the god make boo boos? Man makes the boo boos the Creator makes no mistakes.

7/25/2007 1:04:57 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

God did not make any boo boos man decide to sin so it is satans fault not God's that the world is in the condition it is

7/25/2007 6:46:09 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

I am truly sorry if i offended anyone when i said God made booboos.Im not an idiot,and take Christianity very serious.I do however joke around quite often,& I am sure Jesus,(mine anyways)has a great sense of humor.Maybe my choice of words were not appropriate,but i sincerely believe that God "changed His mind"after realizing that things just were'nt working out the way He had planned!Think about it...is that really that far fetched? Im new to this site and was very excited when I learned there was going to be a forum regarding Religion,but all I have seen in two days is bickering,name calling and down right unChristian behavior....WHY cant we (as adults w/our own beliefs,traditions,opinions and sense of whats right or wrong)agree to say whats on our minds without being hurtful????? Thanks for listening!

7/25/2007 8:13:10 PM if you could go back and live any moment of bible time where would it  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

my thought exactly kdogg

Page: 1, 2, 3