Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup dating site

Email addresses, photos and facts might also be shared with third parties for advertising purposes on behalf of Oasis. mechanicsville singles Dating apps worked fine for my wife and myself, as well as a bunch of other people today I know. com factors such as brassy handbags or watches are for that reason observable, she mentioned. ny bedpage Our greater requirements may perhaps result in fewer numbers for awhile, but we are convinced that high quality is far more important than quantity, and our increasing membership supports us by referring us to their close friends.

www skipthegames

Apart from these concerns, if you re seriously looking to make an impression, it is very important that you ask concerns related specifically to them. georgetown tx singles And if you think the chat might seize also positive surprises, you re wrong! Mainly because finest on your 1st contact you will learn the smell of your companion, you will dating on the internet to uncover the video of his eyes and you can take get in touch with with his skin. We enjoyed testing out both the desktop version and the app, getting them easy to navigate, and we liked that it assesses your character just before asking you to upload images. st louis rubratings Sex with you no much more than once a month.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/18/2008 5:00:22 PM What's the funniest sexual encounter you ever had?  

aceinthehouse
Springfield, MO

I thought I would share a story with you all....

I was about 20 or 21 I believe....I was seeing this girl name Amy(we weren't really dating but just kind of meeting up for just sex)

One day we were talking and she wanted me to come over on that following Saturday to get together and everything...She wanted me to bring some erotic foods that we could play around with...(like strawberries,choc.mousse) or just really anything non-specific to have a dark candelight romantic/erotic evening together...

So, I was like "ya..sure,that would be very nice"...She was the type of girl that would probably do anything and everything within reason..

So a few days go by and I was playing basketball on that Saturday as I usually did with my friends...And I noticed that it was around 7:00pm and I was supposed to show up around 8 as she had this all planned out,but it was kind of a suprised as to what she had there and so on...

So I went home to clean up and get ready for a hot steamy night of lovin'...I show up on time and everything was great as we had a few drinks...It was very dark in her appartment with the exception of a few candles she had going and some music playing...
She also answered the door in a very nice dark red slip-on nightgown which lit my eyes as I walked in the door...

So after a while we find ourselves makin' out and things are starting to get a little hot-N-heavy and we eventually find ourselves working our way to the living room floor,where she had a mattress laying down with this huge blanket draped over it...

Se we are finally shedding our clothes...(well I am anyways)She didn't have much on to begin with...And we continue feeling each other up and everything,then she pulls out this chocolate syrup..

She then goes on to spread this all over my body....(And I mean everywhere!)And she's licking all this off and then some...It's very relaxing and really turns up the heat when you are keeping your self control for the moment to enjoy the experience...

So after she's licked every sticky part of my body clean and this stuff is still smeared all over her face and mine from kissing her throughout as well...

She wipes her face a bit and says..."your turn baby".....I start to think for a minute on what I got for her to bring over and realize I didn't have it with me as I left it at home from being in a hurry to keep from being late...(I had purchased strawberry cream cheese as she loved that stuff)Actually...A few them...

So I totally screwed up and forgot to bring it,but was in a situation where I couldn't leave to go get it either...(totally ruin the moment)So I had to think real hard....I had to improvise,but had to not let her know that I forgot to bring anything...Otherwise,I'm just a thoughtless piece of crap!

So as she continued to drink a little,I decided to go into the bathroom and figure it out...What can I use?Also to wipe that sticky syrup off me while I think...

So sitting right there on the sink was a tube of "Aquafresh" toothpaste..lol...I thought..."perfect"!It's minty...we all taste it....It's my only shot!lol...It's even got pretty colors....lol

But I had to do it,without her seeing the tube...!Which meant I had to squeeze a bunch of this stuff,while I was in bathroom and just hold it in my hand..lol..It was dark....she wouldn't know...Right?

So I go over to her and lay down next to her and tell her to "lay down honey"...."I got a big suprise for you..."

So I start rubbing that "Aquafresh" all over her body...I really wanted to get as much as I could between her inner thighs as I like to go there...I also put some on the lower part of her belly and yes.....I put some of that stuff in her p*ssy...But thought nothing of it....

So I'm licking all that stuff off her and decided to go down on her and lick that p*ssy clean...I like to use my hands so I'm rubbing that shit all up inside her as well...lol

Things are great at the moment...She so into it...She's squirmin'....movin' her feet alot....Knees are swaying...I just knew her toenails were gonna crack from this experience...!I was lovin' it...and apparently she was too..

Then all of a sudden she says..."stop"...I'm looking at her in total confusion..Then she spits out words like...."Oh'..."EE"...."ouch"..."EE"...I decide to stand up and ask her if I can help her up....She says..."not yet"...."I just want to sit here for a moment.."

Then all of a sudden,she makes a B-line to the bathroom...screamin'...yellin'....I followed her in there with the door cracked open to check on her...And she's sittin in the tub with the water on, splashing this stuff off of her...

She asked me,what did I use on her and I said...(reluctantly)"Aquafresh honey"...I'm thinking she's gonna kick my ass big time...

And with a big suprise...She starts cracking up and we both started laughing so hard...which made into an even better Encore later that evening...Much later that evening I must say...

So...I just thought I would share you the most dumbest/funniest thing I ever did sexually...

I guess the moral of the story is...If you forgot your erotic creams...Go to the kitchen first!

Does anybody have anything they would like to share...?

3/18/2008 6:15:28 PM What's the funniest sexual encounter you ever had?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

So, does it have to be funny haha, or can it be funny wierd?

3/18/2008 7:37:30 PM What's the funniest sexual encounter you ever had?  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

C'mon Metu. You've probably got a ton of both. Just share some. LOL.