Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

Our very first face to face meeting was when my firm sent me back to London and I landed in the UK precisely 100 days after we matched. dating in st augustine fl Buddies are excellent, but I am missing that feeling of companionship. (if you re not eye catching, then you will want possibly GRRM to compose your profile for you). onlyfans com 3d secure I m pleased with them simply because they have single smart link on mainstream niche also they pay me timely.

sex hookup apps uk

Eharmony matches you with compatible local males or ladies no matter if you are searching for adore in Los Angeles, Denver, or Seattle. best dating app tampa They appreciate my banter and observations of Pepper Pig. He then asked me to play Animal Crossing even though I gag on his huge schlong. is meetwives legit Take care throughout this Covid occasions Mr Harvey and my most effective to you and your household.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/22/2008 12:36:42 PM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

flowerchild55
Curwensville, PA

Seems the right place for gamers, so anyone else play Everquest?

3/22/2008 2:45:14 PM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

lycida
Providence, RI

Hello Flowerchild

not a current player anymore (got tired of upgrading computers)every time they released an expansion.. but played EQ for 5+ years. Moved on to Warcraft and City of Heroes after leaving EQ. Played a bit of Guild Wars too... that one is pretty nice because there's no monthly fee.
I currently have an active account with City of Heroes, but I'm probably going to be checking out a new one due to be released soon called Aion.

how long have you been playing EQ?

3/23/2008 4:44:46 AM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

flowerchild55
Curwensville, PA

Hi Lycidia,
I have been playing Eq since 1999,and Eq2 since it came out too. I agree updating the pc to keep up with it is costly, but I'll probably be playing forever. Nothing out there really compares to Eq2 from what I have seen.

3/23/2008 4:45:58 AM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

flowerchild55
Curwensville, PA

sorry for the mis-spell of your name, gosh it's too early, sigh.

3/23/2008 6:08:06 AM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

lycida
Providence, RI

lol that's ok.. its misspelled anyway.. I was reading Lycidae the day I registered here
check out PlayNC Aion ... game hasn't been released yet, but looks fabulous.
I enjoyed EQ ... ran a guild for a couple of years called Knights of Harmony and was member in another fairly large guild called Jinxed for awhile, but my hubby was still with me when I played EQ and it just got ridiculously expensive to upgrade 2 computers every time they released an expansion.
I was always quite fond of tradeskills and spent hours fishing and chatting with friends lol
I never tried EQ2... is it much different than EQ? I'm ready to play something new but just haven't decided what yet. Thinking of trying a free game called Dungeon Runners while I wait for release of Aion.

3/29/2008 9:18:35 PM Any Eq or EQ2 rp'ers here?  

lunsek
Evansville, IN

Yea I played EQ since april 11 1999 was fun game but expansions are too costly and if you quit for a month you are soo far behind everyone it takes 4-5 to catch up. I actually turned on my account a few months ago... bought all the expansions and quit the same night. the PVE doesnt excite me as much as it did with classic EQ.