Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

Now it s a tool for swiftly locating an insignificant 1 evening stand no matter if you are straight, gay, bi, transgender or gender fluid. bakersfield personals Typical quantity of monthly global registrations 2018. e. 29 completely unexplainable russian dating site pictures The app ought to also only consume the important resources to carry out and scale nicely without wasting memory, bandwidth, and server resources.

mega personal account login

We most likely could have gone on for longer, but we each had children who necessary consideration. craigslist blythe ca You are naturally not renowned — and that was just aspect of the initial attraction. How a person initiates a conversation with you will say a lot about how they view you as a individual and how they could possibly treat you as a companion. does dirty tinder work With the premium membership, you can search primarily based on ZIP code, ethnicity, and religion.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/22/2008 8:23:31 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

osito32
Magnolia, TX

I know this may sound crazy or a little violent but I tend to believe that us folks from Texas are just a little more pragmatic, or just have a little bit more common sense than the rest of the folks. That being said, have you ever been annoyed, I mean just plain flustered with someone that due to unknown causes, just doesn't seem to posess the common sense that most people have. Well it sure would be nice if a magic hand could materialize in front of them and slap the bejesus out of them and slap some sense into them. If that doesn't work then there's always the magic ass- kickicker.
Well what do you think?

3/23/2008 12:30:36 AM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

thad16
Dayton, TX

How about sending them outside and let the Texas mosquitos eat them alive!!!

3/23/2008 5:51:18 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

That would be so wonderful to have!! Am lucky enough to see such "interesting" people while at my joyous job, Home Depot. I wonder sometimes how some people manage to live, its a good thing breathing comes natural, because some people just wouldnt make it.

3/23/2008 7:26:05 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

txgurl1954
Copperas Cove, TX

Osito, we all have moments (sometimes days) like that. Just driving on the roads my area sends me into a rage at times. I control myself of course but wonder often why so many folks seem to have a death wish on the highways these days and worse still, just don't care if others have to constantly be on the defense to avoid their stupidity. A magic hand to slap the tar out of those folks would be fantastic.

3/24/2008 12:49:32 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

glassygal
Ingram, TX

Yeah!! Just this weekend we had the joy of bicycle riders all over the back roads preparing for a race. But do these people have a death wish?? They ride & STAND on the roadway where the speed limit is 65 MPH and trucks with trailers & what-not are hauling along, and these idiots don't get out of the way. They may think they have a right to the roadways, but against a vehicle going 65 MPH they'll loose!!

I really wanted to use that magic hand!!

3/24/2008 1:45:14 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

glassygal, aint that the truth???

i want to play Jeff Foxworthy and drive along with the bed of my truck filled with "I'm Stupid" signs. yup.. here's your sign.

or kids playing in the middle of the street and not moving when cars are coming, like they dare you to hit them... geesh.. here's your sign.

3/24/2008 2:26:24 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

lonly36ntx
Victoria, TX

or lets just look at it like Ron White and live with the fact you can't fix stupid!!

3/24/2008 6:03:23 PM Ever wish you had a magic slapping hand?  

txgurl1954
Copperas Cove, TX

We all agree we can't fix stupid and that they all need a sign but does anyone have any suggestions how to avoid stupid. It's everywhere ! Common sense must have died along with respect and courtesy.