Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

passion hookup site

You can t devote time collectively anytime you really like to. hookup birmingham al Focus on making your self superior rather than picking out a dating app. Ok, so AdultFriendFinder isn t precisely excellent for discovering your soulmate, but nothing is not possible! The reason it makes the list is that some men and women like to strategy dating in a casual way before receiving into anything super critical. datingiframe review Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even extra is some impossible mindset to have.

www megapersonals con

At least 20 friendships and relationships over the previous decade. lethbridge singles Perhaps since we had each agreed to do this crazy point, I felt like we had already shared so significantly. Honestly, I don t enjoy getting a match. asian women aging cartoon So resist the temptation to list off all 55 of these intriguing inquiries to ask a guy on line in a row.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/24/2008 3:55:08 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

Calling all of you DH Members looking for something new to do!!! Join us this Saturday night, March 29th.

If you reside in Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio or Northern West Virginia, you most likely aren't far from Pittsburgh. Or, if you just want a reason to get together with fellow DH Members, come to Pittsburgh and join us!

This is an event planned by The New Me. I'm assisting with plan organization. If you have any questions - either post them here or email one of us directly.

SCHEDULE
DateHookup Night Out at Station Square

Our Tentative Schedule
6:00 - 7:45, Buckhead Saloon for dinner and drinks
8:00 - 8:45, Margarita Mama's
9:00 - 9:45, Saddle Ridge
10:00 - to Close Matrix
(Let's make even more new friends and double our fun by meeting up with another group of folks from a social networking group (not a dating site) at Matrix)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If there's a bouncer at the door, let them know you are with DH Social Group for free admission. (I'm finalizing this early in the week!)

If you arrive at one of the locations late, look for the group of people with the black and gold balloons.

All locations are within walking distance at Station Square. You can park anywhere in that area. You won't need your car all evening.

LODGING OPTIONS
For those planning to stay over night, I suggest bidding on a room using Priceline.com If nothing big is going on in town; you can usually find a reasonably priced room that way. Otherwise, here's a list of hotels not too far away:

Sheraton Station Square

Renaissance Pittsburgh, Downtown
Omni William Penn Hotel, Downtown
Westin Convention Center, Downtown
Courtyard by Marriott, Downtown
Marriott City Center, Downtown
Hilton, Downtown

Holiday Inn Express, South Side
Morning Glory Inn, South Side

The Priory Hotel, Near Town

Hampton Inn, University Area, Oakland
Holiday Inn Select, Oakland
Residence Inn by Marriott, Oakland
Wyndham Gardens, Oakland
Panther Hollow Inn, Oakland

Comfort Inn, Banksville Road

Quality Suites, Greentree
Radisson Hotel, Greentree
Best Western Parkway Center, Greentree
Hampton Inn, Greentree
Holiday Inn, Greentree
Days Inn, Greentree

The Inn on Mexican War Streets, North Side
Spring Hill Suites, North Shore

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
If you are planning to arrive in Pittsburgh early in the day and are interested in doing some Pittsburgh touristy things, let me know. We can arrange something. Otherwise, we'll plan to meet at Buckhead Saloon.

I would love to host a breakfast event at one of our great diners on Sunday morning for the folks nearby or those staying over night but I already have plans early on Sunday morning. Some great choices are:

Brunch at the Grand Concourse, Station Square. Expensive/Dress Code
Pamela's in the Strip District. Inexpensive/Casual/Great food
Deluca's in the Strip District. Inexpensive/Casual/Great food/Usually a line
Tom's Diner in the South Side. Inexpensive/Casual/Great food
Jazz Brunch at Soho on the North Shore. A bit pricey but great food with live Jazz

Hope to see many of you out this weekend!!!

The New Me & Travel Junkie

[Edited 3/24/2008 4:10:03 PM PST]

3/24/2008 4:42:22 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

Why does newme get all the emails and I get nothing? Yet I'm mainly the only one who posts on here aside from others occasionally!

3/24/2008 9:39:45 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

dubshots
Palm Coast, FL

I got ur back prxf. I am hyped bout saturday. hope 2 c everyone soon.
DUBSHOTS CHECKIN' OUT

3/25/2008 8:05:14 AM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks, Dubshots. I just looked back at the original post. I don't know why I thought the 29th was Friday! See you Sat.

3/25/2008 8:55:49 AM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

I haven't emailed regarding the meet up, only posted on the forums.

If The New Me is receiving emails it's probably because she organized the get-together. We are keeping everyone updated via the forums and groups to my knowledge.

3/25/2008 1:28:57 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

UPDATE:

Spoke to Stephanie, the GM from Buckhead Saloon today. Everyone who joins our group gets in free and can have their hands stamped for free admission later in the evening if he/she decides to return.

I'm working similar deals with the other nightclubs.

Do we know how many are joining us? I told her around 20.

Come one DHU - come on out and meet your online friends!!!

3/25/2008 5:04:42 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I'll be there. But I'm curious, wha do I do just mention that I'm in DH and I get my hand stamped?

3/25/2008 6:17:41 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope, just look for the gold and black balloons and you'll find us. I'll have wrist bands for everyone - so the bouncers at each place can identify our group easily. They are used to me and my events. Shouldn't be any problems. If you show up at a place later and don't have a wristband yet, simply let them know you are looking for the group and they should let you in without a problem. I can get you the wristband and you can head back to the door to prove you are with us.

Just show up - I'll take care of the rest. I'm an organizing freak like that.

I sent about 100 or more personal emails to folks who are actively on line and in the Pittsburgh region, so, we might get a few more than we thought.

Just look for the balloons.

3/25/2008 6:18:45 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

The only place there might be a problem if you don't have a wristband is at Matrix. I suggest everyone shows up before that time.

3/25/2008 6:25:40 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

Ihave a list of about 18 that were interested from here. A couple of them may bring some friends. Plus I have invited a few from Plenty of fish and we are going to meet up with the crowd from meetin.com at matrix so I think it should be a good time! Not sure how many will show up for dinner.

3/25/2008 7:12:09 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

That sounds like a good plan, Travel!

It sounds like we will have a lot more than I thought, newme. I hope they come.

3/27/2008 7:24:53 PM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

Not sure I'll be able to make it on Saturday after all. I could have if it were Friday. I may have to work on Sat night.

3/28/2008 7:14:10 AM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

Final Schedule with Specials:

6:00 to 7:55 p.m. Buckhead Saloon
Free Admission. Look for the Black/Gold Balloons. Get stamped on
the way out just in case you want to return later. Full menu &
bar available. Pete Whitfield Band is playing later in the night.

8:00 to 8:55 p.m. Margarita Mama's
Island Dance Party, Free Admission. $2 Bud Light Bottles All Day.
If you decide to return, they have $1 Well Drinks from 10 to 12.

9:00 to 9:55 p.m. Saddle Ridge
Free Admission. $2.50 Coors Light Bottles until Midnight. If you
decide to stay rather than going to Matrix, they have $2 U-Call-
Its from 10 to 12.

10:00 to Close Matrix
Ladies Night, Women free, Guys pay $3 (Sorry about that guys!)
BUT.... $1 drinks from 10 - 11:30!!!
Experience 4 world class nightclubs within one.
Liquid - With Miami style trance music.
Exit - 80s party music.
Club Goddess - features top 40 music and underground sounds.
Velvet - specializes in Latin music

I will print handouts with all of this information on them for each of you along with my telephone number just in case you get separated from the group in any of the clubs. I don't expect any to be busy until we hit Matrix.

3/28/2008 7:20:54 AM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I may be able to make Buckheads, but I have to leave after.

3/28/2008 10:48:19 AM Information for Pittsburgh's Get Together - THIS SATURDAY!  

magic2nite
Kent, OH

Looking forward to steppin' out; representing Ohio! Will probably be able to arrive at Margarita Mama's after my gig . Props to Travel and Newme for all your work on this get-together! Seeya!

Magicguy Michael