Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find hookup now

He aids me comprehend I never require to strain about the small stuff, and I help him with things that may perhaps pressure him out, and so on. singles in naples fl Carrie and Kurt are forever grateful to have found their great match with the help of Tinder. If you are searching for external happiness, then it is a clear sign that you are not ready to date. omegle speed test But I rapidly came to hate 1st dates themselves.

listcrawler bbw

The development in the online dating marketplace has been impressive and sustained. augusta dating But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the particular person I am now was born in that writing, a start off. On reflection, I assume this bartender he knew was producing my drinks seriously powerful. jeddah craigslist It is important to do it independently as opposed to running via them together reside.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/25/2008 12:27:30 AM I have a serious question for the ladies..........  

anaverageguy
Vacaville, CA

Hi Ladies;
I have a question, but must preface the question with a bit of info. Believe me, it all ties together.
Let's say you are interested in a man, but he works a lot. Let's say he works two full time jobs. He is off from both jobs from sunday night to tuesday evening. He is perfectly willing to spend that time with you. The two of you will also speak on the phone every day. He will not work two full time jobs forever, but will for now and maybe the next couple of years.
Would you start a relationship with this man, given that all other things about the relationship were ok?
I ask this question because the man I speak of is me. I know working two jobs is hard on a relationship, but how hard; and can a relationship begin this way?

3/25/2008 12:54:20 PM I have a serious question for the ladies..........  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

He is off from both jobs from sunday night to tuesday evening. He is perfectly willing to spend that time with you.

Sounds like any other job, work 5 days, off 2 days... nothing new so far.

Would you start a relationship with this man, given that all other things about the relationship were ok?

Speaking for myself, there's nothing wrong with working 5 days a week and getting 2 days off, what I would have a problem with is being interested in someone with a workaholic problem. Life's too short to spend it that way.
If I'm in love with someone and him with me, this would make it very hard for both of us to give our relationship the time and attention it deserves. (I've been there twice and didn't work out).

I personally am against workaholics and wouldn't want to start anything serious with anyone who is, that's the reason why I left the Corporate world myself many many years ago and became my own boss to take my life back and enjoy my freedom as that's how I chose to live my life.. is actually a choice

Once again, life's way too short

JMO

3/25/2008 11:11:12 PM I have a serious question for the ladies..........  

anaverageguy
Vacaville, CA

SL;
Thank you for your sincere reply. That is what I was looking for. I do understand that a work schedule like mine is very difficult on a relationship, and that it takes a very special woman to put up with a schedule like mine.
Anyone else care to throw a reply out there?
G.

3/26/2008 11:44:17 AM I have a serious question for the ladies..........  

ivanto
Victorville, CA

I work nights Tues through Sun morning so can relate. Thats' just one job, though. I'm not a workaholic, just have to pay the bills. It makes it really hard to socialize. Add in where I live and hello internet! LOL

Good luck to you!