Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide flint

/outreach4Islam Outreach4Islam have been functioning with each other in Leicester, calling the not however Muslims to Islam due to the fact 2006. meet women in nj I have decided that I will begin to send letters and notes to his parents, in order to maintain in touch with them at least. Bumbleis swipe based, so customers swipe correct on profile photographs they like. hooking up in israel Yet another sign could be the initially year increasingly pulling away from their close friends, specifically when asked about the relationship.

how to post on mega personal

Once you create an account, users go via a Partnership Questionnaire to create a character profile that aids match you with other customers that eharmony thinks you will click with. bloomington il women seeking men I believed 2020 was going to be the year I go out all the time, holidays, hobbies, and then BoOm I obtain my Prince Charming. TechCrunch reports Feels at present has around one hundred,000 customers. bedpage san jose Most persons have a Television show that they absolutely like so it will lead the conversation down a passionate path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/25/2008 11:34:09 AM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

julieb
Roseville, CA

Anyone else fighting to lose those last annoying pounds? I am making great progress but it is slow and such hard work! At least it is working...

3/25/2008 2:55:44 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

valerieh
Alexandria, LA

throw them here i will gladly take them

3/25/2008 4:22:10 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

julieb
Roseville, CA

You want my extra pounds you can have them... do you want to gain weight?? Anyone else trying to lose?

3/27/2008 6:53:24 AM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

trance08
Boulder, CO

There is a secret to those pounds and a reason they are so hard to lose,
but these "last pounds" are the key to whether your "diet" fails or succeeds.

But, it is a secret.

3/28/2008 7:14:00 AM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

sure am. had surgery for gall bladder and have gained weight since. also going through personal times at my age.

4/1/2008 1:11:27 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

needanicefellow
Chatsworth, GA

maybe if you add a zero.... what the #@#$ is 5 or 10 lbs? thats water weight... yeesh !!!!

4/10/2008 4:40:52 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

julieb
Roseville, CA

LOL. 5-10 pounds is not water weight! I am sure I have lots of water weight (most of my body) but I want to lose legitimate chub and reduce my body fat percentage. I can see where you are coming from. The closer you get to your goal the harder it becomes!

4/10/2008 4:42:56 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

julieb
Roseville, CA

Question for maxempire1 = Why is this site so great? You suggest it a lot but I am not sure why. Peope should be able to lose weight without ordering products. Healthy diet, weights, cardio, time...

4/13/2008 12:58:01 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

I agree. I eat healthy but have cut way back on what I eat. I used to eat cheese, milk and yougert.....got the flu and found out I was lactose intolerant. I didn't associate the weight gain or the weight staying the same---------- even tho I excercised every day--------- with dairy.

I have cut out all dairy, eat a light breakfast, and decent lunch and light dinner, no red meat, little carbs, no artificial anything, and fresh veggies and salads. I have also cut my workouts back to three times a week for an hour each, from 5-6 days a week for an hour each.

I have also cut my water consumption to one half of what I was drinking. i was doing about 60 oz. a day.....now I know i was retaining some of that. i now drink 3 large glasses a day.

I have lost 10 lbs in less than a month. I went down a size, feel great and look better. More energy.

Maybe I have found "the Secret"!

4/15/2008 3:13:59 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Heh, I need to lose around 7-8 more pounds of fat.

Losing the fat isn't that hard, it's replacing it with muscle.

I'm 5'7", 147 lbs, 17% BF, and have that last little bit around my gut.

Getting from 26% BF to 17% was easy (newbie gains let me grow muscle while losing fat -- I was skinny-fat), but getting to 12% is proving brutal.

Yeah, yeah, I know: eat healthy and lift hard.

4/18/2008 9:21:24 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

blueeyes9
New South Wales
Australia

These chinese herbal weight loss teas are real good and you don't have to exercise or diet although after a while you get real motivated when you start seeing results to speed things up. I have just lost 17 lb in 8 weeks. You get them at chinese chemists and there are different sorts.

5/8/2008 1:49:34 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

babyjam
Banco, VA

Im looking to lose 10 pounds ,but its seem hard to lose weight. I do exercises every day in eat healthy but not seeing the pounds coming off

5/11/2008 5:15:14 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

i need to lose about 15 pounds.

5/13/2008 3:15:48 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

shalem
Bellingham, WA

To those of you that are new to dieting.........

Most people underestimate how much they eat. For any diet to work you have to learn to read lables, measure your food (until you can tell my looking) and know what foods to stay completely away from.

I've heard so many people say they can't lose weight and when you see what they have been eating it's a wonder they aren't gaining weight.

If you're really serious...you have to educate yourself....There are no magic pills or diets. But it is so very possible, don't give up and good luck.

5/13/2008 4:27:22 PM Anyone looking to lose 5-10 pounds?  

julieb
Roseville, CA

That is so true. In my experience people either eat way too much or way too little. There is a very fine line when it comes to finding the right amount, and everyone’s number is different.

Page: 1, 2