Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

Fundamentally the possibilities of meeting the correct person at b school are superior than at a random bar thats for sure. asian singles in tampa I want to recreate that bonded feeling when I was happily married. You can have full confidence that all of your compatible matches are seeking for the same issue you are. chatiw fom It doesn t have to be great, but it ought to be moderately clean an not a dump.

cd hookups

It will by no means finish and you will endup hunting as well fugly when you realize this. juneau ak dating sites He described how he d never been prior to, to which I was surprised as everybody at our uni went here. She then opened Hinge, the dating app exactly where they had met, and saw that all of their flirty messages had been erased. washington dc rubmaps Clever, witty and flirty ought to be the tone for all conversations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/26/2008 6:46:58 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

onegoodmanntn
Somerville, TN

All my art is done by ink pen only. I have been told it is good enough for show. Would like suggestions and oppinnions. Really like big_steve's "Last Call". Hope you all enjoy this too.

3/26/2008 7:44:42 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

lookin4serious
Somerville, TN

Beautiful art work, onegoodmanntn! Hope to get to see more from you. I have always told you that you should be selling art and be famous!!

3/27/2008 3:15:23 AM Opinnions wanted on Art  

lcl38
Everett, MA

:signcool:It's amazing how really beautiful they are when you look at them so closely,another one hun,keep it up.they are great.

3/27/2008 3:21:05 AM Opinnions wanted on Art  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

that is some really cool drawing sir.

3/27/2008 6:53:50 AM Opinnions wanted on Art  

angel_whisper
Klamath Falls, OR

Have you ever tried etching??? I think you would be really good at that and it would deepen your abilities. It's the same thing basically, only you take away the black layer on top to reveal the colors underneath, instead of adding color to the page.

Well done.

3/28/2008 12:55:04 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

angels403
Ripley, TN

I have enjoyed all of your art that I have seen, and you put so much detail into your work, it looks so real as if you can reach into the picture and touch the flowers, and the hummingbird, you definately know what your doing, and it shows!!!!Your art work is very special, just as you are!

3/29/2008 6:20:29 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

girlzdream38804
Tupelo, MS

That is amazing! I am more and more impressed with your talent each day. Have you ever tried a canvas painting? I bet that you would do awesome with that.

3/30/2008 12:11:22 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

lookin4serious
Somerville, TN

Couldn't post on one and not the other, especially my favorite and the one just for me. Love you muches and muches.

3/30/2008 3:56:26 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

"onegoodman,,"

Very nice, beautiful colors, just very very nice..I would say you have talent.
Jeannie
p.s. Your signature on it gave me an idea, I'm just beginning to take photographs, kinda a new hobby.

3/30/2008 6:38:08 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

onegoodmanntn
Somerville, TN

Thank you for the all the post on this art. I have more, if you are interested in seeing let me know, maybe I can send them to you. Thanks so much to each of you for your compliments. No, I have not tryed etching or canvas work, but you two did give me ideas.

Jeannies, what idea did I give you? What type of photographs do you take?

Thanks again guys and gals! Appreciate you all.

3/30/2008 6:59:27 PM Opinnions wanted on Art  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

Very nice ,peaceful picture love hummingbirds, good work, If you put that picture in a frame I bet you could sell it easy.Like to see more