Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup

Soon after looking for far more clues, she located his Facebook profile. dating in fairfield county ct So in essence, he leaked the image out by himself — to the rest of his mates and family members. He said I will retain asking you out till you say no, and five years later I still haven t stated no. doublelist atlanta ga Elizabeth Vargas examines the largely unregulated dating app industry and explores the dangers of dating on line, which in some rare circumstances has led to assault, rape and even murder.

hookup now app

Try OK Cupid, I get lots of chat mates there. boise singles The reality is that dating following divorce is diverse for everyone. I started a conversation with the folks next to us who had lots of questions about what we were undertaking. find sex on craigslist Dating businesses are becoming pushed to superior guard customers, but some appear reluctant to do more— or even to talk about no matter if there s a difficulty.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
5/15/2008 12:52:36 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

mr_turtle
Fort Bragg, NC

I don't really care. Let them think what they want, we will out number them soon.

5/16/2008 6:43:08 AM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

cadmonkey1469
Monett, MO

I moved from a fairly big town to a small po-dunk town in missouri an people aren't used to someone with peircings here.

When my daughter wants to sleep over at a freinds house, I have to meet the parents. I usually take everything out the first time or two of meeting them that way they are listening to me rather then looking at them.

5/16/2008 8:06:45 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

I don't know why it is such a big deal. Piercings have been around FOREVER!!! People need to learn to be more open minded.

5/20/2008 3:49:44 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

hippiechickdoda
Washington, KS

I live in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry small town. Only the people that DON'T know me, judge me. The rest know I am a good soul & love me. As far as in the public.....I get a lot of feedback, mostly positive, but from younger people than ME!!AND DITTO, I like mine..that's all that counts.

6/14/2008 6:56:26 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

First of all, I'm not complaining. I asked a question. It is a poll.. aka asking a group of people for their opinions. Second of all, does it make you feel better when you can read threads and make a**hole comments to people? Because I really know who you are.. or care. NOT. I like my tattoos, and I would not change having them for anything. So get the hell over yourself, and leave me alone. THANKS

Do you feel better now?

6/16/2008 3:42:35 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

lonelybouncer
Gilford, NH

Quote from syngar98:
Quote from gnomie730:
I don't know why it is such a big deal. Piercings have been around FOREVER!!! People need to learn to be more open minded.

yeah but those piercings and tats were usually not on good people. im not saying anything about that but bear in mind up until relatively recently tattoos were a marking for criminals and lowlifes.

you knew EXACTLY the sort of attention u would get when u did it, so really stop complaining and deal with it.

1st He's just pissed cause tattooed people can kick non tattooed people's ass . 2nd he doesnt have his facts striaght it wasnt relatively recenently its been many many decades that tattoos have been accept in society .

6/16/2008 8:25:17 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

Thank you.

6/18/2008 9:50:53 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

Hate to break it to you sweet heart, but I'm sure that you could find that tattoos were around MUCH longer than I have been. Get your facts straight before you start to come at me with bull shit.

Not all indiviuals with tattoos are violent. That right there is called a sterotype.

I love how closed minded people are!

6/19/2008 11:13:49 AM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

lonelybouncer
Gilford, NH

first guy I didnt threaten you , you'd know it if I did . 2nd if your gomnna try an insult someone try getting your facts straight , theres not to many hillbillys in new england an Im deff not one lmao . An i do not belive that tattoos should even be called a recent trend cause there not. Also if all you do is bash on people with tatts why are you in a body mod forum

6/19/2008 9:43:18 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

blckmistress
Bronx, NY

they either think it makes me look mean, or especially with my 3 tongue rings I am a freak behind close doors. while the majority loves it

6/20/2008 8:21:05 AM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

j_brillant
Greenville, SC

I actually scare the hell out of most people!

6/20/2008 2:37:05 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

I know a lot of people that have tattoos and piercings and are virgins. Why automaticaly do you have to be a "wh*re" and put out, because you have a tattoo or something pierced??

6/20/2008 3:18:49 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't know anyone.

6/20/2008 6:06:25 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

no because all people with tattoos are sluts! Haha, try again. Just because you don't agree with us doesn't mean you are right either. you believe what you want, you closed minded idiot. stop trying to cause issues, and being such an ass.

6/20/2008 6:33:33 PM Do people look at you negatively because of your tattoos or piercings?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

Quote from syngar98:
you little 18 yr olld shit, you throw out terms like close minded and you dont even know what it means. fact is theres a certain kind of person that usually into tattoos, and so far ive seen a a**hole and a slut get on my case about tattoos. u can call me an idiot if you like im not the child getting a permanent tattoo because of some silly need to express myself. go learn to paint dimwit.

Just because I am 18 does not make me dumb. I'm not getting tattoos because of a "silly need to express" myself... you don't know me.. nor can you make judgements about me. I'm not a child and/or a "dimwit." Who are the a**hole and slut, I'm not either. Thanks. You are a closed minded idiot. Just because a person has a tattoo does not make them act a certian way. Many people have tattoos you don't see, and you would never know. Tattoos and piercings do not make you a slut or an a**hole. Thanks.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5