Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel

But even with a mandated curfew, life throws him an unexpected present. kentucky dating Verify your identity on line at UI. All as well frequently, the true character of the particular person only appears when some damaging occasion hits them or you. where to post personals now that craigslist is gone Scroll on down so you are ready to go to a speed dating event and know what to say.

www rubratings

Facial cues, tone of voice, and other non verbal types of communication enrich their conversation, allowing users to connect at a larger level than text or SMS alone. free dating sites in pensacola fl Preserve faith although, we ll uncover somebody to be with. Study the piece right here. le peep poway If possible, come up with some topics of conversation to expand on later in the week when the date rolls about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/2/2008 12:38:11 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

no screamers.

5/4/2008 7:38:04 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

rieeriee
Albany, NY

I prefer the guy to dominate, but I do like to be on top also. I'm a moaner, don't want to go deaf! I like different positions. I don't want to be bored!

5/4/2008 7:52:44 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

hotrodgothgal
Seaford, VA

It all depends on if the guy knows what he is doing. I have never been a screamer but more of a moaner. Eye contact is alright but I prefer music on with some candle light or total darkness. Handcuffs, whips, and feathers make things a little more interesting

6/6/2008 3:52:11 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

funboytx69
Texarkana, TX

I love oral but I like it all..

[Edited 6/6/2008 3:54:40 PM]

6/6/2008 3:54:08 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

funboytx69
Texarkana, TX

Quote from mkemelagh:
Good Loving Preist... I couldnt help myself!!!

Anywayzzz...I believe all of us are looking for something "different" and like the father put it...you cant just sleep with every "Tom, D*ck, and Harry" to find what you are looking for. Sex is important, but I would much rather have sex with someone that I knew cared about me...vise versa. If you cant sit and talk about everything, or even nothing. then what are you going to have in your relationship??? You cant have sex 24/7. I know we would all like to, but that is not the world we live in.

Unless you are here to find a sex partner. But as for me I am looking for someone to share the rest of my life with. I dont want to keep trying out new relationships to see if they will work. I have become a very picky person. Im tired of waisting time on all these "No Go" relationships. Sure its fun to date around and have your fun, but there comes a point when you will end up all alone.

As far as what type I am in bed...???
Only the lucky ones get to find that out hehee

She is Totally Awesome I swear.. Professional in bed!! Really really good!! Good enough to get a guy sprung on her..

6/6/2008 4:25:42 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

superdork
Milledgeville, GA

ok this is under the pretences that i am with someone considered my girlfriend and we have been going out long enough to have sex
quit being a wh*re a while back
don't ask how far back
just a while
sadly i learned this technique a little later in my sex life
so i couldn't apply it to many of the awesome women i've known
(you know who you are ....quit smiling ....its over)
the female ejaculation messy messy change the sheets and the curtains and the carpet
type of sex is what turns me on the most i suppose
(no its not a myth)
its super
=P

6/7/2008 7:29:47 AM What do you prefer in bed?  

unspun
Orlando, FL

Apparently, I like being told what to do..

6/7/2008 7:14:47 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

urdestinyawaits
Sparta, TN

a lil hair pulling....a lil nibbling....a lil moaning....a lil oral....and a whole lot of screaming!!!!!!

6/7/2008 8:12:45 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

notjustagirl
Marion, IL

I want at least 5-10 mins of it all. Alittle bit of every thing

6/7/2008 8:19:09 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

the_thrasher
Fort Mill, SC

I'm kinda like Mike Tyson . . . I'll bite your ears and deliver a few perfectly timed hard hits . . . I go for the knockout

6/7/2008 8:26:14 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

notjustagirl
Marion, IL

Quote from the_thrasher:
I'm kinda like Mike Tyson . . . I'll bite your ears and deliver a few perfectly timed hard hits . . . I go for the knockout

Ohh baby you know what I like

6/8/2008 9:06:23 AM What do you prefer in bed?  

brooke2008
Spartanburg, SC

Sex and sucking d*ck,eating p*ssy~!!!

6/8/2008 9:07:22 AM What do you prefer in bed?  

brooke2008
Spartanburg, SC

No one night stands~!!!!

6/8/2008 1:00:03 PM What do you prefer in bed?  

jaydog20042000
Jamestown, NY

I don't like sex really unless it's more towards bondage. Not light bondage either. I prefer bondage wheels, femdoms, latex, i love taking control of a woman sexually but also her dominating me. I don't like people who just lay there. I don't mind if it's either a man or a woman in bed with me or possibly both. i love to perform oral. I also want a woman who isn't afraid to degrade me sexually in public. It's a turn on.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5