Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com login

It s slightly stalkerish, but keep in mind they will get to see almost everything on your profile as well so it s a fair swap. meet gay guys in los angeles Sometimes what folks do not say is far more vital than what they do say. Morgan Miller is a writer who lives in the Bay area, and suffers from an addiction to all things geeky and artsy. cityxguide fayetteville ar Meygan Caston is the co founder of Marriage365 and lives in sunny Southern California with her husband Casey, their two youngsters, and dog Hobie.

privatedelight

If you are the type of particular person who likes to be a aspect of anything, The League is an exclusive app that calls for users to apply by supplying their job title, college, and LinkedIn profile. boynton beach singles All of these apps are at least usable by you LGBTQ folks out there. We obtain it so essential a lesson that we present it to every single man who lacks the encounter we have. how to get a free fling premium account —and sometimes I d uncover myself at gigs alongside a handful of recent conquests.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
3/27/2008 10:10:12 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
scottoliver
Hermann, MO

Meaning In The Park, Kitchen Table, Down In The River, On An Elevator, While Driving On The Hwy, Mile High Club, In The Parking Lot, At Your Favorite Hang Out,??

3/28/2008 4:34:38 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
beatle8375
Barnhart, MO

in a horse trailer, at a amusement park when I was younger.Couldnt find anywhere elese to go to.

3/29/2008 12:05:45 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

ms_lookn4fun
Saint Louis, MO

in the front of a vehicle..have to say I'm female and want it all, that means, soft comfy bed, candlelight, soft music

3/29/2008 5:39:16 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
scottoliver
Hermann, MO

I got to say that fella was a lucky guy to have had you then. And your new Bf is surely lucky as well. I agree a nice comfortable bed is great but sometimes a person needs to do something just a little different. Don't want to get in the same old rut you know.

4/2/2008 12:12:02 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
princessjeni61
Knapp, WI

Very good question. I made love to my second boyfriend at the age of 19,it was in a corn field... Yeah,I haven't thought about that in years.
Its funny to think about now.

4/2/2008 12:54:40 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
singlemomxo
Calgary, AB

Like you mean on top of a train, on a swing,on a construction site,or at work? No never.

4/2/2008 1:04:40 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
scottoliver
Hermann, MO

Never thought about doing it in the Corn Field Great Idea...

4/3/2008 11:54:41 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
loveable4u
Springfield, MO

OUCH!!!!

4/10/2008 6:23:10 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
luvcats70
Columbia, MO

In the car while my ex was driving

6/19/2008 9:35:53 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

toy777room
Columbia, MO

back in the wild days. did it wile going though the drive though at Mc'Ds

6/21/2008 8:52:44 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  
smartgal3
Cape Girardeau, MO

On a glossy, mahogany conference room table...... the next day in a sales meeting, I noticed the butt marks and covered them up with my notepad.....but had a smile (smirk) on the corner of my mouth the entire meeting!

6/21/2008 10:03:09 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

countryboy63
Mount Vernon, MO

In the hay field, had been bailing hay, and.....anyway lots of improvising around a vermeer baler, tires, neck, lock the tailgate open......hum, time to bale some more hay if it would quit rainin

6/23/2008 8:03:12 AM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

lil_ridgerunner
Malden, MO

Several places. I used to like different. The thrill of getting caught and all. I remember doing it on the hood of my ex-husbands truck while parked in the middle of Main st. about 3:00 in the morning. We also parked in someone driveway in the middle of the day, thought the house empty,it wasn't, but you know when the urge strikes.........I think my favorite was on the back porch during a storm and a tornadoe went over the house. But that was all a long time ago...........I have always wanted to in a wheat field. Love the smell of young green wheat.........

6/23/2008 3:04:15 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

1old_goat
Lowry City, MO

I like different too. In the rain, onna hammock, in the projection booth atta movie theater, in the garage, onna folding lawn chair. (wernt made for two lol) In a boat, in the lake, inna jaccuzzi, onna picnic table inna state park. And even once inna while inna bed. Oh yeah, lets not forget the warshin machine. An this was all in my thirties. I was makin up lost time in my twenties. Meybe when I turn fifty, I'll get ta make up for the forties. lol

6/23/2008 4:51:45 PM Where Is The Most Unsual Place You Ever Done It?  

starrider66
Miami, OK

with the bosses brother in the bosses office on the bosses desk.. hmmmmmmm that was interesting... well it was the only room that had a/c at the time lol..

Page: 1, 2, 3