Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

During these years, we have contributed to raise awareness about the significance of study for social improvement. asian dating app vancouver From there, you can get started communicating to see if it operates. Number of times I ve talked with a cute non EA girl about EA and perceived it as going well? Regardless not positive I d be comfy revealing that info in public. ram d hookup site Anything else but certainly not an anime chick Nonetheless piece of metal that gonna depreciate like junk following couple of years.

cheating hookup

I am really quick, and balding. birmingham al chat He spent the summer and fall traveling the West in a van, and now when I assume of him, I hear his Southern drawl describing the moon though driving by means of the empty New Mexican desert. Starting a conversation can be difficult if you don t know how. rubmaps sherman oaks Asking the proper queries on your 1st date can assistance you operate out the type of future you will have with this precise individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/28/2008 9:41:08 PM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

mooonman7
Billings, MT

.....with my 35mm camera, before digitals were around, i had my camera on a tripod and the telescope on another, put a magnifying glass between the 2 and WOW what a close-up

3/28/2008 9:44:00 PM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

mooonman7
Billings, MT

so i went to a 1 hour foto and had them take my negitive and make it BLUE.....for all those who Love once in a BLUE MOON.......mooonman7

3/28/2008 11:43:52 PM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

WAY TOO

3/29/2008 9:17:16 AM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

really awesome photos
good job
Jeannie

3/30/2008 8:57:10 AM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

Are you using a digital now or the 35 mm?

I just bought a new Canon G9 digital --has all the settings and more i could want. i am getting some really nice shots now.

What digital do you have if that's what you are using now?

3/31/2008 5:21:07 PM wondering how to take a good Moon photo  

mooonman7
Billings, MT

the Moon foto`s were taken with a 35mm camera, now i have a digital, but something that i do and not many other ppl do is take every foto Manualy. i have taken over 12,000 pic`s in just 4 years digitally with the same camera and have not taken more than a few Automatically.

i think most ppl would have a hard time doing it the way i take them, but i get awesome results. there are so many settings inside the manual part of a Digital camera i dont think i would just point and shoot, like all the other ppl out there.

.....My camera fone is the same way, just Awesommmmm.... and i think it takes better pic`s than my digital camera........i`ll post some sunsets i took with the camera fone