Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup tonight

Upload your most effective photos and reveal much more about yourself on your single profile. craigslist blythe ca Women open the app, pick males they like, and that is it. You can also use this concept as an efficient speed meeting icebreaker. does dirty tinder work With the free of charge alternative, members get limited messages from their top picks that Match has chosen for them primarily based on compatibility.

pnp hookup apps

All the things else is paid — you will require to invest in credits to send messages, to view the introduction videos of the ladies and guys, and to request meetings. sarasota singles sarasota fl Tinder also offers itself access to the content of your chats when you are employing the app and might share your individual data with third parties for advertising purposes. Stephen Knight, 51, is a business director from Oxfordshire. free dating sites greece She s the creative form if she likes music festivals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/29/2008 2:49:57 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

joeyjr
Hinton, IA

The (?) is how many girls like dale jr

3/31/2008 7:50:53 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

dennyjim
Roanoke, VA

Pretty much all of them joey
Misplaced loyalty accounts
for most of them but some really
think he's got what it takes.
Those are the scary ones

5/6/2008 4:30:54 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

bowtiegirl
Maple Shade, NJ

I LOVE NASCAR and have for years. I didn't like Toyota getting into it and will not watch race in MEXICO...come on now? I like alot of the drivers but I am a Jeff Gordon fan. I am a chevy girl....thus "BOWTIE" girl See ya at the race

5/12/2008 7:34:25 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

metal38
Lansdale, PA

girls like nascar because it's in the spotlight,and those guys make a ton of money...thats why.Plus it such a cool sport.Am I the only one that is tired of Danica Patrick!!!! Hooray for Ashley Force!!!

[Edited 5/13/2008 9:26:52 AM PST]

5/22/2008 5:12:05 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
sparkle_eyes
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,044)
Calipatria, CA

Jr Earnhardt fan here....just moved my affections from pop to son!!!!!

7/9/2008 12:22:37 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

passalande
Cumming, GA

Kerry E. fan here... but love Tony Stewart too.

I am tired of Danicka (spelling?) too. Never really took a lot of interest in her. Dunno why.

Rusty Wallace and I have the same b-day. Only I'm a good bit younger Sorry Rusty!

8/8/2008 5:12:25 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
jccmg08
Corbin, KY

Well as for myself... I like fast cars and guys who take risks. I am not a Dale JR fan though. I don't dislike him. I like Tony Stewart (cocky and sarcasic) I like Kyle Busch ( One of nascars most hated). The only driver I really don't like is Gordon, lol for fickle reasons however I just can't stand to hear his voice. And ... well thats why I love Nascar!

8/14/2008 3:24:14 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
heldz
Kennesaw, GA

i love girls that like nascar im a smoke fan myself but have not seen many races this year

9/30/2008 6:07:13 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
small_town_gal
Algona, IA

I like nascar cuz I was raised on Nascar haha and yes my favorite is dale jr

9/30/2008 9:07:37 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

TAKING A LEFT TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Jeff Dunham

10/31/2008 8:29:09 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
selyn12
Manchester, NH

Let's see....fast cars, nice looking drivers & crews, men in the stands...heck...men are all over the place. On a serious note....Denny Hamlin #11 is in 4th place for the chase....C'mon Denny!

11/2/2008 2:47:24 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

tnrebel
Soddy Daisy, TN

I have been going to the race track since I was 2 weeks old. When they start those cars and go by you running that fast, it's breathtaking. No other feeling like it.

11/4/2008 7:19:49 PM Why do girls like Nascar  
brian1206
Plymouth, PA

Hey Race Fans, I live here in NE Pennsylvania, and we have the Pocono raceway here. I get to at least one of the two races held here, and there is always Smokin' Hot Ladies at the races. Has to be something about fast cars, danger and those who cheat gravity.

11/5/2008 5:33:47 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

tx_blu_eyz67
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,608)
San Antonio, TX

yes i luv watching nascar..........dale jr.

12/16/2008 6:14:12 PM Why do girls like Nascar  

ddreamingal
Flint, MI

#20. The Bad Boy. Fast cars and freedom and of course the Jr is my second driver though.