Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

teen hookup

e. speed dating macon ga I ran across a couple of younger female boat hitch hikers but I smelled problems there. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cincinnati CityBeat, and have to include the writer s complete name, address, and telephone number for verification purposes. bedpage houston You require to be cautious about marrying a foreignor.

skipthegames con

There s a particular magic to initial dates—from choosing out the excellent clothes to the 1st time you make eye make contact with. lesbian dating sites mn The app attributes options for customers to pick from 22 gender selections and 13 orientation possibilities , generating it LGBTQ+ friendly. So whichever way you go, online or bars or by way of friends, it is not going to be quick. lucy robson onlyfans Dating apps have provided us unprecedented access to every single nut job, borderline sociopath, and bunny boiler in Chicago, and possessing a nightmarish practical experience has become some sort of twisted rite of passage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/30/2008 6:37:33 PM kids do the darndest things!  

nicholaspolke
Onaway, MI

My 14 year old son awoke me at 7;00 am this morning screaming frantically that he had superglued a glove too his hand and it was melting. I told him to go too church or back to bed. lol

3/30/2008 7:33:21 PM kids do the darndest things!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

My 3 yr old daughter tells every man she sees in the stores that im her mommy....its like she is trying to get me a man or something lol

3/30/2008 7:35:10 PM kids do the darndest things!  

casey1956
Bay City, MI

probably just proud of the fact

3/30/2008 7:36:55 PM kids do the darndest things!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

yes she is and I am of her too

3/30/2008 7:38:45 PM kids do the darndest things!  

coolchicky
Phoenix, AZ

When my daughter was 8th she ask Santa for a daddy. If black people could turn red that would of been me.

[Edited 3/30/2008 7:39:26 PM]

3/30/2008 7:40:39 PM kids do the darndest things!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

awww ...its funny though with my little girl cause she only does that when she sees a man never a woman....kids are smarter than alot give them credit for

3/30/2008 9:20:58 PM kids do the darndest things!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

I am having to be very careful what I say around my daughter because she is now at the age of repeating every word she hears...one day she kept getting into things and I told her if she didn't stop I was going to beat her little ass....big mistake because she turned to me and pointed her finger and said "no mommy..I beat your ass" and once I was talking out loud and called a driver "stupid" for cutting in front of me like he did and now everything is stupid to her...yes I have learned a valuable lesson!

I know I will probably get ridiculed from some thinking that I beat my daughter for saying what I did but truly I don't it was just a threat thing thats all

3/30/2008 9:31:42 PM kids do the darndest things!  

janeinvegas
Henderson, NV

Okay, hope I don't get in trouble for posting this LOL

My ex is a major pot head. Always has been, always will be

But to his credit he ALWAYS goes into the bathroom and turns the fan on, he never smoked in front of our daughter. I was always waiting for the day when she would ask me why he spent so much time in the bathroom!

ANYways ... one day when she was like 4 or 5 years old we unexpectedly dropped in on some friends of ours, and when they spotted her toddling along beside us, they immediately put away the stash. As soon as we walked in the door she piped up in her sweet, clear, innocent voice: "Hey! It smells just like my dads poop in here!"

OMG I damn near died!

3/30/2008 9:32:56 PM kids do the darndest things!  

janeinvegas
Henderson, NV

Deanna, I think if that's the worse thing you ever do as a mother, you've got it made!!

3/30/2008 9:34:56 PM kids do the darndest things!  

casey1956
Bay City, MI

have to love them

3/30/2008 9:52:45 PM kids do the darndest things!  

ohjoe
Richmond, VA

D, my sis, the pastor, said shit in front of her child when she dropped a plate and it broke, (sis dropped the plate, not the kid) Couple of nights later they were out to eat with the bishop, the waitress dropped a plate and my neice said, (you all know now!)

yes, they will repeat everything you say! lol

[Edited 3/31/2008 3:26:56 PM]

3/30/2008 10:12:11 PM kids do the darndest things!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

janeinvegas....LMAO that is hilarious!

joe lmao yes they do!

3/30/2008 10:15:15 PM kids do the darndest things!  

nicholaspolke
Onaway, MI

I'm with Deanna on this Jane, what a scream!!!!https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/laughing.gif
https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/laughing.gif

3/31/2008 12:58:36 PM kids do the darndest things!  

d14u2know
Gainesville, GA

A couple of years ago, I took my daughters fishing on the community boat dock where we live. I never get to fish because I am always baiting my girls hook or taking fish off for them. Their was a large number of people fishing that night and a woman ask my oldest daughter why she didn't bait her own hook. My daughter thought that she would brag on me and said" Why should I ? My daddy is a master baiter. Yes I was pretty embarrasd.

3/31/2008 3:09:44 PM kids do the darndest things!  

badangelkitty
Hickory, NC

My 17 year old daughter was brought home Saturday morning at 2:34 by a State Trooper. She'd been at a party where there was under age drinking and he wouldn't let anyone drive home. Now she's lost her car for a week.