Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups in louisville ky

Not to mention, this is the ideal senior dating internet site for senior singles and quite a lot reasonably priced as well. oahu dating service Client service checks every single profile to guarantee that it is designed by genuine clients. The Spotlight program promises up to 10 times a lot more matches and puts you at the front of the line for 30 minutes so your potential matches see you initially. xpress hookup site It offers both iPhone and Android apps.

www skipthegames

With more than ten,000 members just a month soon after launching, it might be a fantastic idea to get your ring light at the ready. dunedin hook up Roleplay dating is related to shipping. Right after you generate your account, you are going to be in a position to customize selections and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads. how does tingle app work Soon after we matched, we talked nonstop for a couple of days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/30/2008 9:02:03 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

yournextangel
Johnston, IA

hey anyone know where all the good men have gone... having trouble finding them here in IOWA.... Please let me know .... help.... I am in Des Moines... anyone out there????

3/31/2008 5:35:20 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

corazon08
Des Moines, IA

I have no clue. It seems there is not any. Where when you do not go to the clubs, to much drama. When you do find it let me know too. I have seen in the past (not to be judgemental) but there are alot of LOOSERS our there.

3/31/2008 9:03:30 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

Hi Angel and Cora !! I'm from, as you can see, Indianola. Born
and raised on the Southside Des Moines but chose to move out here
to Indianola. Lot's better community and cheaper livin'.
Don't see any single men here either As I don't go to
bars and clubs but there is a coffee shop on the square and the ol'
Crouse Cafe'. Alot of coffer drinkers in Crouse. But don't frequent
them. Maybe we can all go on a search..........Instead of look for
Mushrooms.....

3/31/2008 9:14:03 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

wubba
Schaller, IA

Well to be honesty ladies....I'm right here!! Hmm...looks like quite a big age difference though, sorry!!

3/31/2008 9:20:06 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

Hey there wubba.....We don't care

3/31/2008 9:25:31 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

wubba
Schaller, IA

How is everybody doing? I'm just sitting at my desk trying to write a 8 minute speech for class tomorrow!!

4/1/2008 11:25:39 AM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

wubba.......doesn't sound like to much fun !! Nobody's doin nothin'
I guess...so, you must go to college then huh? Studying for what?
Just had to say Hi to ya and I can't find anything goin' on either

4/1/2008 12:05:10 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

yournextangel
Johnston, IA

wow someone finally put responses on this topic... cool.... still not finding any men in Iowa sorry Wubba but like you said there is quite an age differance... I could be your mother...lol I have signed up for 3 different "online dating sites" and not much out there in our little corner of the world.... seems like either all the good ones are taken or live somewhere else... haha
sorry to say but nice seeing that I am not the only one having troubles.... good luck to ALL of us....
Julie

4/1/2008 1:52:51 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

sparkymrm
Council Bluffs, IA

Hey there ladies of Iowa, I'm right here in Southwest Iowa, Council Bluffs. I can't seem to find any woman who want to put up with a handicap gentleman. I would treat her nice otherwise she could beat me up. lol But, I think that the cane I use or the chair makes me look like I have serious problems.

4/1/2008 9:58:12 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

wubba
Schaller, IA

I am attending Iowa Central in fort dodge...majoring in Agriculture Education. Next fall i am transferring to Northwest Missouri State Uni. We'll see if i find a teaching job out there, if not i'll prolly go back and work on the family farm!

4/2/2008 2:06:31 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

wubba.........Hope ya find a teachin' job. How 'bout UNI?
Don't like University of Northern Iowa? Or Iowa State?
Teaching jobs don't pay crap here in Iowa. I guess Texas does.
My cousin teaches there in Corpus Cristi. A block from the Ocean.
Now there's where I would go.

4/2/2008 2:15:05 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

wubba
Schaller, IA

I grew up always wanting to go to iowa state...but they require certain classes to transfer and I really am not the best at math, so i chose to go to northwest where they are not so stingy on requirements. I also play football at college, and am not quite good enough to go to iowa state. I am gonna try out here in a couple weeks down at northwest. And as far as going to teach in texas....umm....I don't really wanna leave iowa, or at least not now..

4/2/2008 3:08:19 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

greenday1976
Dumas, TX

IM here waiting for you write me if you really interested

4/2/2008 5:12:55 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

pjws
Storm Lake, IA

yournextangel, I agree. They must have all moved to Minnesota!!!! I' just looking for some company and can't even find one long enough to get a good conversation started. Anyone interested in a little conversation!!!

4/3/2008 10:49:51 PM anyone know where all the "GOOD" IOWA men have gone???  

spideynutt
Waterloo, IA

who knows there still might be a few good ones he might be right unda ya nose ya nevea know hmmmmmmm

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4