Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

modesto hookup

Whilst this can be exciting, it s vital to take the steps necessary for you to be comfy when you meet up with them. black speed dating columbus ohio I am also not taking into account LGBTQ+ here, but in theory you could have LGBTQ+ EA events. Otherwise I d focus on actual life meetings by means of hobbies/interests/faith/close friends network, and so forth. locanto rotorua com Match has been around considering the fact that 1995 and gives a virtual dating mentor plan to help participants in matchmaking and dating suggestions.

listcrawler om

PozMatch also focuses on connecting those seeking for platonic friendships. salvage gals fredericksburg I sent him a Google Doc guide to my favourite areas and he sent me feedback on his dinners and hikes. That I never deserve to be forgiven, at least until I can show that I ve changed. onlyfans new hampshire The game can be one particular sided but you can play, also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/4/2008 5:21:45 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Just a personal thought, but, I seem to be the "gramma" of the group and if we all get together I'll have to make sure to bring a good book! However, with enough beer and in a smoking area, I won't care and I can babysit ya'all. LOL

4/4/2008 5:53:06 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

i could always use a good baby sitter....lol...

4/4/2008 6:02:02 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Oh, so you'd sit there while this old broad sat and talked about "When I was young" and had to go 100 miles to school in 15 feet of snow uphill both ways....rode the horse 1/2 way, the horse died and I had to walke the rest of the way with no shoes....*grin* Damn, I could go on with this, but, you get the idea.

4/4/2008 6:15:46 PM What happened?????  

truckerdudekw
Richfield, UT

My bestest chic buddy told me it was beer thirty where ever I happened to be last night, I thought she ment I was a blast to party with, funny ect... then she called me Homer!!!! Not sure it was a compliment??? If she weren't so dang cute Id get mad at her, I think she owes me a beer?? You might be the oldest but leave that book at home, I'll spin ya around on the dance floor.

4/4/2008 6:21:21 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

so wheres a good place to go round here?

4/4/2008 6:22:48 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Make sure it's to some music that isn't just loud noise! That stuff interferes with my pacemaker and my fake left leg and my wheelchair....*wink*

4/4/2008 6:42:40 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

you look like you could eep up with anyone i know...lol

4/4/2008 6:48:20 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Only if I get breaks....

[Edited 4/4/2008 6:48:48 PM]

4/4/2008 6:53:21 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

we all need breaks...lol

4/4/2008 7:10:56 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

You've been here almost a year. Aren't you in a line of work that allows you to meet people? What kinds of things are you interested in that maybe some of us could suggest where you could meet people with the same interests? Maybe if you share a little about you here..it will make us think of someone we know that would be "great" for you!

4/4/2008 7:24:34 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

i am a service manager for an automotive parts/repair company....have been a mechanic for half my life...was an instructor at lincoln tech for a year or so..hmm...sounds like a resume...lol

im jus an average run of the mill guy...stuff that jeff foxworth and larry the cable guy are always sayin...well sometimes it hits close to home..lol...

i like movies....horror....and sappy love stories.....i like anything outdoors....i dont hunt...i do fish...but i dont keep em....i like to camp...hime...swim...u name it...i am a hopeless romantic....dreaming of the fairytale...

hows that?

4/4/2008 7:30:21 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

Oh, geeeze, and you haven't been grabbed yet? Well, some young lady is missing out! Have no idea why this question came to mind, but, do you ever listen to "Coast to Coast" on radio?

4/4/2008 7:36:24 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

coast to coast??

never heard of it...lol

4/4/2008 7:39:25 PM What happened?????  

coffeeluver
Salt Lake City, UT

It's a radio program. Um...gee, do you think that everyone else is out and about on this Friday night? Are we the only ones left home? Not fair...

4/4/2008 7:47:58 PM What happened?????  

utah1969
Salt Lake City, UT

yeah i was just thinkin the same thing.....i am sure they are all at some great party....laffin at me and u...lol

Page: 1, 2, 3