Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites toronto

Now if only I could get back onto Facebook. single females in the bronx Why need to anyone have to settle for someone they never discover attractive? Why appear for a under typical lady (since if you look for beneath average ladies then chances are you do not obtain them eye catching)? The difficulty with on line dating is that males face so much rejection that they end up spamming random individuals hi and hey and in turn finish up messaging these below average women. Talked on the telephone, she had a voice seductive as hell and an infectious laugh. sniffies atlanta There is possibly enough on the web about this, but there are subtle cues to show when an individual is bored of you.

megaperosnals

It offers a glimpse into their inner kid and may perhaps inform you far more about their personality and journey, such as if they went on to do what they aspired to do. single mexican ladies in texas We reside in a digital planet, so it tends to make sense that we re starting to date in 1, too. Customers can use distinct communication techniques to connect to fellow users. sniffies columbus Need to be 18 to view this web page and adore study our Terms of Service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/3/2008 11:34:36 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

This is a conversation that I discussed recently with a friend of mine, John. I told him that it really bothered me when a man I am just getting to know tells me that he is good in bed...Now, I feel that it should be the opinion of the recipient to make that judgement call. Just because some gal he laid may have told him he was good in bed, doesnt make him a good lover. Everyone is different in their sexual preferences. So, my question is why do men do that? I feel that if he has to brag about that, then he must be insecure in the department.. Any feedback men?

4/3/2008 11:36:36 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

ole lonesome is horrible in bed...snores alot...hogs the bed...depends slip off alot...so who am I to brag on my skills in the bed.....

4/3/2008 11:38:49 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

lovemetender4
Urbanna, VA

OMG they do that? I would laugh in their face. What a bad thing to do in my eyes. IMO, it would. LMT4

4/3/2008 11:39:13 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

realdevilman13
Arlington, TX

I believe in showing and not telling. Actions speak for them self.

4/3/2008 11:40:48 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

sarahrararara
Corvallis, OR

nice
yeah i've kindda wondered that too. like this one profile i saw on one of these sites, the guy claimed to be like a racehorse in bed. so what?
he's big and fast and finishes first???
idk, it didn't get my interest anyway.

4/3/2008 11:43:04 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

realdevil...Im with you hun...action does speak louder than words...

4/3/2008 11:52:53 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

I'm no good in bed . . . but damn good on the floor . . . come down to my level . . .

My menu:

4/3/2008 11:56:55 PM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

lovemetender4
Urbanna, VA

BRY, OMG now thats funny, and for me if we met I would think of that post and not be able to have sex, from laughing so hard, LOL

4/4/2008 2:25:17 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

soulmate754
Forest City, NC

This is a true story. A close friend of mine was using an online dating service. She was very upset, and told me how sick and tired she was of men talking about how good they were in bed. I told her that she was missing the point... the next time a man told her how good he was in bed.. she should ASK HIM WHAT HE'S LIKE, THE OTHER 23 HOURS and AND 59 MINUTES OF THE DAY ! LOL

4/4/2008 2:37:31 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

bella77
League City, TX

OMG...when they do that it tells me right way they're really not...lol! They are like barking dogs all they do is bark and no bite!! Why brag just demonstrate

4/4/2008 2:43:22 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

lonewolfslust
Oklahoma City, OK

Personally, I always try to down-play my sexual prowess. No need to brag, plus no disappointment if i don't hit one out of the park. reality is ya can't hit a homer every time you're at bat.

4/4/2008 3:43:42 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

camogirl_61
Saint Helens, OR

I just wonder why they feel the need to brag. We are all different and like different things. What might be good for one person, another might say All that matters to me is if you find your groove and it all works. IMO the braggers are the worst.

4/4/2008 4:42:28 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

nibblediver
Monticello, MN

"Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed?"

Considering the fact that most women out and about amongst their female friends always complain about their husbands, their boyfriends, their lovers... Some men are in tune with this when they constantly overhear so much displeasure...

That they already know you want a good, sound, passion filled romp... They're just naturally reacting to all the crap they just overheard you b*tching about behind the back of your lovers.

4/5/2008 2:31:02 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

rsguy4
Ottawa, KS

HaHa thats actully a good point nibblediver^^^^^^NICE!

[Edited 4/5/2008 2:31:55 AM]

4/5/2008 2:33:39 AM Men..Why do you feel the need to tell a woman that you are good in bed  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Yet another excuse to brag..............

Page: 1, 2