Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

san antonio casual hookup

All it requires is a bit of effortless humor to get factors going. milwaukee lesbian dating If I hadn t set that objective and deadline, I most likely would ve skipped the date since I was tired from the weekend. Immerse yourself in love stories complete of romance and complete of happiness. listcrawler richmond virginia Nonetheless, she was fitting in the meetup following a volleyball league, so I figured we d meet, get a fast drink, speak a bit and see if an actual date would be worth it.

college hookup advice

Don t ask any questions you wouldn t want to answer. craigslist ridgecrest ca The app is meant to be a throwback to the days when good friends would repair every single other up. Stick to your natural sense of humor and mode of speaking to give them a sense of your communication style and character. kennedy walsh omegle If you retain on considering about there could possibly be an individual improved from the list, it ll be like chasing income.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2008 12:42:26 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

If a photo hasn't been posted in two weeks of signing up with DateHookup.dating,it should be put into a "No Photo site" and they should not be allowed on photo sites until they post a photo....The people from the photo site can go to the "no photo site" but not vice versa...plus, they should not be allowed to participate in any discussions without a photo.....Zoe1

[Edited 4/5/2008 7:55:19 PM]

4/7/2008 6:48:23 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

winesong
Bend, OR

That is an interesting point of view...
thanks for sharing your ideas..
Wine

4/9/2008 12:06:45 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

slainte08
Mohawk, NY

and what purpose does this accompolish?????? and what is the reason, because you want a photo, or is there another reason.....

4/9/2008 6:25:30 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Well, I suppose we could compare this to a nudist colony ( of which I am not a member )but if everyone is nude and then suddenly a person with clothing is walking around, the person is out of the membership and a bit rather of an odd ball.....As far as photos on Datehookup....Why is it fair for the non-photo person to screen all the photo people, this is out of balance.....and that is why we need a "no photo site".....

4/12/2008 12:44:07 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

windspirit1
Thomson, GA

Yes, definitely. In my opinion they refuse to post photos for the following reasons. They are ashamed of what they look like, they don't want friends to know they are on a dating site or they are married

4/12/2008 3:42:57 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Windspirit1......Very good observation.....Thanks

4/12/2008 10:49:05 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

windspirit1
Thomson, GA

Don't mention it Zoe...I honestly feel that those that don't post a photo are actually reluctant for the afore stated reasons...Hell, I don't like to admit that I'm 66 but it's a fact I've got to live with but my powder aint wet yet so I accept what is and try to make the best of it. Not posting a photo doesn't change the inevitable. When you meet someone...WHOOP...There it is.

4/13/2008 3:33:35 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

border2border
Oshkosh, WI

well...I look at it like this! I do not post a photo. why? because I am not on display! I am not selling my image but rather who I am and what I believe in. If you check my profile you will see I offer a photo when asked for it or a photo will get a photo. Nothing to hide here.If a photo were required why is it an option? because it's a choice!

4/13/2008 6:44:56 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

For "border2border"......What's good for the goose is good for the gander....Since you feel so strongly about this issue you can be granted #1 on the "no photo site"...Most Sincerely Zoe....

[Edited 4/13/2008 6:50:17 AM]

4/13/2008 6:54:50 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

For Windspirit1.......Don't worry about the "66" you are very handsome and smart and I'm sure you will remain in that condition for a long time.....Zoe1

4/14/2008 4:00:43 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

windspirit1
Thomson, GA

Hi Zoe....Thanks for the compliment....Do you suppose B to B realizes that most ladies exercise their choice not to view a profile without a pic.

4/14/2008 6:47:12 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Windspirit1, you are right on!!....

4/14/2008 12:48:00 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Check it out!!!.....By Gosh...Oshkosh........B 2 B...See!, That didn't hurt....Now all the girls will be knocking down your door.....You're not #1 on the "no photo site" anymore but that's OK, better a plethhora of girls than that position.... Zoe1

4/15/2008 11:17:46 AM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Sure, it means they don't want anyone to recognize them. Or they are liars posting with different names.

Not too funny and can be dangerous.

[Edited 4/15/2008 11:20:41 AM]

4/15/2008 2:59:37 PM Should people with no photos,have their own site"no photo site"  

zoe1
Vernon Hills, IL

Thanks 1pinkstar......You are Right!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3