Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

People Media is behind releasing this exceptional platform where seniors can have another likelihood at enjoy. best dating app in tampa Function based in KL but girl from Penang. I have a major user user name removed and DATING app is not there . omegle how to stop captcha You can either pick out the like or pass the profile.

skipthegames one night stands

Dating apps come in all shapes and types, with differing formats, options, and user experiences. pof corbin ky From what I see right here in the marina for sailors, I believe that would be overstating it. If you go for eHarmony, be truthful in the questionnaire. rubmaps hawaii Fat romance has little space in well liked culture beyond being a punchline, she wrote.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/21/2008 9:37:34 PM Do you actually think you will find true love?  

littlebumblebee
Hamilton, OH

nope

4/22/2008 1:24:00 PM Do you actually think you will find true love?  

handsum68
Ft Mitchell, KY

Who no's sometimes when you are not looking it falls rite in your lap,,and when you do look if you are like me i am nit picky so to speak so just let it happen what ever the case maybe and just roll with it,,,,,enuff of that mushy shit have a drink on me ,,,,

4/24/2008 5:54:30 PM Do you actually think you will find true love?  
romulus23
Cincinnati, OH

True love is an ideal, it is different for everyone. Will you find "True Love"? Who knows, maybe not or maybe 5 times in your lifetime.

Will you find true love on THIS site, maybe not, but remember that this site is just a portal or resource to "help" you find someone thqat "could be" your true love. It isn't the be-all-end-all to finding your definition of true love.

Use this site for what it is worth and keep on plugin' away.

I persoanlly do beleive that most people do find a true love, but where and when is always the mystery.

Let it happen, don't make it happen.

TJ

4/24/2008 10:43:13 PM Do you actually think you will find true love?  
legaleye
Columbus, OH

I found it once, whether it was really true love or not as others may define it, but it lasted 20 years. I just consider all of this search stuff to be akin to finding the needle in a haystack. Whether we know it or not, even at our best, our profiles are not always true representations of ourselves, so when we meet someone with whom we are generally compatible, the art of relationship often takes precedence over the science of the relationship, and it is those little nuances which cause relationships to fail.

I have had several nice relationships over the years, and the breakups were not nasty at all, but the reality is that after time and learning about all of what we were, there were some things that could not be worked out, and we went our separate ways.

Time will tell of course, whether I find that one special person. I can say that I have experienced all of the things in life I have wanted from relationships, but have not put it all together in one woman. No, I dont have a long list, never will, but just have not found the right combination as of yet. But I dont give up.

Enjoy.

5/2/2008 4:40:10 AM Do you actually think you will find true love?  
lindasj
Cincinnati, OH

At this point I'm doubtful, but stranger things have been known to happen, maybe it's not my time. I looked at all the profiles for the guys here in Cincinnati, I don't think one of them would give me the time of day,I'm not young,slim, blonde, an active dynamo who is great in bed or rich, wait a minute I do have long blonde hair and am great in bead, Damn can't meet all the criteria. Besides I would rather be looking in the Columbus area, that's where I want to move within the next year. I have a son that lives there. I'm staying here for now because my brother has small cell lung cancer,I want to spend the next few months with him as much as possible. I love him even though he is an asshat. So any of you older men from Columbus want a old but young broken down hippie broad that comes accesorised with a cat hit me up. I'm already making phone calls, selling and giving away stuff and getting my ducks in a row(Don't you hate cliches?). Won't give up my cat. He gives unconditional love.
I would consider staying here for the right man. I'm talking like all this going to happen, yeah right.

Linda

[Edited 5/2/2008 4:45:21 AM]

5/2/2008 6:13:05 AM Do you actually think you will find true love?  
melly4you2
Sheffield Lake, OH

LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,It's not about finding someone you can't live with out,,,,,,,,It's all about finding someone you can live with...........

Page: 1, 2