Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

max80 listcrawler

1st I want to inform you about a handful of apps that I have tried, and also inform you about my personal personal dating experiences. athens ga hookup Hello Guys, Recently i have join Affprofile affiliate plan. You will never ever, ever, ever be alone till he comes house. sri lanka dating sites Clean up one mess just before developing one more.

meag personal

Every single Thursday, the app reveals men and women about you that want to go on a date that distinct evening. free dating sites in central florida Just after a couple of years of expertise in dating apps, I feel you could hardly come across a severe connection which leads to marriage. He provided like three more occasions and then got annoyed and was likeā€¦ I m trying to be chivalrous. guys gotta get laid digital playground If their downtime entails relaxing with a book, you will be able to recognize if they are satisfied in their own firm.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/17/2008 6:33:39 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

florida_gyrl
Saint Petersburg, FL

Anderson Cooper from CNN.....mmmmmm

4/17/2008 6:53:12 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

whitegirlkiller
McDonough, GA

Paris Hilton shes da shit!! and anybody that says she isnt then

4/17/2008 6:54:38 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

southernlady44
Pulaski, TN

Jon Bon Jovi..........

K.

4/17/2008 9:46:13 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

sm_flrt_bg_hrt
Newton, IL

stormy he's hotttttt

4/17/2008 9:47:14 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

darkangel83
Portsmouth, OH

well I'm greedy I have two Keith Urban or Orlando Bloom

4/17/2008 9:47:46 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

sm_flrt_bg_hrt
Newton, IL

something about the pirate,mmmm

4/17/2008 9:49:12 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

ronc1751
Springfield, LA

kim kardashian

4/17/2008 9:52:14 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

Heather Locklear would be good!

4/17/2008 9:53:06 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

dakotaw1nd5
Woodstock, GA

Jensen Ackles... or Benjamin Burnly... How 'bout both??

4/17/2008 10:06:14 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

Ladyvirtue, I respect your answer, but I think we're talking about the fantasy of having sex with someone famous. After all, I don't think any of us REALLY expect to have the opportunity anyway.

With that said, I'd like to have had Mel Gibson in his hey day, Andy Garcia in his hey day, (although he's still pretty hot), Maurice Benard, and Rick Herbst. Then I'd die a happy woman! LOL

Oh, okay, throw in George Clooney for good measure!

4/17/2008 10:08:19 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

justagurl1970
Moose Jaw, SK

Terrence Howard .. somethin about his eyes!

4/17/2008 10:43:11 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

sinomangirl
Baltimore, MD

BENJI AND JOEL MADDEN!!!! they have the same DNA being twins....so I get them both at the same time by default right?

4/17/2008 10:43:45 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

sweetcheetah
Orlando, FL

Nikki Sixx. Tommy Lee (he might put me in the ER!!! )

4/17/2008 10:51:08 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

smoke9
Leesburg, FL

MARILU HENNER

4/17/2008 10:57:09 PM If you could have anyone to have sex with for one day........  

coffee101
Saint Louis, MO

A fine dark, smooth, chocolate brother....Morris Chestnut from THE BEST MAN! Big Beautiful lips! ooohhhlala And I would cross over, under and around for Richard Gere with his fine gray headed self. SEXY, SEXY! and Mr. Rhimes from Baby Boy with a big thick.........body to dye for. Ok, Ok.....a threesome. Let's get it ooooonnnnnn! Told you I had a wild side.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9