Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal dating app

These strict guidelines imply that FDS members only assistance particular women. single women in tampa florida If I want to date other guys, suck it up and accept it. I produced a new user wit other name and ohhh ,, Dating is readily available What can I do or what need to Facebook do with my primary user what is wildsmash Privacy Guaranteed your e mail is in no way shared with any one, opt out any time.

megapersnals

1) I sat across from a guy who had the Biggest DANGLING BOOGER EVER whilst I watched him eat a plate of sweet and sour chicken. bc personals The conversation dims, you haven t even received your major course but, and you have no clue how to get the critical queries answered . Name 3 of the happiest moments in your life. san jose costa rica girls Of course, this does not imply that they can really feel authorized to treat individuals with on line manners, is not who we re speaking about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/21/2008 6:30:04 AM why do women  

sugasouth
Oak Ridge, TN

Quote from perkiwidow:
I believe that women who actively give and adore getting love are rare... at any age. Most pose; pretend so that their real desires are filled. Desire to have children, social position, wealth (protection)... etc. So when these few mature and all societies limitations are no longer in place they have no inhibitions or shackles to hold them back. I do not think they are on the whole promiscuous... but just like nymphs able to fulfill their own desires without pause.
And… there are men who know this secret, who appreciate the beauty of a truly aroused woman… Who care nothing about her ‘chic’ appearance but are touched deeply by her passion for sensuality, life and real love.
It is indeed a pity that everyone cannot have this attribute… but then the presence of it would not be appreciated as much… and that is the essence of ‘an older woman’. She is rare like an immaculate gem… and she does shine… oh, how she does shines.
R.T.

Very nice. Absolutely agree.

However, I am into the giving and getting. It's one reason I refused to date older men nor many my own age. They are too ill in many ways. I was very happy with a man fifteen years my junior for four years. It wasn't the age that did us in, it was the communication and distance became an issue because of it.

A younger man must have class and a bit more style than most display. Show me that younger man and I would love to meet him.

PS......OOps, just read heading of thread. So sorry. I followed someone here.

[Edited 8/21/2008 6:31:15 AM]

9/23/2008 5:42:10 PM why do women  

frenchindian
Ansonia, CT

I am posting another reply ladies,
I loved all the responses and feel that we put way to much on this age thing. I am 50 feel 30 I dont want to date a man that is old in mind and spirit, you dont have to be old just by your age.. If 2 people connect wonderful, some want sexual pleasures and others want relationships, whatever it is you long for go for i!! always helpful when you both are on the same page, as for myself I like a bit younger just because they seem to keep up with me on all levels a few years like 10 years or less. So there is my comment on that subject, Why cant women enjoy sex as much as men do...that should be another post

Ladies enjoy who whatever it is in life you long for. LIVE< LAUGH and love.. Arevoir

9/24/2008 6:20:14 AM why do women  
monty_python
Bridgeport, CT

Quote from frenchindian:
I loved all the responses and feel that we put way to much on this age thing. I am 50 feel 30 I dont want to date a man that is old in mind and spirit, you dont have to be old just by your age.. If 2 people connect wonderful, some want sexual pleasures and others want relationships, whatever it is you long for go for i!! always helpful when you both are on the same page, as for myself I like a bit younger just because they seem to keep up with me on all levels a few years like 10 years or less. So there is my comment on that subject, Why cant women enjoy sex as much as men do...that should be another post

Ladies enjoy who whatever it is in life you long for. LIVE< LAUGH and love.. Arevoir

Geez, I guess there's no point in me trying to ask you out then, is there?

I want to know how come the younger girls aren't chasing me........sigh.

9/26/2008 12:01:21 AM why do women  
debbie815
North Haven, CT

Quote from redcehy:
how come they are afraid to even talk to men younger than them

Rejection? Self-confidence? Feeling older? I felt all those things. I had several younger men wanting to chat and then I finally did. Then they wanted to start meeting - here come all those same feelings. When I asked him why I should meet him he said he would make me feel vibrant, beautiful, sexy and wanted. He wasn't lying. He did all that and more. Give it a whirl ladies if you haven't yet. Best thing I ever did for myself. We meet on a regular basis. He's wonderful and 28.

9/26/2008 3:48:56 AM why do women  
berlinguy62
Berlin, CT

Quote from ctcowgirl:
Speaking from my own experience, most younger guys are looking for MILFs...

Are they really? I myself,,,would enjoy and appreciate the company of a older mature lady,,,they do not play games,,the head games,,,or worried about being the airhead barbie toothpick,,and needing all the frills! They tend to be themselves,,,and they are not out looking for a sugar daddy to tend to their needs and desires,and wishes!

So what age group do you prefer? older men,,or younger? Ladies do tell.....

Signed interested in a response!
Don

9/26/2008 3:49:45 AM why do women  
berlinguy62
Berlin, CT

I am 46,,,and prefer and enjoy a older lady,,that so wrong?

9/26/2008 3:53:23 AM why do women  
berlinguy62
Berlin, CT

Quote from frenchindian:

Curiously asking,,,do you enjoy sex more,,when your with a older man,,,or younger man? Do you enjoy just kicking back and going with the flow,,or taking the helm,,and leading,,giving direction,or suggestion!! Do tell..

9/27/2008 5:21:12 PM why do women  

imjustme42081
Meriden, CT

not to point out out names but beadz that isnt true im 27 ive been married now divorced i have a son and females wont talk to me so it aint maturity.

Page: 1, 2