Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gamer hookup

It meant both our videos appeared side by side on screen and as the initial poster, she would have been notified that I had done a duet with her. dunedin hook up By June, McCormick decided it was time to move on. Yeah, we do play a lot of board games in automobiles. how does tingle app work At the show we have papers to share your story or roll a blunt.

knoxville hookups

When it comes to dealbreakers, there really should only be a few aside from ones that are so obvious that you would under no circumstances see them once more, says Trombetti. san diego sex chat In addition, last October researcher Jonathan Mayer found that OkCupid was really leaking1 individual information to some of its advertising partners. My strategy of going on dates only with men and women who gave superior banter was working poorly. usa sex guide los angeles You re emotionally and psychologically stressed, and your whole future changes as effectively as most of your relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/4/2007 1:37:58 PM smoothies  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Just got a smoothie machine given to me. Anyone got any good recipes I can use with it?

7/4/2007 2:25:34 PM smoothies  

512bhst
Melrose, NM

strawberry & banna seems the most popular out here.

7/4/2007 4:21:50 PM smoothies  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I would like a good banana recipe. I am not sure of
How much of what to put in. It was used so no instructions

7/4/2007 6:53:30 PM smoothies  

smiley45
Murfreesboro, TN

Ask the person that gave it to you if they stillhave or ever have had any recipes. I think my sister has some recipes for smoothies. I'll ask her next time I see her.

7/5/2007 5:59:46 AM smoothies  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

She didn't have any of the paperwork and actually she had never used it. I think someone had given it to her and she had just taken it out of the box. She had 1 package of smoothie mix that I made up and added some fresh strawberries too and it was good. I need to eat more fruit and this would be a good way to do it.

7/8/2007 1:13:41 PM smoothies  

bookshort
Marion, IL

Go on-line and ask for smoothie recipes. I do that all the time when I want a certain recipe.

7/9/2007 11:26:56 AM smoothies  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Actually, I did find a banana pudding smoothie. It called for vanilla pudding but I used chocolate and it was sinful!!!!!

7/9/2007 2:29:40 PM smoothies  

bookshort
Marion, IL

O-o-o-o-oh, I bet. Love my chocolate.

7/20/2007 1:32:45 PM smoothies  

incarnatewings
Kingston, ON

I just use my good old blender.

I toss in frozen fruit, berries are my favourite, and a bit of orange juice. Puree, then Frappe… and enjoy.

Add in’s:
Couple dollops of yogurt
Banana
Bran
Cottage cheese

Easy. No special equipment, no special mixes… and it’s healthy.

10/1/2007 7:38:00 PM smoothies  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL