Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

com almost 9 years ago. christian speed dating seattle I know this is pretty apparent to most, but I just had to point this out simply because some individuals are just not aware of this, and that is specifically how the on the web dating sites want it to be. Facebook Dating also permits customers to share Facebook and Instagram stories and add Instagram posts to their dating profiles. rubratings plano Well getting a guy it tends to be tougher.

ts hookup app

It claims to have higher achievement prices on all its matches produced. speed dating macon ga But this is not merely a hookup story swap meet among funny close friends. AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people today to opt for how they reside as they age. bedpage houston If, having said that, the interest in a second date is either not mutual or nonexistent, as extended as you both survive it, you can learn from that knowledge and up your game for the next initially date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/8/2008 5:07:18 AM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

smilesandhugs
Brick, NJ

The past 15 years of my marriage was like being in a coma......now I am out of it and I'm ready to restart my life. Where do 40ish people go for fun??

4/8/2008 7:24:31 AM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

fortiesnlovit
Weehawken, NJ

oooooooooohhh I know what that coma is like

4/8/2008 6:31:33 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

drawyah
Spring Lake, NJ

Trying to find that out myself. I'm slightly older (in the 50's) and there just doesn't seem to be places around our part of NJ that we could just go to relax and enjoy ourselves. Bars do not count either.

4/9/2008 3:35:44 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

irishinjun
Trenton, NJ

I hang out in libraries...but please notice I am 61 and still alone!

Might I suggest join some kind of group in which you have an interest? Writers group, bowling league, Bible study, etc. Take a night course in some subject you might like. Jersey is full of schools. Attend art gallery openings (they are free and full of interesting people). Get active in a community committee. Attend poetry readings.

(OK, I have done the last three and met some really neat people.)

4/9/2008 3:51:20 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

saintgeorge3
Fairfield, NJ

South Jersey is pretty bad, north is better, I think! Of course that depends on where north and south are.. LoL...

4/10/2008 7:27:20 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Hang OUT??? I don't hang but I like to just visit all the places NEW JERSEY has to offer. You can head out in any direction and find stuff to see or do---and if you don't like that place--don't go again.---try another place. Is marriage really like a coma?? Is it that boring and stiff?? I never tried marriage---I already know I wouldn't be around enough to say I was a husband--I didn't want to risk ruining a relationship. Welcome back to the real world---when the weather gets nice, try getting some friends together and take a road trip...have a few laughs.

4/10/2008 7:45:57 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

kirilnj
Hackensack, NJ

Club POLUSA

4/11/2008 12:08:38 AM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

jester86
Woodbury, NJ

I live in South Jersey. It has some hidden gems. But when it comes to support groups,hospitals(not counting going over the bridge to philly)Scenery,clubs or any fun spots in general. North Jersey is defenitley better.
-jess in jersey

4/11/2008 3:29:32 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

It seems that everyone is hanging out on the computer, because we none have no idea where to go. This must be the signs of old age.

[Edited 4/11/2008 3:31:35 PM]

4/11/2008 3:45:29 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

chicotheman
Lyndhurst, NJ

You can find a hang out where you'll be comfortable. You got to go out and check out the different scenes and give it a chance. Thats how I found places to go when my married friends can't come out (which is rare). Go to TGIF or a Houllihans. You gotta get out there and give it a whirl.

4/12/2008 12:21:37 AM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

jester86
Woodbury, NJ

Although we do have the shore and a couple of other great scenic places down here.I saw the Who(my fav) and Neil Young at the Tweeter center it's beautifully located on the riverfront.
-jess

4/12/2008 12:23:45 AM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

jester86
Woodbury, NJ

We also have astounding fishing.I'm a fanatic,but there are great places for less serious fishers.Although north jersey has a lot more musky fishing.
-jess

[Edited 4/12/2008 12:24:49 AM]

4/23/2008 7:37:29 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

sunshineluckyou
Mount Ephraim, NJ

Here in this part of South Jersey/ Cherry Hill --Deptford Area ---there are a few restaurants that have certain nights for listening to the oldies & dancing ---no cover charge & they even have free buffets ---they start @ 5:30pm & the music progresses to more modern as the night goes on so the crowd does change a little but everyone talks/laughs/ dances ---eats/drink ---be merry ----u can't imagine how much fun they all look like they are having ----as I enjoyed myself the couple of times I went ---have not been but they also have some places in Phillie with the same concept.So ask around with friends in your area / that is how I found out about these.Good Luck!!!!~~

4/25/2008 7:00:56 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

tlisforever
Trenton, NJ

In their living rooms on their laptops...

4/25/2008 11:19:09 PM Where does everyone "hang out"??  

mustang08753
Toms River, NJ

We all hang out in Seaside - only because it is close - Usually Hemi's - or we go to Red Bank to Ashes..

Page: 1, 2