Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Out of curiosity as there is lots of fantastic comments beneath the post, he gives himself a attempt and fortunately he discovered 1. phoenix free dating sites On leading of what has currently been suggested generating certain that almost everything is ok physically Bumble s community can now choose up to 5 badges from over 30 languages in India. blackchrush You will be shocked to see the quantity of people today sharing your age group on these dating sites.

skip the games

The app does not have any free of charge capabilities, but if you are accepted, it is much less than $10 for a single month. kissimmee singles The whole, IM, then texting, then failing to get a actual life date rang true for ages. The entire factor seemed bizarre, but I took a likelihood and said yes. doublelist oregon Worst Very First Date Stories

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/8/2008 2:27:20 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
ping_ping
Kingwood, TX

Why can't people see that? If I disagree with something a person does or how they live their life they automatically think I am passing judgment on them especially since I am Christian.
Disagreeing with something does not mean judgment.

4/8/2008 5:25:11 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

You are so correct ping ping, many cannot differentiate between opinion, disagreement and judging.

4/8/2008 8:12:01 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

We should judge, nothing wrong with that!

4/8/2008 9:27:18 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
ping_ping
Kingwood, TX

As long as somebody is not harming others I cannot be judgmental about them or their lives. It isn't my place to.

4/9/2008 3:41:42 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

Not to be offensive, but if one is a Catholic, one knows we are not to judge. We can disagree, we can have an opinion, but judgement is left to only God.

4/9/2008 4:03:32 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

d14u2know
Gainesville, GA

I know the verse: Judge not lest ye be judged,but I also know that Paul says that we (The body of Christ ) will judge angels. One of the gifts of the spirit is a spirit of decernment.Also Be ye not unequally yolked. I feel that we will be judged by the same measure that we judge others but we have to judge who we decide to be friends with.

4/9/2008 5:15:56 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

Yes it is and the heart is the truth. God will Judge our Heart.

4/9/2008 5:23:42 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
sacredwarrior7
Johnson City, NY

My opinion on Judging are as follows... {Concerning 1st Corinthians 5:12} The Bible consistently tells us not to criticize peopleby gossiping or making rash judgments. At the same time, however, we are to "JUDGE" and deal with sin that can hurt others. Paul`s instructions should not be used to handle trivial matters or to take revenge; nor should they be applied to individual problems between believers.

These verses are instructions for dealing with open sin in the church, with a person who claims to be a Christian and yet who sins without remorse. The church is to "confront" and "discipline" such a person in love. The church must discipline flaggrant sin among its members-such sins, left unchecked, can polarize and paralyze a church. The correction, however, should never be vengeful. Instead, it should be given to help bring about a cure.

Paul also tells us not to tolerate flagrant sin because leaving that sin undisciplined will have a dangerous influence on other believers. The word says after two warnings, reject the person from the fellowship (Titus 3:10). So in effect we are to "JUDGE" those within the church. God judges those outside the church.

4/9/2008 7:26:55 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Eliz: I am Catholic as well. What I mean about judging is that we all do it every day. We judge whether or not to cross the street, what time to get out of bed. We judge what phone calls we will answer. The difference may be in the terms of judgment: is it superficial? It's not clear why we judge so quickly. Maybe it is our brain's fear-response region.

Jesus said, "Judge not that you are not judged". If only we could listen to that advice. Too often we judge people by the clothes they wear, the cars they drive, their jobs, the size of their wallets. The list goes on.

We judge things based on their outsides. We eat foods which are bad for us -- manufactured tastes designed to addict us against the health of our bodies. Each time we judge superficially something inside us understands and our self-esteem diminishes.

I'm not judging people, I'm judging their actions. It's the same type of distinction that I try to apply to myself, to judge, but not be judgmental.
Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure, Crime and Punishment, 1992

4/9/2008 7:35:36 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

After reading some posts, I would highly recommned all to READ your bible ands read it closely. They simply are telling us, becareful about judging. If and How you judge will come back to you.

Some versus to consider about jusdgement

Matt.7
[1] "Judge not, that you be not judged.
[2] For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get.

Luk 6
[37] "Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
[38] give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back."

As to who will be judged by God - every person within and outside the Church will be judged, there are no exceptions. Both the living and the dead. Not one person will go unjudged before the Lord.

[Edited 4/9/2008 7:48:57 AM]

4/9/2008 7:50:19 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

Thank you pink. I did add some additional posts. I will admit, we all fall into the judgement arena

4/9/2008 10:42:08 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Eliz: It could be different interpretations of it which causes the problem.

4/9/2008 12:05:30 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_a
Tampa, FL

yes it could be 1pink, and thanks, yet we both know from a scripture perspective, there is only one interpretation, in general situations, I would agree, there could be several.

[Edited 4/9/2008 2:46:05 PM]

5/31/2008 10:44:22 PM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  

ryanstayer
San Marcos, CA

If you use apologetics to expose their inconsistency its kind of easy to handle.

Example: If you say that was rude. They say you shouldn't have judged that person. If you think about what they just did. How could they come up with the conclusion that you judged that person....by judging you using their own logic to see whether what you said was rude or nice or cruel or brilliant. Its really a circular argument and once pointed out, they will be easier to reason with.

6/1/2008 12:42:07 AM Disagreeing and judging are two seperate things  
elizabeth_fl
Tampa, FL

Quote from ping_ping:
Why can't people see that? If I disagree with something a person does or how they live their life they automatically think I am passing judgment on them especially since I am Christian.
Disagreeing with something does not mean judgment.

You are so correct. Unfortunatly, many use the judging line because they dislike what they are hearing.

Page: 1, 2