Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

five hours a day, according to market analysis. hook up sites vancouver bc Make a profile with your pictures and facts about your self, and then you can either have a totally free program or spend for other possibilities. Meanwhile, the conversations I was getting with accurate potato tested males and females weren t considerably unique from Actual Human Man s conversation with Elizabeth. free bbw snapchat Also, understanding if he or she is stringing you along without having any intention of meeting up is an crucial ability to develop.

private delight login

What I will say is that Tinder the app this appears to be primarily based on, is not an on line dating, acquiring to know each and every other, comparing zodiac signs, and so forth. craigslist the villages fl personals Acquiring a relationship where disclosure is made easier and safer is a great way to get began. A ideal Saturday would be very same as any other day! We strive to have as a great deal entertaining and as several adventures as feasible. one night friend app for iphone I d describe core values as beliefs that are basic to how you are wired, guiding your actions, thoughts, plans, and objective on this earth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/11/2008 10:56:37 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

Tell us of some your favortite eating establishments

One of my favorite Mexican food restaurants was 'don Jose' in Phoenix.
It was an inexpensisive family operated restaurant
that been around for many a year.
Unfortunately I think they've closed.

They had the best green chili burro's enchilada style.

4/12/2008 1:34:19 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

mike_84
Phoenix, AZ

It depends on what type of food you like. My personal favorite to take a date out to so far has been the Grand Lux Cafe in Scottsdale. It's like a different version of The Cheesecake Factory with desserts just as delicious. The Veal Saltimbocca there is excellent.
A less ritzy place would be NYPD Pizza in the shopping center at Camelback and 20th St. Not too expensive, and good with the portions, too. Try the zeppolis for dessert and you'll be hooked.

4/12/2008 4:24:47 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

hotmama3456
Tucson, AZ

anywhere as long as you have great company!

4/12/2008 8:24:27 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

Last Sunday we had a big family get together for my Mom 80th birthday party.
It was at the Macaroni Grill
So it was great company and good time.
Macaroni Grill can be a good place for a date
as is Carraba's
but for a really intimate occaison and fabulous homeade Italian food
its hard to beat the Noble Roman Table on 7th ave

4/13/2008 1:09:49 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

todd_az
Youngtown, AZ

I like Famous Dave's for smoked beef and BBQ... Papa Deux for cajun type food and seafood.. on west side of town FD's is at 83rd and south of Bell Rd.. Papa Deux's is near the I-17 somewhere...dunlap I think.. on the East side of the I-17 up the frontage road.

another more pricey restaurant is The Grill at the TPC. I was impressed every dish had a very distinct flavor, but very expensive.

Dillon's on Thunderbird and west side of 101 is good also. it's right off the freeway. 93rd ave or something.

4/13/2008 1:39:36 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

Your locations for Famous Daves & Papa are right on being that I drive by them everyday.
There is a new BBQ place that is owned by a friend of friend. I've never tried it but I'm hearing good things about it

This one in Westgate and I believe theres a location in Happy Valley

4/22/2008 2:44:23 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

chef4years
Lake Havasu City, AZ

CHABONES in Lake Havasu City, Az HiWays listed them as 1 of the best 25 in the state

4/30/2008 1:38:57 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

ktownkid
Kingman, AZ

Well, In Kingman, there's alphonso's which does have good food but will give you gaswouldn't suggest for a date. For that, Cappello's italian restaurant is always good

5/13/2008 5:18:55 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

Poppaduex's... Texas roadhouse... Abbacus Inn... (phoenix) Casa Molinas in tucson

5/17/2008 5:23:49 AM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

tbop42
Mesa, AZ

Blue Adobe in Mesa is really good and so is Zinc Bistro in Scottsdale. Haven't been to Durant's yet but I hear it's excellent.

5/18/2008 2:27:27 AM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

stedmo
Phoenix, AZ

I could be wrong
but I think Durante closed
due to the light rail construction
prbly will re-open

6/15/2008 8:12:33 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

camela
Flagstaff, AZ

Mine would have to be Outback Steakhouse. You can't go wrong with their food and service.

6/16/2008 9:45:28 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

natgirl
Surprise, AZ

My fav is Koi. Its right off of Bell by arrowhead

6/17/2008 7:20:22 PM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

luxxorr
Tempe, AZ

well... 'restaurant'-wise, I like P.F. Changs for the average night out....But Flemings, and Barcelona's (in north scottsdale) are great, and have the best steaks.... also, Claim Jumper's has great food, with huge portions..

on the cheap side.. Pei Wei's is owned by the same people as P.F. Changs (ssshhh, don't tell!) and has pretty much the same food/dishes, with a few minor changes....it's much cheaper, and you're not expected to tip, since you really aren't waited on (though I usually tip the bussers like $1.00)

Also, on the cheap side, Buca De Beppo(sp?) is great...and has some ambiance...

and for the nice hang out date with a little drinking, you have Ra, or Rock Bottom brewery....

6/18/2008 12:10:05 AM Favorite Restaurants in AZ  

1hungrychicken
Surprise, AZ

Hi everybody, I would have to say the number one place for a steak is Durants.

Page: 1, 2