Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Girls speak very first to set an equal tone from the start out. black singles nyc When you both like every single other s profile, you are automatically matched. In fact, some need to be completely silly or inventive and make you each laugh or think. russian girls torture animals 71 in the below 30 cohort and $14.

skipthegames login

Mod harassment might result in my current girlfriend? Customers and even trade snapchat requires to dating web page. hawaii hookup They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I made it back to YYZ intact. It s not like you are talking about the prospects of a relationship and enquiring about the future. russian girl paints jesus Or, upgrade to a premium membership ($ten per month) for an ad totally free encounter, a boosted profile, unlimited quantity of likes, and the potential to rewind by providing somebody a second chance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/13/2008 11:46:38 AM Soldier in Indiana  

beforeflames
Colorado Springs, CO

Im an active duty Army soldier from Indiana looking for a lady who might want to meet up and get to know me while Im back home on leave. Interested?

4/13/2008 1:52:58 PM Soldier in Indiana  

shortstack1220
Lafayette, IN

hey whats up?

7/3/2008 8:17:49 PM Soldier in Indiana  
cassiekat88
Kokomo, IN

Quote from beforeflames:
Im an active duty Army soldier from Indiana looking for a lady who might want to meet up and get to know me while Im back home on leave. Interested?

Hm..man in uniform....<---Might possibly be interested, if u are...

7/6/2008 7:47:29 PM Soldier in Indiana  

pinky_88
Indianapolis, IN

so how long r u here for? hit me up if u would like 2 talk...

8/30/2008 10:01:23 AM Soldier in Indiana  

sweetpotato3
Albion, IN

Now I know your thinking who is this old lady? haha I just wanted to say THANKS and hope you get your lady...

9/1/2008 11:51:38 AM Soldier in Indiana  
th_soldier
Terre Haute, IN

goodluck to you, man...from one joe to another.

i havent had any luck since i've been back...hopefully you will lol

- recon 22

9/4/2008 7:28:48 PM Soldier in Indiana  

shanster86
Linton, IN

Quote from beforeflames:

I just wanted to give a big Thank You! I have a lot of admiration and respect for our men and women in the military. Good luck in your search!

9/8/2008 9:00:23 AM Soldier in Indiana  

slim46563
Nappanee, IN

hey whats up i am in the military just wanted to say hey and that i will be going to iraq in bout 6 months lol yay not mp here and just looking for that special someone hopefully i find her but just incase u don't know what mp is it means military police ok ttyl

9/8/2008 4:27:32 PM Soldier in Indiana  

flhtcuc
Fort Wayne, IN

Good luck in the military. I served from 1966 thru 1968. Those were good times. lol

I will show your profile to my daughter who attends IPFW here in Fort Wayne. She is a music major.

Again, good luck and thank you for your service to OUR COUNTRY!!!

Chuck Moore "Seymour"
Fort Wayne, IN

9/11/2008 2:59:05 PM Soldier in Indiana  

slim46563
Nappanee, IN

thank all of u who supporting our military when really appreciate it.U know it's kinda funny we r willing to die for our country and there is not one girl i met yet who is not willing to give a guy in a military a day of time lol oh well i guess u can't rush love it has to find u lol anyway gotta go but thank of u guys for supporting us when in need

9/16/2008 4:33:29 PM Soldier in Indiana  
girlinindy
Indianapolis, IN

Thank you for serving. My brother was in Iraq, but has fulfilled his contract. How long are you in Indy for?

9/16/2008 8:35:45 PM Soldier in Indiana  

slim46563
Nappanee, IN

how long is who in indy for?

9/29/2008 2:58:58 PM Soldier in Indiana  
lil_mama2
Chrisman, IL

hey how r u doin? lets talk. lil mama2

9/30/2008 1:35:21 AM Soldier in Indiana  
heykoolaidman
South Bend, IN

Good luck you man I’m also in the US Army reserves now but did 14 years active 19 years all total.

10/6/2008 1:08:09 AM Soldier in Indiana  

sharedmercy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,836)
Fort Wayne, IN

Where you 32 yrs ago lol. Good luck my friend and thank you. My husband who passed dec 2006, served 3 tours in Viet Nam as a door gunner and the Lord protected him and brought him home safe. may GOD do the same for you...