Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

e. ottawa mature singles Sadly, quite a few get older without a prospect in sight. The girls had been friendly and had been prepared to humor me and my standard Chinese, even supply me with lengthy explanations on grammaical points. abdicate omegle Pulmonary Hypertension News is strictly a news and information and facts web site about the disease.

privatedelight app

Most genuine guys tend to want sex and the ones who want a significant relationship are handful of and far in between. knoxville personal classifieds I didn t expect the situation with Tall Eric to be any distinct — and it wasn t. So, ask your date what they would prefer and act accordingly. how to unblock someone from grindr Verify to make sure there are no early closures nor private events.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/13/2008 12:20:03 PM the "look", what exactly is it?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Opinions please, guys and ladies!! Over and over during the course of my older years, I have wondered why guys look at me as just "f**kable" material and not "dateable". I started to wonder if I am just not good enough that someone would want to call me their girlfriend. I have asked a few of my close male friends and they really couldnt answer what I am doing so wrong. Well last night I went a met a guy, and he couldnt look at me when we talked because he said I had "the look". I was confused and asked is the "look" as to why he couldnt look at me and talk. It is really uncomfortable talking to someone who sits next to you and looks at the damn wall when he talks. This was his reason, "I am sitting in a room talking to a beautiful woman, with big titts, who looks innocent and smiles and has the "look". The just come f**k me look, you know how a deer looks in headlights kind of look, I cant look at you without wanting to touch you and be all over you because I am respecting you." I am never aware of this "look", or this vibe guys seem to be sensing. I am not at all out just looking to get laid, but this whole look thing has had me confused. Is it just something women are not aware of or is it just an excuse for guys? Someone once told me I am a tease because I have the look all the time, the way I keep my hair behind my ears, the way I nibble on the tip of my finger when I am nervous, the way my lips move when I talk etc... Maybe guys are just to horny and use all the little excuses they can to say women are a tease?
So exactly what is the look and how does it look? What must one do so guys dont get the wrong impression of a person's normal everyday look?

4/14/2008 2:38:31 AM the "look", what exactly is it?  

nibbles_dacat
Cloquet, MN

About the only one that I really pay attention to is in the facial features... the eyes. There could be others, I mean hey I am not an expert or I wouldn't be here right? It is difficult to explain, but when there is a slightly watery, almost pre-tear quality to they, and they person kinda projects a sexual aura I guess. I don't know how else to explain it.
Maybe you look too wholesome for them or they are just attracted to a trashier type of girl. Whatever their reasoning though just stay confident, and keep looking cause someone somewhere will want you. As for us guys, yes, if we are horny, we will use anything you do, say, or think of to try to get in your pants. We are guys. We all have the desire, you have been lucky enough that at least some of them have not stared at you chest all night or drooled on you while trying to cop a feel. I mean they were at least respectful even though they turned you down. Consider yourself lucky.

4/14/2008 8:39:13 AM the "look", what exactly is it?  

janeylynn87
San Antonio, TX

some women just naturally have alot of sex appeal sweets, but its not a bad thing you just need to find a guy who can handle it. Basically what i'm saying is don't worry about it those guys are just not the ones for you and if they really have to stare at a wall just to keep their hands off you they don't have a whole lot of control anyway lol it is kind of a double edged sword though so i wish u the best of luck!

4/14/2008 2:56:35 PM the "look", what exactly is it?  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

it all depends on how u carry urself. take a look at my pic.

4/14/2008 4:35:43 PM the "look", what exactly is it?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Heard almost the same thing word for word what you said Nibbles. Thank you for being honest about men..
My chest gets the stare down all the time, so much that I got a tattoo on each side, figure your going to look, you may as well have something to look at and give you something to talk about besides, "hey nice titts".
Guys are horny and ladies are just as bad, (I admitt ) but we control ourselves a little better. Dating and getting involved with someone now days is almost crazy. You meet, go out on the first date, guy is horny and wants sex. Lady may or may not want sex, or may tell the guy ahead of time he better not be hoping to get laid because she doesnt do that on first dates. Sometimes there is the attraction or both people so horny it just doesnt matter and hey it happens. The lady is in the position, if she has sex on the first day, he may think she is easy and a ho, if she doesnt put out on the first date and even tho they clicked and had so much in common he finds someone who will put out. There is the whole, try it before you buy it theory and even after you buy it doesnt mean its going to work out, so just get your 60 day warrenty and go on with it.
I never did understand the whole "look" thing, but am starting to get a better idea. When it comes to sex, I am very shy so I know I dont intentinally put signals out that I am wanting some.