Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

It even has an AI dating chatbot function, known as Lara, that will give you dating tips and assistance on where to meet. free dating websites in chicago illinois AdultFriendFinder is an adult web site, so that implies explicit pictures are welcome and encouraged. Unexpected or weird chat with strangers are dreaded in Skout. allcurrency onlyfans Practically all chat sites, irrespective of whether they re for hookups, relationships or friendships will be LGBTQ friendly, but there are also sites especially produced for queer individuals.

skip the games

So I sent him his t shirt in the post with some dollars for the postage for my stuff. craigslist dekalb il personals To be honest, conversation was pretty fantastic initially. Indeed! Move on from that date and discover a different one particular who a lot more closely holds your opinions, she says. austin tranny Plus, you can take the finest features out of the most well known apps and improve upon them to present an even much better user practical experience.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8/6/2008 8:35:28 PM 12 step group  
casey1956
Bay City, MI

I'm all for it. Will try to get friends in here to vote. please do the same.

8/7/2008 5:30:49 PM 12 step group  

d14u2know
Gainesville, GA

Hey, I'm in there like swimwear.

8/7/2008 7:44:29 PM 12 step group  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

As a former 12 stepper I don't know. I guess enough of y'all want it. It was my understanding while going through the 12 steps that one is not supposed to date for 1 year after completing their 12th step. So, a place like datehookup may not be the best place... Of course, it's not my place to tell anyone what to do with their lives, just had to chime in as someone else who's been through the 12 step program.

Wolf

8/8/2008 12:24:24 AM 12 step group  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Hey Wolfy that's a good point but I've heard that it's suggested you not get into a relationship in that first year of sobriety. A 12 step program is designed to last a lifetime, never really done or cured, you know, just one day at a time. Anyway it will probably take most of us a year to find someone in here... Me, 22 years dry I never could keep going to a meeting but I come here almost everyday so there's a good chance I'd drop in daily and maybe achieve a higher level of dry....

8/8/2008 4:18:29 AM 12 step group  
casey1956
Bay City, MI

I haven't touched anything in over 5 years Wolf, I'm ready to date. There are a lot of people on here who have been sober longer than I and still looking for sober support from friends.

8/8/2008 6:11:32 AM 12 step group  

misssunshine67
Cocoa Beach, FL

I will say Hell Yes! This is awesome. In reading a thread the other day, I realized how beneficial it would be. Also encouraging as it is hard to meet people when you don't go out! And I work graveyards so I am pretty much doomed! My sponsor is totally supportive of this as a means of meeting people but, I have to say, it is still hard with the game playing online. Thanks for the suggestion! Have a great day! Christine

8/16/2008 4:39:47 PM 12 step group  

kirasendeavor
Park Ridge, NJ

I would love to have a 12 step group here.

8/18/2008 11:26:20 PM 12 step group  

shawntheshizzy
Guerneville, CA

Bill would be proud.

8/21/2008 4:44:51 AM 12 step group  
onlyareallady
Mohawk, NY

this is needed everywhere it can happen...yes

8/21/2008 7:20:09 AM 12 step group  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

Quote from casey1956:
I haven't touched anything in over 5 years Wolf, I'm ready to date. There are a lot of people on here who have been sober longer than I and still looking for sober support from friends.

That makes sense. It sounded like it was meant to be a group for those currently going through the 12 steps who are seeking dates. If it's folks who have graduated from the 12 steps then I have absolutely no beef with it. Of course, it's just my opinion anyways.

Wolf

8/21/2008 11:13:29 PM 12 step group  

monyd
San Diego, CA

It is a great idea

8/24/2008 8:38:49 PM 12 step group  

lonelynaz
Meadview, AZ

i use to go to na and aa so if the newbies need it give it to them. i was real frequent in las vegas in the different meeting places conventions and softball so forth

8/25/2008 11:42:34 AM 12 step group  

marie0506
Erie, PA

9/2/2008 12:01:31 AM 12 step group  

frosty111
Oakland, MS

I refrain from voting ! as I do not see the option to vote that serves me or a group. Iaasume you are not going to call it aa or na AS i detect no thoughts regarding tradition or guide lines for making decisions, and no tools in place to honor the spiritual foundation of anonymity upon which it was founded. I love the idea of it ! through the concepts traditions and steps I have found a way into Peace harmony and cooperation to the resolution of conflict among all who are willing to apply it . There fore at this level of press radio,films or internet thru DHU, I would vote no were I to be given that option. Please don't think I am throwing cold water on you it saved me from the gates of insanity, I am attempting to share my strength, experience and hope! It's a wonderful concept provided it dosent affect other groups as a whole.
Sincerely,
Bill

9/30/2008 5:57:36 AM 12 step group  

serenityinlife
Mountain View, MO

great ideal,, dustin are you even reading the post ??

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5