Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bbw hookup sites

The older you get, the tougher it is to have an understanding of fads. stockton dating sites To lighten the mood, throw a handful of of these fun concerns his way. Nerd Fitness has some great suggestions when it comes to arranging out your 1st date. hookupmatches com You know a point or two about your online date thanks to the preceding conversation, via their bio or social media profile.

mega personales

Your conversation must be exciting in order for you to get their consideration. craigslist muscle shoals al Beth, on the net dating can be such an ordeal but also an incredible delight. I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single men. badoo ladies Eric Silverberg, CEO of Scruff, a dating app for gay men, didn t think my strategy was also sensible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/14/2008 5:33:21 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

lorilynn
Ocala, FL

Are you calling me a midget JIM????

4/14/2008 5:34:03 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

jim71
Jacksonville, FL

muhaha

4/14/2008 5:36:14 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

3 men.........all serious relationships and have a child with two of them........married to one.

4/14/2008 5:37:04 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

rockstar_xxx
Biddeford, ME

1,surprise!

4/14/2008 6:32:06 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

scotta329
Coldwater, MI

if we tell you...you must tell us....Only fair

4/14/2008 6:33:50 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

mahal55
Fayetteville, NC

I'm a virgin.

=/

4/14/2008 6:35:43 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

epiphany4me
Mohave Valley, AZ

Counting myself?

4/14/2008 6:51:29 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Wow, gotta say that at first I felt a lil bad about posting the #'s that I did. Not like I thought it was gonna do anything but actually repell a few of the ladies....but, I gotta be honest....

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GO OUT AND JUST GET LAID!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, would you rather bed down with someone who is great at curling your toes and leaving you happily suprized with thier next trick? ......or would you rather be with someone of limited experience and even more limited imagination?

To me, this is a no brainer.....give me a woman in the sack who knows what she is doing!

We don't fault atheletes for practicing.....why should sex be any different?

4/14/2008 6:58:05 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

scooby247
Groton, CT

you know it's bad when you have to sit down and make the list; just to see if you can remember (most) of there names. I can remember 24*ish

4/14/2008 7:04:02 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

chricket07
Holden, MO

Hey how did you hsve the time? Just a thought. have a great day.

4/14/2008 7:06:37 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

oldeschoolcharm
San Diego, CA

Seriously, would you rather bed down with someone who is great at curling your toes and leaving you happily suprized with thier next trick? ......or would you rather be with someone of limited experience and even more limited imagination?

Funny... the women that wanted to impress me with "tricks" turned me completely off. Pity, because I was obviously interested in pursuing a serious relationship with them.

Ideally, I would have preferred to spend the better part of a lifetime with one partner.

4/14/2008 7:06:39 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

chricket07
Holden, MO

Hey, 200 and your only 28 lets see that would be 7.1 women each year from the time you were born. Go figure. you must have started at 14. Just a thought. have a great day.

4/14/2008 7:08:39 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

chricket07
Holden, MO

This was in reply to gleek.

4/14/2008 7:10:06 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

parkway
Jersey City, NJ

Over A hundred

4/14/2008 7:13:24 PM How many ppl have you had sex with?  

parkway
Jersey City, NJ

Owning A lounge for many years I made contact with many women So the opportunity to bed A lot of women was always there

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8