Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

cuddle hookup

Hinge is the greatest solution if you are looking to get a little bit far more critical about app dating. free online dating in oklahoma It really should be noted although that eHarmony hasn t always been the most welcoming place for the LGBTQ+ neighborhood and some customers think that it s genuinely a place for the heteronormative. You won t locate this type of accomplishment, fun or excitement anywhere else. dc rubratings It was launched over 20 years ago, and now it has millions of members worldwide.

hookup now near me

To make the dating app even much more exhilarating, Clover requires you away from swiping limits and make factors much more fascinating by introducing you with reside mixers. naples classifieds To sign up, you are going to will need to use either your Facebook account or your telephone quantity, so if you are not comfy using either of these, give Bumble a miss. Free Of Charge Dating Web Page Forums asiri_ocean onlyfans The counseling has helped, but he stated the growing freedom from the pandemic has created a massive distinction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/28/2008 8:01:21 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Here's to Lovey, my first cat, 50 years gone but not forgotten!

Ps a great way to remember these friends is to donate to your local shelter in the pet's name,
give until it hurts, we will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

5/28/2008 1:40:35 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

bigsilverwolf
Phoenix, AZ

I recienty lost my 18 year old Sarrloos Wolfdog to cancer. Over the course of his long life he managed to save the life of my, then 9 year old, daughter Victoria. 6 months before, I lost my 16 year old Collie, Wedensday. She died happy. She broke her own neck in the back yard playing with the new puppy. Ran full tilt into the side of the house, of all things.

Losing a treasured companion is never easy, and I've lost my share of them over the years. Whenever you feel yourself getting depressed, pause to concider what your lost companion would have felt about bieng the cause of you're discomfort.

Think about the good times...Write a history or start a scrap book about your lives together. I know that always helps me.

5/29/2008 8:48:42 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

blueeyedkat
Wilmington, DE

This is for my buddy Kane. He was a beautiful white boxer. He was my heart since the day I got him. I had to put him to sleep last year because his authritis was so bad in his back and hips.I stayed with him to the very end and told him to stay with my mom in heaven until I got there. Miss you Kaner Waner!

5/30/2008 7:30:31 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

I am sorry to hear so many of you have lost your friends and many of them so recently. I have lost three Golden Retrievers and the last one was only three. It is heartbreaking and I feel for everyone here. You never forget them. My Sunny died in 1988, Katie in 1998, and Abbey in 2002. I certainly hope that one day I will get to be with all of them again. They are always with me in my heart.
Never feel guilty about getting another pet. Your pets are so loyal to you and they want you to be happy. They would be glad if you had another one to love you. And rescuing an animal from a shelter is a wonderful thing to do. I never learned that lesson but the next time that is where I will get a dog. There are so many homeless pets that need us.
Some day I want to have a place where I can have as many as I want.

My thoughts are with all of you.

5/30/2008 8:16:25 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

I won a racing pigeon in a draw some years ago, and had her for 6 years.
She had a cage next to the kitchen, and would coo as soon as she heard
my voice. She would sit in my lap for hours. She would shoosh away
anyone else who came too close to her cage, but she never pecked them.
When you know a pigeon personally, they are very gentle and sweet.

The saddest one for me was a german shepherd that had to be put down.
His name was Shadow and I only had him for 4 years and he was no less
than remarkable.

6/2/2008 3:06:02 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

mitutu
Olivet, MI

I just lost my beloved cat 'Diablo' almost a week now. And it hurts thinking about him. He would let me know when it was time to go to bed,when he wanted special attention.When I was down he would try to comfort me,he would make me laugh. He adopted the other cats that I would bring home. I miss him sleeping on my shoulder at night and sitting on my lap when I'm on the computer. We would read books together,watch television,and if I was sewing he would supervise my work. LOL. As I sit here writing this, I'm crying. He died a slow death.But,at least now he is in a better place and not suffering anymore. He was my old man. My main man. I miss the hell out of him. And I wish here were here to comfort me and tell me in his own way things will be alright. I love you 'Diablo'. I'll see you when the big man is ready for me. Hugs and kisses.

6/3/2008 8:43:35 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

xxamanda511oxx
Hingham, MA

I had a dog named Nala. We got her from a neighbor. She was one of the most friendly dogs you could me. The whole neighborhood loved her. She used to think she was cat and would climb on the back of the couch and stand at the window. When anyone came home she was right at the door wagging her tail and as soon as we walked in she got soo excited. When it thundered and lightend she would come and lay down basically on top of us. When we were sick or even sad, she knew and was right there by our side. If you cut yourself she would hate bandaids and actually tried to take them off. At the age of 6 she had puppies. We had to give them all away because they ruined our house. She passed away 6 mths later from cancer. We had to put her down 6 days before my 16th birthday. She was a big part of our family and we still miss her and talk about her.

RIP Punkie

6/3/2008 10:06:52 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

ccubedccc
Denver, CO

I'm posting for multiple memories of multiple animals.

For Silkie, who watched me grow up till I was 16 and taught me about the responsibility of having a companion animal.

For Leo, who became a wonderful friend whom I got after he had been abandoned. The first dog I had to socialize and train as an adult.

For Cinder, a great Appie horse. She was a handful, but a good trail horse. She taught me how to ride a horse properly. There was a give and take to the relationship that was at times strange, but usually fun.

For Tara, the greatest pit bull in the world. What a sweetie. The kids in the neighborhood used to leave messages on our answering machine to ask if Tara could come out to play. She wasn't thrilled about the kids dressing her up in pink, but put up with it cause it was part of being in the family. Her heart was unparalleled!!

Finally, for Hero, who I will have to have euthanized tomorrow because of bone cancer that has spreat. I never knew retired racing greyhound could be such a wonderful companion. 40mph couch potatoe who helped me way more than I helped him. Saw me through the worst of depressions, through my divorce and was always a loving, kind big old bundle of joy and love. They said "don't let your greyhound off the leash, they will run off and you won't be able to get him back." Wrong....he never ran off, was well behaved in stores and loved by all. They said "greyhounds don't swim and don't like water". Wrong again...he loved playing in the ponds. They said "greyhounds get cold easily, so he won't like the snow." Still wrong...he LOVED playing and bounding around in the snow. He loved to slip and slide at high speed. I will miss him tremendously, but I can't stand to see him suffer any longer.

They are all special and unique. All had their own personalities. And were all valued family members, not just pets.

6/4/2008 7:39:12 AM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

sundancing2
Pingree, ID

I know a lot of people who have lost a beloved pet say "I'll never get another dog, cat, or animal" that is soooo wrong. I know in our sadness we tend to think we can never find another to replace the one we lost. We never will find one. As there are none that CAN replace them. But there is one that can help you gather new and wonderful memories of it's own. I say, the sooner you get another pet the better as it truly does help you thru the grieving process. As far as I'm concerned the Animal Shelters are the place to start that search, those there need us. This past Fall was a rough one on me in that I first had to loose my precious, dear old cat of 24 yrs. Oh the memories and happiness that dear one gave to me! Then there was my Lace dog who I had to let go not long after. Her and I had been thru so very much together. We were in a really BAD car wreck when she was only 8 mo. old far away from home. She had been with me everywhere I went, even to work, but one the very rare occasion I did have to leave her I always said "mama will be back." Well, in this wreck she was thrown from the car and we couldn't find her anywhere and the ambulance had to take us away as my Mother was hurt VERY badly. Long story short, this wonderful friend and companion WAITED for "mama" to come back for 13 hrs on the freeway! Waited thru horrible monsoon storms, slowly making her way towards the town we were taken to. Oh, yes, they love us unconditionally and never ever do they judge us! Each one, new and old will warm our hearts in the worst of times, and joyfully excite in our good times. I've noticed not many men have posted to this thread. Whether they choose to admit it (being a "man" and all ) or not, I have to believe there are many men out there with fond and loving memories of a lost companion of the "four legged" variety. So, to all of you, men included I send Peace and sweet thoughts.........

6/5/2008 7:31:12 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

fallnstars
Miami, FL

My Beloved "Baby"
I remember the night I found you in my yard you were only 3wks. old,
I picked you up and held your tiny little body in my hand and fell
in love w/ you... Remember how you liked to sleep on my head
or on my chest.. I always treated you like my baby and you acted like my
baby, my beloved angel I miss you so much...
Remember when you were 3 months old and a dog bit you and you had to have
orthopitic surgery. I would visit you every day the doctor told me not
to take you out of the cage, but of course I had to hold you and tell
you how much I loved you, and that you would be O.K. You always seem to
understand me, and trust me Then a couple of years later we moved
to Boston and lived in a small studio, you didn't mind as long as we were
together. I can sincely tell you that I was never lonley when you
were with me, my beloved.. When I woulld go to Europe for a month I
missed you so much I would call and leave you messgs,and talk to your
sitter to make sure you were O.K... You were such a good friend for 18yrs.
I have so many beautiful,loving memories forever in my broken heart..
Memories, But I miss you every day my angel and cry everytime I see your
picture... It's been more than 2 yrs. since you had to leave me.. I
have adopted 2 cats. I will always try to rescue/help your brothers and sisters
I love them both very much BUT, your the only one that has lovingly stolen my heart,
and I pray to God (please) that when I leave this world I can hold you again, my
beloved forever& etrnity.. mom

[Edited 6/5/2008 7:34:39 PM]

6/6/2008 5:31:01 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

fallnstars
Miami, FL

Your post about your Beloved Charlie Brown(and his pic) really touched my heart..
I actually got the courage to write about my Beloved "Baby" ...
How I miss my dearest friend, and will 4 ever ... I hope we get to be with them in
the end.. ? God Bless them all, and may they rest in peace and know how much we Love and miss them....... always and 4 ever

6/8/2008 6:26:10 PM In memory to the Pets we loved......  

sidewalkangel
Johnson City, TN

If tears could build a stairway
And memories, a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven ... and bring you home again.

For Zackary (1978-2000)

[Edited 6/8/2008 6:34:21 PM]

Page: 1, 2