Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

You don t genuinely know if this individual is who they say they are till you ve met in individual. datehookup free online dating With additional customers subscribing to on the internet dating apps, businesses are organizing to roll out a host of characteristics in the days to come. By asking oneself these inquiries periodically all through the partnership, you will be self aware of the direction of your relationship and its effect on your stroll with God. korean girl dating app And if you nonetheless wonder if it is free of charge it, ask your self how significant is for you, to come across love and reside with the appropriate individual for you Match is the greatest video to come across it.

listcrawler.com

Now, of course, the most effective concerns for couples need much more than wondering to oneself Why is this individual the way they are? when they do some thing weird or infuriating it calls for asking fantastic questions — and really wanting to hear the answers. free local personal ads Persons who not too long ago watched your activities, visited your profiles, and so forth can also be checked. And wouldn t ya know, they in fact kind of truly operate. sites like omegle reddit These days and age, seriously practically nothing is wrong with meeting people on the net.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/20/2008 3:31:59 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

bluebutterfly12
Houston, TX

I haven't run into anyone who could speak worth a damn after they have had it done...THAT is a big turn off. Yes---I actually like a little conversation too (demanding, I know). You've already got teeth and a tongue and uhh other equipment... Don't need that too.

4/20/2008 5:37:22 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

doll121
Middleport, OH

oh without.

4/20/2008 8:06:13 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

honeyheart95
Elkins, WV

never had a guy with a tongue piercing

4/20/2008 8:10:42 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

tenare2
Clinton, MA

i would love it. more friction

4/21/2008 12:06:55 AM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

evilgreenknight
Bremerton, WA

well for me i dont have a tongue piercing and i dont see why girls would want a guy to have one. i mean i was told im just as good with out a piercing as other guys are with one.

4/21/2008 12:54:33 AM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

oldmanrocker
Gladstone, OR

Guy's If ya know what you're doing why bother having it done!!!! ..... This is why "I" DON't have it done!!!!!!!

4/21/2008 1:09:42 AM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

oneadvntursgrl
Boca Raton, FL

It never impressed me much....if they know what they are doing, no need at all...

4/21/2008 4:20:49 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

jdogg272
Sacramento, CA

Well I have mine done... I have had it for a while. I never recieved a complaint before I had it and I definetely know what I am doing.. I am not bragging or anything.. But I am just as good with it as I am without... It just never hurts to spice things up a bit... I dont know about anyone else but I like versatility... And also every woman I have kissed or done anything to said it drove them crazy.. I know it wasnt just the ring doing the work . So I am comfortable with what I do.....

4/21/2008 4:23:44 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

barbara1
Reston, VA

No piercings, PLEASE!!!

4/21/2008 4:25:45 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

I've never had to resort to piercing it yet. There are alot of other tricks out there.

4/21/2008 4:48:26 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

vegasstylist
Las Vegas, NV

never been with a guy with a pierced tounge heard it feels great

4/21/2008 6:11:53 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

taylorpetty
Aurora, CO

Have you noticed that people with tounge rings
are always like fiddleing with them when you talk to them. I just find them to distracting as it looks like they have marbles in their mouth. So its hard for me to think of them in a sexual way.

I think Iwould prefer the softness of a tounge over steel

4/21/2008 6:27:07 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

jewels180
Bronx, NY

ewwwwwwww nooooooo!

4/21/2008 6:31:07 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

jimmyallen
Equality, IL

Thanks for the input ladies, after hearing your responces, think I'll leave my tongue all natural

4/21/2008 7:03:35 PM Ladies?? you like a guys tongue pierced or not??????  

doll420
Lake Zurich, IL

Tongue piercings are hot. on guys and girls. its one more thing you have to play with in someone's mouth....

Page: 1, 2, 3