Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

montgomery hookups

These are fantastic issues to know about a future partner. michigan singles free It was the beginning of a full transformation. He told her That song gets him every single time when he is sober also. cancel fling membership Maybe it really is coming across as bitter rather than funny.

muslim hookup sites

You can also handle your communication preferences by updating your account at anytime. speed dating palm coast fl Talk and if you dont like the individual just dont meet any much more. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in private attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. camsode com In the pandemic, men and women have started to date far more on the internet than offline, since of the lots of restrictions in place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/15/2008 7:38:07 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

ilovcole
Port Richey, FL

I went on this first date and I thought everything went pretty well, But he hasnt called since. I sent him a text saying I had fun and he's like I'm glad YOU had fun. What the hell by the way he was talking on the date I thought for sure he was interested. Now I feel like Im being blown off. Am I looking to deep into this? I dont want to not take the hint if thats what he is sending me. What do you think?

4/15/2008 7:40:50 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

yarnball
Edmonton, AB

There could be other factors as well. I mean maybe he had a really bad day at work. Or just something that he didn't feeling like talking about. or maybe he was expecting more out of the date, but isn't looking for a real relatioship.

4/15/2008 7:41:39 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

ladyinparis
Paris, TX

He hasn't replied to the text message? Wow..that's a little odd. Give him a day or so...maybe he is in the hospital??? If not, maybe he should be. lol

4/15/2008 7:42:14 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Blown outa da water n off the saddle.

If he's gonna be an ass after one date then imagine trying to stay w/him.

[Edited 4/15/2008 7:43:59 PM]

4/15/2008 7:43:23 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

Definitely he's blowing you off...... NEXT!

4/15/2008 7:43:50 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

metu
Mansfield, TX

He sounds like a rude jerk...I'd dump the chump.

4/15/2008 7:46:01 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Of course met, that's what YOU think...

4/15/2008 7:47:46 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Give it a little more time...

4/15/2008 7:48:32 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

beckallu
Waterloo, NE

you are a very attractive girl i would say find somebody else who will treat u right

4/15/2008 7:48:59 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

metu
Mansfield, TX

If I didn't know any better Nicky, I'd think you were stalking me! I'm sooooooo flattered!

4/15/2008 7:49:18 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

barbara1
Reston, VA

I agree with mag

4/15/2008 7:52:00 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

ilovcole
Port Richey, FL

I figured as much, just give it some time. Im not in a hurry to get serious anyways so I'll just take it as it comes.

4/15/2008 7:52:25 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

Sounds like it's time to find a new playmate this one ain't playing to good with othere

4/15/2008 7:54:23 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Did he say "I'm glad YOU had fun" or did he say "I'm glad you had fun"??? You know it really matters which way it was said!!

4/15/2008 7:59:26 PM So after the first date he's acting weird.  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

You'll know when ya bein' stalked by me Doll.

You'll see my breath condensate on the glass, hear my slow, heavy, methodical breathing, feel my pulsing, throbbing, hard
Please deposit two dollars to continue ...

Page: 1, 2