Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal personal classifieds

For instance, if you are a homebody, dating a person who gets restless at residence likely will not make a good match. free dating in wv You can use websites like TinEye. Click by way of to see the finest naked dresses of all time. joey gentile onlyfans Becoming quite mobile friendly, Asian Melodies doesn t only impress with its comfort and vibrant and memorable design.

ihookup free

How would they be an asset to your team and exactly where would you have to enable them out? Have the courage to speak about these possible partnerships straight, especially when it really is not a fit. single latinas houston tx When it comes to obtaining appreciate in the mobile age, it s difficult to topple Tinder, 1 of the biggest and best dating apps that also enjoys a wide attain. One day I matched up with an American girl and it went well, but she had to leave the nation like ASAP so it could not go any further than that. onlyfans inkedupashley You will be content to know that the web page also allows video and voice chats.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/15/2008 11:06:35 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

dakotaw1nd5
Woodstock, GA

Is it just me, or do men have a problem saying certain things? I had this one guy string me along because he couldn't just say "We're not working out, I think we should end this."

I was more mad that I had wasted so much effort trying to make things work when it had been over for a while then I was about the relationship actually ending.

So, tell me, gentleman. Why is it so hard to tell someone that the relationship is over or that it's not working out?

4/15/2008 11:10:22 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

jdogg272
Sacramento, CA

I wouldnt know... I am straight and to the point.. I figure if it aint working yeah I might try and work on it.. But if not I would rather save the time and effort and find something that works. Stringing along only brings more problems, frustration, etc.... jmo

4/15/2008 11:12:25 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

dakotaw1nd5
Woodstock, GA

I agree. Better, in my opinion, to get it over with. Some guys say that they don't want to break the girl's heart. That's a load of crap. It's so much worse dragging it out. Just be honest.

4/15/2008 11:14:30 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

jdogg272
Sacramento, CA

very true very true, But then again its not always just men.. There are a lot of girls out there that try and hold on to something in hopes that it will change.... They just will not let go.... So its not always just the man...

4/15/2008 11:15:36 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

dakotaw1nd5
Woodstock, GA

Very true, I'll give you that. God knows, I probably didn't catch a few hints, or wanted to ignore them.

4/15/2008 11:15:45 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

evilgreenknight
Bremerton, WA

well i think the reason why most guys wont say its over is that they are too afraid that it might hurt your feelins. at least thats what i would think. and if i felt as if it wasnt working i would try to find the nicest way to let you know instead of saying "hey things aint working. its over" you know i would probablt say something like "hey um ive noticed that the things going on between us arent working so well. would ou want to both of us to try to work on things or would you feel better trying to find someone else that you might click better with?" you know?

4/15/2008 11:20:08 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

modaca
Alameda, CA

greeknight is right,
If MOST of you did not break out and start bawling, it would be easier. But we dont want to hurt your feelings, or more to the point. Ruin our chances for a return trip...

4/15/2008 11:27:49 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

mumblemutter
Arvada, CO

my question is....if youre aware this is going on why the hell put up with it? why didnt you say bye? cause i know you saw the signs you cant get mad cuz u let him hurt your feelings.

4/15/2008 11:29:03 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

pran523
Dallas, TX

It depends on girl and how long they have been seeing. They might be in a confused state whether she talk it hard or cool with it. Once I faced this prob. I couldn't tell her so wrote her. It worked good. well, we avoid eachother for abt 2 week I guess and we r cool.

4/15/2008 11:33:39 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

mumblemutter
Arvada, CO

yer an idiot...i can see why she overlooked it.....

4/15/2008 11:35:24 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

nelson41139
Winter Springs, FL

because men are nsecure

4/15/2008 11:36:23 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

pran523
Dallas, TX

If that was addrd to me then thats me. Well, wt did she overlooked?

4/15/2008 11:42:52 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

There is another reason why some men (not me) won't just say that it's over. That is due to their own insecurity, and they don't want to give up the sex or having someone to show off with their buddys, until they can find (secretly) another girl to "take up the slack' in their lives. They just don't want to be thought of as "without" someone!

The word "shallow" comes to mind!

If I sense that there are differences in communication, habits, honesty, or some type of "dealbreaker", I bring it up right away, so we can talk it out. If there is no way to make it work, I just say so.

[Edited 4/15/2008 11:43:36 PM]

4/15/2008 11:43:04 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

mumblemutter
Arvada, CO

your utter ineptitude.

4/15/2008 11:44:42 PM Why do men have a problem saying...  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

JMHO... but the person who feels it isn't right... Needs to take the reigns (as ugly as they may be) and state it out right. There really is no reason to "dilly dally" if one is not into the other.

Peace!
P.Win

Page: 1, 2