Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

It s tough to have good conversation with an individual you hardly know. north mississippi singles Your dating profile—including your photos—can hang around extended following you have moved on. Reside chats & messaging permit people today to engage with whoever they want to. nyc rubratings So, without up to use our immediate chat rooms without having registration to talk to strangers with make chat pals.

tinder hookup dating sites

In some instances, it demands switching to a different infrastructure or backend completely. pensacola hookups In yeshivish circles, young ladies are taught as early as in high college, and particularly in seminary, that they have to marry a man who will study complete time. Observed by millions of viewers on YouTube, essential to the campaign was acknowledging how audiences adore to watch content right now. diapermatch Those little distraction devices are really hard to live with out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 9:09:30 AM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Why would one be on a dating site with all this hatred and distrust of the opposite sex, i don't understand how someone could be hurt so bad, and transfer that to all those of a certain gender, i just don't get it, never did, just one sees so much of that here, which is totally weird, because this is a place where one suppossedly wants a "datehookup" if the opposite sex is so negative, nasty and awful, WHY? please do tell me, WHY? are you on a dating site? Just have to understand that, is it so you can find another person to transfer all that negativity too, find someone that you can hurt back, can't kick your dog, so you are here to kick another person, who obviously by all the crying has been kicked around enough already? Just don't make any sense to me? Or is it all bravodo, like in the days when you were on the playground throwing grasshoppers at the girls with your lil boy friends , and on the flip side the girls running around screaming about the boys having cooties? Is it childhood fears and limited experience of the opposite sex coming back at people? Hell, i don't know?

4/16/2008 1:12:28 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

darren_r
Taylor, MI

Honestly, I am on this site hoping to meet the right woman. See, I'm a shortie, 5'4, and being a man, I tend not to fit the "ideal" man for women. I am very social, I'm always meeting new people in real life, but it seems that the women never get past my physical attributes to find out how genuine I am really am. So I figured, hey, this would be a great way of getting to know someone before they pass judgment on me for my height.

But I also believe that some women are "over rated" as I have stated in a different post. I am friends with many women, just friends, and I also tend to be the shoulder that they cry on when they get hurt. And when they sit there, crying their heart out, they start telling me about all of their good traits and why they can't believe this guy cheated on them. Most of these women can't even identify their flaws, so in their eyes they are perfect (over rated). And when I point out a possible reason for the guy choosing to pursue other relationships, such as her being unemployed, never achieving an education above high school,or being to judgmental of others, they always shake it off like it is not a real problem.

At least I can identify my flaws, and if possible, attempt to change them. I used to get very jealous...USED to. I used to think that walking through life with a constant buzz was the best way to live...USED to. There are some flaws that I just cannot change, whether it be physical such as my height, spiritual such as my beliefs, or emotional such as depression. Somethings you just have to accept and understand. But before you can change a flaw, you first have to recognize that IT IS A FLAW.

So everyday, I wake up with one goal on my mind, do something today to make yourself a better person. Sometimes it is something as simple as saying Hi to someone that looks down, just listening to someone elses problems and offer suggestions on how to resolve those problems, or just learning something about myself that I didn't recognize before. And I also believe that if you cannot be the best person that you can, then why would anyone want to be with you?

Someone once said "Before you can love another person, you first have to love yourself".

4/26/2008 4:12:44 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

mmajohn
Livonia, MI

go cry about it.

4/27/2008 10:33:16 AM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

I think alot about the opposite sex .Day & nite. Just having problems finding one close enough to me that doesn't have insurmountable head problems

4/27/2008 12:29:12 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

kathrynm
Roscommon, MI

I'm a pain in the #ss, what more needs be said?

4/27/2008 12:50:05 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

A woman without insurmountable head problems

[Edited 4/27/2008 12:53:36 PM]

4/27/2008 1:22:53 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

It's men who make our heads spin......
I tell ya.... women have cycles.... we have post partum depression..., we go through a change at around 45... 50....
But what is a males excuse, when they get drunk.... stupid... foul mouthed... what do they call it... mid life crisis.... Shit men are just as crazy as women.... just call us sentamental.... emotional... but I see far more male ex-con's in the parolees office than females. Because of the females caring nurturing nature... we either put up with a man's shit... go crazy... or get the F%#K out.....
I am a runner.... I run... because there is no talking to some men... espeically when there head is set on... "The women being the problem... and can't seem to realize their own part on making the relation unbearable."
Yes... you men are GODS.... and we women must never forget that.... crappy...

4/27/2008 1:53:07 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

All i'm reading there are excuses..both ways...

An excuse is still an excuse...

4/27/2008 2:41:23 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

kathrynm
Roscommon, MI

We all have our problems, issues, quirks, traumas, etc...we are human. Is it an excuse for inexcusable behavior? NO.
Many of us choose not to see our own faults and weakness, still not excusable.
For some of us, we want so much to be in a relationship we blind ourselves to the things in the other person that normally we would not find acceptable. Then when things blow up we have a convenient excuse.
For those of us, who try to see things as they are. We are single.
I would never try to change someone. Then they would not be who I fell in love with.
My opinion is only mine, for what it is worth.

[Edited 4/27/2008 2:51:57 PM]

4/27/2008 4:56:57 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

I totally agree, but i don't think it's always a matter of not seeing our faults, or ignoring the other party's. I think that a lot of the time many people spend so much time in between relationships that when they finally find a receptive partner, they jump into the relationship and try to justify or ignore faults.

Many people then ignore their own feelings or try to change their own ways to compensate for what we need or want in the other person. All this ends in failure.

I think that being single tends to weaken people, especially people that spend long times in between relationships. As opposed to looking for what one wants, they eventually give in and take what they can get.

Everyone has issues, problems, trauma, whatever you want to call it. It's all a matter of loneliness in the end.

Hardly anyone finds their true love the first time, and i think that the only reason some people do is that they get together so young that they grow together, instead of as individuals, which in itself can be extremely painful if it ends badly.

I like to think that i know what i'm looking for, but the fact of the matter is, I only know what i refuse to accept in a partner. I only know what past experience has taught me and it's been a long road of cruel lessons, but though i feel weak alone, the fact of the matter is i'm stronger alone because i don't depend on anyone. And no matter how much anyone says it, their past affects them. And sad to say, it also affects who and what they like, and who and what they are searching for.

It's transference...Many people don't mean to do it, but after being hurt so much, as i'm sure most of the people on here have been, they have built a form of a resentment toward the opposite sex. It's one of those guilt by association things.

4/27/2008 5:24:45 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

I always wanted to be loved for who I am ... and not for what I have or don't have.. done or didn't do.... or because I just could neve live up to somes guy's high expectation... Yet... its been said "true love is blind.." Relationships are a constant give and take... an ability to look over slights and flaws... and this is the GLUE that keeps people together... when we are able to laugh away each others follys.. stupidities, blundres... by understanding that we are all sinners... we all make mistakes... we all desire someone anyone.... to put their arm around us...., and say... Hey I did that same stupid thing last month... or... that was a stupid thing you did.... but your still alright....

4/27/2008 5:36:34 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

CeCe,did you know there are
more women serial killers
than men?

4/27/2008 7:14:01 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

No the majority of serial killers are mostly white males.....
And I am not talking fruit loops hunny...

4/28/2008 5:33:20 AM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Your right CeCe my mistake.

urder Most Rare: The Female Serial Killer » Read Now

by Michael D. Kelleher. 214 pgs.
Collections: Entire Library
While the short, lethal careers of serial killers such as Jeffrey Dahmer and Andrew Cunanan terrorize the public and provide morbid inspiration for the entertainment industry, few people realize that it is the female serial killer, seldom heard of, who deserves most to be feared. Murder Most Rare...
Read More
While the short, lethal careers of serial killers such as Jeffrey Dahmer and Andrew Cunanan terrorize the public and provide morbid inspiration for the entertainment industry, few people realize that it is the female serial killer, seldom heard of, who deserves most to be feared. Murder Most Rare provides startling information about the female serial murderer, who is shown to be far more deadly and determined, difficult to apprehend, and complexly motivated than her male counterpart. While serial murder by women is relatively rare, a surprising number of female serial killers are identified by the authors, nearly 100 in this century, with half of them having committed their crimes in America. By examining these women's backgrounds, motives and methods of killing, the book sheds new light on dozens of overlooked cases of murder and uncovers callous crimes and passions gone awry.
Show less

4/29/2008 4:09:40 PM If you think so little of the opposite sex?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

I can't say that I think little of the opposite sex.... I've always have had more male friends than female......

Page: 1, 2