Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

Cherish the fact that I will even spend time with you occasionally. black singles dc Possibly we must go on normal tinder and discover an individual who can tolerate us. Here s the spot to ask concerns and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. gettube russian Our choice of the top three most effective web pages & apps for senior dating is eHarmony, Ashley Madison, and SilverSingles without a doubt.

mega personal personal classifieds

Hence our actions and debates on subjects connecting science with the political sphere. laramie singles Ava winters, a 17 year old girl who recently moved from Australia to San Francisco right after the tragic death of her beloved grandma, her family members of 5 move to Cali Among deadbeat dudes, f ck boys, ghosting and straight up terrible 1st impressions, finding to know a person romantically can leave you feeling… drained. I like the idea of going on a date with somebody just after you get to know them. gay dating sim android Online dating in common from time to time unfairly gets a bad wrap, but most persons do not comprehend that more than 40% of new relationships world wide are started Online!

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 9:11:54 AM Whitefish Point  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Has anyone seen the renovations they have made to the lighthouse and out buildings up at Whitefish Point, i had recently seen a small article, wish i could remember where, about somebody turning those into a real nice hotel resort? I really hope i get a long weekend to get up there and check it out this summer?

4/16/2008 4:28:53 PM Whitefish Point  

korad
Mason, MI

I have not been up there in a few years
If I make it by there anytime soon, I'll snap a photo or two...
when I was last there they where still working on new museum..
there are a few Michiganders on here in the UP perhaps they know more!

[Edited 4/16/2008 4:30:09 PM]

4/17/2008 1:15:13 AM Whitefish Point  

snowonevergreen
Monroe, MI

I think it should be left alone as a shrine or rememberance of
the Edmund Fitzgerald

4/17/2008 10:28:49 AM Whitefish Point  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Too late for that, it's already been done, i'm sure with the nature of the place they have reserved the memorials quite well, all hell would have been broke loose if they hadn't. I look forward to seeing, if not even staying up there this summer or the next. How i do love the U.P.

4/17/2008 1:38:19 PM Whitefish Point  

haypoint
Saint Ignace, MI

Yup, it is sort of like a Bed and Breakfast. They did a nice job on it. i wish i could give you their number, but the folks at the Ship Wreck museum could get it for you. Still lots of snow around the point, 70 degrees, sunny, but lots of snow to melt yet.