Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

You ve gotten much better at handling paperwork and other annoying tasks like scheduling dentist appointments on time or renewing your passport. north iowa dating Both of you attempt to get the conversation going but to no avail. This may be the most essential stage to be asking essential inquiries. uberhoney com You might run out of topics or your conversations may well even get awkward, but you ought to preserve the other individual engaged.

wild hookup app

ThenI left a note saying I was playing Whelans and would leave two tickets at the door. craigslist bakersfield dating To an extent, you ll be taking a leap of faith in meeting up with somebody new. If there s even a hint of controlling, possessive, disrespectful or otherwise unhealthy behaviors, it s most likely that behavior is not going to go away. how to check who liked my profile on happn It also provides an on the internet databank that connects users with other testing centers nationwide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/17/2008 9:57:36 PM Who is interested???  
wiscoguy
Lake Geneva, WI

So here is the deal. Obviously, Guys are not welcome on this one. I dont really care if you comment, but surely dont need gayness involved.

I am a 27 year old male. looking for a female around the same age. for fun more than anything else. Action is always welcome though. In any case, Like I said before, 27 white male. Making a living. Likes to have fun, 6'2" athletic/average body type.

The way I see it is, there arent too many options in the area that i am currently in, and am looking to broaden my horizons. Interested in Females around the same age give or take a few years. Preferably with the same body type.

4/19/2008 11:16:53 AM Who is interested???  
carebear3677
Humbird, WI

I am a single mom of three boys and I am 31 I have no luck either

4/19/2008 2:18:31 PM Who is interested???  
wiscoguy
Lake Geneva, WI

Thats alright, I wasnt really expecting to find anyone on here anyway. I just check em out for fun.

5/7/2008 3:13:59 AM Who is interested???  

amberine
Plover, WI

5/7/2008 3:27:16 AM Who is interested???  
shabbir
Milwaukee, WI

I am ! why what are you looking for ?

5/16/2008 12:53:02 AM Who is interested???  
emt854
Appleton, WI

Lake Geneva? Man you think there would be a ton of available ladies in your area. Are you active in your community? Hobbies?

8/11/2008 9:05:28 PM Who is interested???  
chryss
Wausau, WI

I can't believe people your age are having trouble finding someone to date. You are young yet, got the best years of your life ahead. When you're in your 50s or 60s, now that can be a problem...

8/12/2008 7:38:06 AM Who is interested???  

dancinglynx64
Reedsburg, WI

Quote from chryss:
I can't believe people your age are having trouble finding someone to date. You are young yet, got the best years of your life ahead. When you're in your 50s or 60s, now that can be a problem...

even in your 40's the dating pool is getting shallow....

9/7/2008 8:49:07 PM Who is interested???  

annie74
Appleton, WI

I've gotta say from past experience with someone who had NO picture posted...that it's tough to meet someone without SOME type of visual for ladies to see. I met someone with NO picture and although he said he was 6'1" he wasn't what I was looking for and certainly didn't fit his description or the image I had in my mind.

Post a photo buddy and I bet you will have some more women interested in you! It can't hurt!

Good luck!

Annie

9/10/2008 9:24:15 PM Who is interested???  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

thats not always [blocked site] annie i have a pic and dont see much emails

9/10/2008 9:55:37 PM Who is interested???  

foundthe1
Middleton, WI

Quote from endmytragity:

You have had a few tho....whatever happened with those?

9/11/2008 6:51:52 AM Who is interested???  

kroseforpeace
Krakow, WI

Quote from annie74:
I've gotta say from past experience with someone who had NO picture posted...that it's tough to meet someone without SOME type of visual for ladies to see.
Post a photo buddy and I bet you will have some more women interested in you! It can't hurt!

Good luck!

Annie

not sure if i did quote right.. hope so cuz annie had a good point!!! i dont believe that physical apperance is everything.. its nice to have a face! and u do need some physical attraction.. thats why its great everyone is attracted to different kinds of people! i have not really had any luck on here.. a few emails.. but nothing long term and not met anyone.. but i dont log on a lot. but these forums are getting addicting!!
i dont really get out a whole lot, single 11 year old boy, so meeting people is hard in real life and i guess even though cyber world you would think would be easier.. its not!! i think ppl are scared of rejection on here.. more so even than in real life!! at least i am. if i were out, i would have no problem walking up to a guy and talking to him, maybe even hitting on him.. and if he was not interested.. i would probably cheers up my drink.. toast him.. n walk away.. but on here.. i just dont have the nerve.. i have to wait for ppl to contact me...

9/11/2008 10:59:45 AM Who is interested???  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

they ran away lol jk

9/11/2008 9:35:12 PM Who is interested???  

annie74
Appleton, WI

Hey Krose, I just cruised your profile (so if you see me there with all the men that have looked don't be shocked..lol) I don't see why you are having a problem with guys getting to ya...GEEZ guys! She's gorgeous! WRITE TO HER cuz she's shy!

I still say, without a picture it's tough to write to someone. I'll talk to a wall of bricks, so for me to write to someone even without a picture is easy. I just had a bad experience with meeting someone with no picture so, I tend to shy away from those.

And as far as contacting someone first? I did and now we are going to meet and I'm so incredibly happy i wrote to him!

If you are interested enough in someone, things will work out and you will somehow find a way to get together. You click and it happens. Don't give up. Keep trying!

Maybe put more into what you are looking for in your profile. Those key words at the bottom help out as well to find you a match, but first and foremost...POST A PICTURE!
Annie

9/11/2008 9:38:50 PM Who is interested???  

annie74
Appleton, WI

Quote from endmytragity:

Dude, turn on a lamp...take some brighter pictures...SMILE...Otherwise from what I can see, you're a nice looking guy...love the name by the way. Hope the tradgedy ends soon!

P.S. I cracked up that they blocked the word t-r-u-th minus the TH stating is was a site name block...lol next thing you know they will block match dot com. sheeeeeeesh

Page: 1, 2