Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal dating site

Lately I ve been considering about trying on the web dating once again, get myself back out there and see what comes of it. craigslist personals mobile alabama If you take Peter Singer s drowning kid thought experiment seriously you may not want to placate your non EA girlfriend by going on that holiday abroad. 1 dating business also told me that it would be creating an announcement on the situation soon, but couldn t talk about it however. flirt4free credit price They very best a specific buying list of criteria they are looking for and will settle for practically nothing much less than a excellent connection.

best hookup websites

When you genuinely like someone and you cannot say it straight, you can use such concerns to drop hints and retain the conversation thrilling. ventura county singles The user friendly and mobile friendly interface is yet another benefit of AmourFactory, as effectively as its absolutely free and quick registration. The majority of the reports of budding romance that spring into mind are truly NOC workers, stated Steven Foy, Common Manager of Outpost Ops at the Nantahala Outdoor Center. omegle nigeria Not to mention, this is the most effective senior dating web page for senior singles and quite much reasonably priced as nicely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/19/2008 2:39:55 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

midnight2007
Neenah, WI

I am the type of person that believed that you have to look at what is inside the person to find an inner beauty. I have been told only butt ugly people look at things that way. I don't find myself to be ugly, but I don't find myself being the barbie doll type neither.

4/19/2008 7:06:07 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

mrq423
Racine, WI

Midnight, guys are visual. It takes them a little while to get to know the "real" you.

We think more of their "appealing" features first... romantic, sensitive to us,
understanding, great smile, inviting eyes, etc.

Once we are confident, then we look at physical features. Shouldn't make a difference if they are 160 lbs. or 310 lbs. A good man, with a beautiful heart, will outshine any other person.

And if they don't stick around to find out how you tick, what you believe in, how you present yourself won't matter.
You don't want them anyways...

4/20/2008 1:58:14 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

princessjeni61
Knapp, WI

What counts is whats on the inside.
That person's HEART.

4/20/2008 2:29:47 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

midnight2007
Neenah, WI

That is the truth, but men in this day and age dont look at it that way. Sometimes I wish that I was born in a different era, then at least I would be understood. Thanks for the imput though.

4/21/2008 9:42:21 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

princessjeni61
Knapp, WI

your very welcome

4/22/2008 11:39:19 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

owlsinflight
Viroqua, WI

Ok, here's the two sides to the coin (from my perspective)

On the one side you have looks, which can be hinted at with pictures. I admit that I'm guilty of passing over contacting someone just because of their picture. However, it's not so much a great body that I'm looking for in the picture. Go check some of the photos out, tell me if you see someone that looks sunk down with a frown. That can be a "skip to the next profile" moment for me. I think if someone really has pride in their self, that will show up in a picture. If they do not, that too will show up.

(Mine hopefully shows pride, but at the same time I don't want my photo blasted all over the world. So, I edited it some to give a glimpes but anything more requires contacting me)

On the other side of the coin, you have personality (or what's inside). A great body doesn't make up for a personality that doesn't match what you may be looking for. I will skip over someone just because their personality doesn't match what I'm looking for. How do you know what's inside though, since the picture can't tell you that? Enter "DateHookup" forums and groups. A great idea that lets you have a glimpes of how the person thinks.

I'm not looking for a model, but for the one coin in the world that fits best what I desire to have. Until that coin is located, I'll continue to participate in the forums and groups in hopes of finding others who have similar interests as me.

4/22/2008 7:16:24 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

mauger_mommy02
Stevens Point, WI

Inner beauty is key but most men & women judge a book (us) by our covers not relizing we r the best book they would of ever read. Don't give up!!!! There r still a few million people that feel the way we do we just have to find them or better yet let them find us b/c face one day they will.....

4/23/2008 3:48:58 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

midnight2007
Neenah, WI

You know for a younger woman you are great. Not many people your age think this way, and I am really happy to see that not all people are so shallow.

4/26/2008 2:07:54 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

keeshers
Wausau, WI

Yes it's what's inside that counts.

4/27/2008 4:20:14 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

imtaldie
Wausau, WI

Is this a loaded question?

Tell ya what, I'll toss a couple of thoughts out at ya,,,,

I had a GF of 2 years that would only do it on her knees and elbows because my hips made bruises otherwise. Guess I didn't have enuf padding.

The other story,
When I got out of the Army I blah blah blah, made some friends and we went out on the town. I ended up having a 1 night stand with a healthy girl.

That was 4 years ago, and my buddy still likes to give me crap my "standards". Thing is, he was around 250 then, more 300+ now. And from my view she was NOT big at all.

There is no problem liking big people, or prefering little ones. But don't be a hypocrit about it!

guess I went that far, may as well continue the thought. One thing I never had the advantage of was momentum. I gotta hand it to the big boys.

See, I have to rely on brute force. You guys let momentum take you forward, hit the endstops and ride it. Just learn the stroke, and it is like cruise control with a hands free fanny-wack!

So if you girls want endurance, getcha self a big boy. Us little scrubbs are like a jackhammer, but I gotta give the Titanic props!

[Edited 4/27/2008 4:53:12 AM]

4/28/2008 4:08:19 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

unexpected1420
Green Bay, WI

I used to be interested in looks only, but now having a good woman who I can relate to is whats important

5/1/2008 9:07:16 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

2tallmoose
Poplar, WI

Everyone has personal "ideals" that they are looking for, both in the looks, and the personality departments. From there, many go to the balancing act... trading little bits of ideals back and forth between them, in hopes of finding someone to grow old with. (Not true for those that are just trying to put numbers on their score card)

I, speaking for myself, prefer someone close to my body type (height to weight proportion) If I am wrong for that, so be it, but we are all individuals with our own wants and needs. That doesn't mean I only look at that. There is the balancing act, which I believe in. It all comes down to personal preference, and if someone wont accept you the way you are, you don't need them anyway !!!

5/2/2008 12:26:21 PM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

imtaldie
Wausau, WI

that girl with you in your pic better be your sister, or an ex.

5/4/2008 4:46:09 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

lizn101
Watertown, WI

I am with you all on this....it is whats inside that counts...But I also feel that when you meet somone it don't take long to tell if there could be something there or not...I think it takes about 3 or 4 dates to know if you could ever have feelings for a person...as long as you are being open and houst..and above all being you...peace and light Liz

5/4/2008 5:09:29 AM Does anyone look at what a person is other than looks anymore?  

snugleman
Bruce, WI

At my age, looks are not that important to me. I look at what is inside a person before I look at the outside. After all, isn't everybody looking for a ltr or for one night stands. I would rather have someone that is beautiful ( to me ) on the inside because I want to have someone with me for the rest of my life. After all, isn't it the inner person that attracts one to another? Which part of a person are we attracted to? I look at a persons profile before I look at the picture. A picture only shows the outside of a person. Someone may look really good in a picture, but be the total opposite of what you wanted in a person to share your life with.

Page: 1, 2