Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

late night hookups

This is in particular the case for users that have a restricted social group, are new to town, or otherwise. crossett singles We give limitless matching and we ll also send you new dating by e mail. Envision your incredibly personal Dream Group of highly skilled dating authorities searching for the pretty ideal regional matches, sparking their interest, and arranging all the dates for you. dog licks bbw With our extensive personality test, we can aid you obtain an individual who you are genuinely compatible with.

mega personal account

So desperate 1 young lady is even producing her personal dating app to get the inside running. kailua kona dating Steve gets up to go to the bathroom, and I can hear he s speaking to an individual. Second dates exist as options for undesirable initially dates. chaturbate mexico They also carry out an in depth character test to obtain your great match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/19/2008 10:25:05 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
xcdlinghappy
Vandalia, OH

What happened to the guys that would open the door for you, or pull out your chair,call women darling or dear,maybe I just seem to meet the wrong guys, For the women reading this do you think older men are better than the younger ones?

I always make sure to tell someone thank you when they go out of there way for me to do something nice,One of my female friends does not like it when men hold the door for her, I think they are showing good manners, maybe that's why she's single lol I guess I just run into the rude people .

[Edited 4/19/2008 6:08:36 PM]

4/19/2008 10:33:43 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

ib2607
Westerville, OH

there are a few "true gentlemen" left in this world. I may be young and a lot of people might think i have no clue waht im talking about, but those people just need to open their mind. These days the world seems to revolve around sex, which isnt right. so therefore no one cares about having good manners. but dont give you i guess you just have to look in the right places and you will find one of the few of us well-mannered men.

4/19/2008 10:37:59 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

Yes there are and the young man above me seems to be a prime example. Very sensible and mature for some one of that young age. Please keep that attitude as you go through life, Don't let this world ruin you like it has so many other young people.for ib.

[Edited 4/19/2008 10:38:22 AM]

4/19/2008 2:57:02 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

I feel that it also has to do with how much respect a man has. Not only for those around them, but for themselves as well as life. I was raised very classically, and although I am not one who you would consider a conservative, by any means, I understand the importance of displaying that respect for all I come into contact with.
I learned early in life how important it truly is to be of service to your fellow human beings. I have seen the ugly side of life...who hasn't in some capacity?
There is not a whole lot of emphasis put on the ability to respect oneself, nor to put into practice the concept of being responsible for oneself. It would stand to follow that if one is able to respect themselves as well as take responsibility for their actions (or inactions) that this would lead to a person who would be considered a 'gentleman' or a 'lady'
It may be that there are quite a few left out there, but as a result of the societal structure we now find ourselves living in. They may be intimidated by the behaviors they see being displayed around them.

4/19/2008 4:30:02 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

nodresiak
Versailles, OH

I think being a gentlemen has more to do with how you are raised by your parents.My father taught me that a women is to be respected and shown that she is appreciated and to never under any circumstances strike a women.I am proud to say I live in an area where if a man loses his cool with a lady at the bar and lays a hand on her he will most likely have about five to ten guys throwing him out on his head.That is how us countryfolk roll!Word to yo mutha

4/19/2008 4:42:51 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

garble de gook
open the door for us men , why do u women deserve such special treatment

[Edited 4/20/2008 8:16:14 AM]

4/20/2008 11:29:45 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
xcdlinghappy
Vandalia, OH

I agree, I think women should open doors for men and show respect and kindness .

4/20/2008 1:51:06 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

my problem is when i open the door and they don't say thank you or even a faint smile or nod of the head . Then i wonder why i even bothered.
I have helped ladies with their packages , clean the snow off their cars , and get them unstuck in the winter when they can't get out , shovel their drives and what do i get in return ?

an attitude as if i am supposed to do that for them.
Seems a little one sided to me , but i still do it anyways because that is the way i was raised . So i get frustrated when i see ladies asking these questions .

ANY good men left?

HELL YES

[Edited 4/20/2008 1:57:10 PM]

4/20/2008 7:14:09 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
lookin4luv86
Canton, OH

Well you apparently helped some ungrateful ladies. I, for one, would love a guy to hold my door for me, help me with my coat. The kind of thing they are supposed to do for you anyways.

4/21/2008 7:17:28 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
betweenus2
Holland, OH

It is really rude when you do hold a door for a woman and she breezes right through and doesn't say thank you or smile or anything, and I do hold the door for every woman I have the opportunity to do so for, cuz that's how I was raised. One time when I was having a bad day and I held the door for a woman at the mall and she didn't even acknowledge my presence I very loudly said, "YOU'RE WELCOME", she looked at me like a deer in the headlights but I think she got the message and I felt better. So ladies, if you wonder why guys seem to not have manners, maybe this info will help you understand. You are causing the problem.

4/21/2008 8:56:59 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

man4uin08
Columbus, OH

I am one and I judge a woman by her manners as much as her looks

When I enter any place and a woman is in front of me, I notice for various reasons whether she keeps the door open for me or anyone behind her for that matter.

If a woman doesn't keep the door open, I just write them off as self-absorbed, inattentive-to-their-surroundings woman and probably wouldn't have much interest in them.

I hold them open for any1 because it's not that hard to do and just shows consideration for other people.

Of course opening a door for a woman has the plus of a full visual experience - sometimes good, sometimes not so good. should I have said that here?

Finally if I hold a door open for any1 and they don't say thanks, nod their head, smile or acknowledge the kindness and consideration I've shown them, then I definitely wouldn't have any interest in that person because that person thinks their entitled to something.
(I'm trying to teach my teenager that you're not entitled to anything except what you earn).

I certainly wouldn't hold a door open for that person again.

4/23/2008 7:35:23 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

wiz333
Lakewood, OH

Certainly. I am one of them. It matters not to me if someone says thank you for holding the door. Nor does it matter if I'm holding the door for a male or female. If I'm going thru the door, and someone is approaching, I hold it. I don't have good manners because I expect to be rewarded, I have good manners because it's just the right thing to do.

4/23/2008 9:33:42 PM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  

later_k
Fairborn, OH

i for one was raised to respect women. most guy seem to turn a deaf ear to what women have to say unless it a subject the care about. IE themselves you will never get anywhere thinking only of yourself if you don't care enough to atleast ask her what she like you will never trully get to know her oh well hope i atleas make some since later k

4/24/2008 5:57:36 AM Are there any people left in this world with manners?  
polygyny4me
Dayton, OH

IB2607,

You sound like my sons and I am so proud of them. Your parents did a good job with you or you just learned on your own to be a gentleman. My Daddy always taught me that if it cannot be claimed of you that you are a gentleman and a scholar then you have not done well in life. You my friend have done well.

[Edited 4/24/2008 5:58:29 AM]