Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

The customers who are old adequate to be totally more than dating games that have a tendency to be consumed by them see this as a benefit. online dating scottsdale az If you understand your teen is working with dating apps, take the chance to talk about applying social media safely and responsibly and go over what is out of bounds. But there shouldn t be any sexual messages exchanged ahead of a very first meeting. bacchanal new orleans dress code Rooms and foremost, dating one particular is comfortable and secure.

mega personal reviews

This discomfort can also extend even additional in FYG/FYGlet relationships amongst upperclassmen and initial years. carrollton singles over 40 I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is normal to feel like this due to the fact I was in no way effectively treated from my past traumas because I often stopped medication and sessions mid way via. Her car or truck has stalled, this time on the side of a rather key highway. omegle spy program Your advantage year is the 52 week time period that your unemployment claim is thought of active just before you have to have to reapply.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/23/2008 11:00:26 PM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

bostnbean
Saluda, SC

I am so sorry for your loss. Where I live there is no animal control, so my neighbors can and will shoot if your pet goes on their property. I had a dog shot by a neighbor, who was a County Deputy, different county, he was fired for mistreating people the same week, he also moved within 2 weeks. My dog is still alive, but he never should have gone thru that. I hope you are able to push to max..

4/23/2008 11:09:46 PM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

nyonyo
Suwanee, GA

i know how u feel peach SWAT TEAM shot my dog he wasnt 1yr old i miss him so much! f*ck the police and everybody my jr didnt do nothing to U they have rights or else i wouldnt bebe fighting for them im currently facinh assualt charges and agravated assualt on an officer so f*ck that f*ck the police and all yall lames ass b*tches

4/24/2008 8:28:45 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

justme86
Waco, TX

Pets are sentient beings and we are morally responsible for taking care of them. There are laws in place against the mistreatment of animals.

4/25/2008 3:26:23 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Still haven't heard from anyone , on what is going to be done.

4/27/2008 11:11:34 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

tracey12
Wilkes Barre, PA

i think someone who hurt a animal has mental problems and the cops should be called so they can be acounted for their actions .

4/29/2008 3:45:21 PM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Canada has very weak animal cruelty laws. This would probably be destruction of property (animals are property, with no rights), and subject to a $50 fine. Our laws are disgusting and useless imo. There are always petitions and bills going to the govt, but nothing is done.

5/10/2008 5:28:19 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

tweet169
Belmont, NC

I have always said that I would like to be an attorney for animals. They can't speak for themselves but if someone could translate what they are feeling, the sad pictures of abused animals and even the ones that are left outside chained to a tree. I have seen animals left for dead or even dead still attached to their chains. Yes, all animals need rights and not one of these animals are born bad - it's the ppl that own them and they should be held accountable for what they have created or done. Pets have feelings and emotions just like we do. I live in an area where ppl throw puppies out all the time. Just over a month ago, I had two sweet lab mix puppies show up and within 1-week I had to watch them suffer from Parvo and I had to have them both put to sleep. Even thou they were here only a short time, they made an impression on my heart. They had their own personality and puppy breath.........

5/26/2008 9:05:19 PM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

I know how you feel. Back in SC, On my way home one night very late. I stop and picked up to puppies, Came home and found out they had worms so bad , I took them to the VET. but it was to late they died the next day, People that is the most heart sicking thing to watch them die The vet was a ass and said here take this this is all I can do, I cried so much I vomited... We have never found out how shot Oliver. We miss our little buddy. Ever time I see that chair he loved to sleep in It kills me. Thanks everyone .

5/27/2008 8:47:03 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Yes, you need to report the neighbor,

Hate to say this, but cats best kept indoors away from nasty people, cars, dogs, other cats, etc.
I only started keeping my cats inside about 3 years ago, and though the litter can be a pain,
knowing they are safe is worth the extra cleaning I do.... So sorry for your loss.
alice

5/27/2008 11:47:19 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

This just really pisses me off! I apologize for my language, but those a**holes need to be in jail!

5/28/2008 7:29:31 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Sumbeach that just tears me up hearing about things like that. The people who would shoot a pet "just for fun" either have no understanding or somehow fail to have any empathy for their fellow human beings. I wonder how they treat their own family and loved ones.

You might write an editorial for your local paper about a heartbroken 2 year old who's too young to understand that her buddy will never cuddle with her again.

My mother passed away 3 months ago and her final wish was to die in her own bed at home with her cat at her side. Anyone who tries to tell me that "animals" have no soul never saw how that cat stayed by her side after she had her final stroke and didn't leave her side until the undertaker came for her body. She lives with me now with my fatcat and she still curls up in the coat of my mother's that I saved, purring and kneading.

5/29/2008 2:15:51 PM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Thanks, Alice, 61, and SD. I know And he was a cat that stayed inside, but this on and only day we let him out. I feel its my fault, and well I know it was just his time.

He did make a big impact in our lives, and Yes thats a good idea to place the picture, someone else told me to do the same. Many hugs, Debra

5/30/2008 7:16:58 AM Should animals have rights too? When one is murdered?  

dej88
Harrisburg, PA

There is just no justification for what he did. A cat is harmless and was causing him no problem. There is a law here because enough people went to work to get one passed. He would be in jail. Do they have that in your state? I hope he does get punished and from my point of view, nothing could be too severe. I really feel for the little girl who lost her pet. When I was a kid, my parents made me give away my kitten just because a neighbor complained that he got in her flowers. I didn't get over that for a very long time and this is far worse than that. Are you going to get her another one? That may help some.

Those pictures are priceless. Thank you for sharing.

Page: 1, 2