Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

That doesn t mean waking them up every morning when reciting a new Chaucer verse rather, go out now and once more and keep difficult every single other and asking interesting concerns. men seeking men rochester But often really serious questions can get boring. Remember to not use all the queries verbatim or else you may sound too formal. hinge hookup Follow up with concerns about why they had been interested in the character and how they felt about exactly where their story went (if you re cool with spoilers, that is).

absolutely free hookup

She accepted, on the situation that he get a drink for me as well. lesbian chat rooms chicago We ll see how it goes. Based on the answers, you put a ‘yes or ‘no mark on the offered card, expressing your interest. russian massage nj 1 of the most well liked dating apps,Tinderwas after recognized as a hookup app for people not looking for extended term commitment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
4/26/2008 5:06:58 PM Prayer Requests  

bethinmi
Milford, MI

Does anybody have any prayer requests? If you do, please post.

4/26/2008 5:14:12 PM Prayer Requests  

bethinmi
Milford, MI

Mine is for my birthmother and stepfather. They have til May 5th to vacate their home in Dearborn. My mother lost her job of 22 years, earlier this year, and they have just about literally nothing to live on. She gets unemployment, yes, but it's barely enough to feed both her and my stepdad, and pay even 1/8 of the bills that they owe. My stepdad's brother owns the house, and they were not able to make their payments to him. Cindy has been SO diligent at looking for work, all she was able to find was a part-time job at a deli, 18 hours a week. The Wayne County Judge gave them an extension--they were to be out the 29th of April--this Tuesday--but they have until May 5th, to sell many of their possessions and pack up everything, to get out. At least they aren't leaving the state--they'll be 300 miles north of me, at my uncle's cabin..so please pray, then, that Cindy can find some type of employment up there. There aren't many jobs there, either, but with summer coming, she'll probably be able to land a job in the tourism industry, doing something with that. They won't have computer access, of course, living in a cabin, but they will have a phone, as soon as she can find a job.

Thanks so much for praying. I know God hears our prayers, and knows each of our hearts

5/6/2008 9:18:03 PM Prayer Requests  

summerain13
Piedmont, SC

bet, please keep us updated.

5/7/2008 8:23:41 AM Prayer Requests  

shorterthanshor
Wauseon, OH

I lifted your family in prayer. Hope everything turns around for them and just gets better and better.
I would like to ask for prayer for a lady , not in the Christian group, that needs God very much. She is very depressed and doesn't know how to have faith. I pray that God will lead the right people to her and use His wisom and words to be able to help her. Thanks---I won't mention names, God know who she is.

5/7/2008 8:36:24 AM Prayer Requests  

goldangel1
Hickory, NC

Please remember my mom so is now in the nurseing home because of health
problems with walking ,her legs are so swelled,we took her home for a
few hrs to see if she could be at home but she needs more than we can do
at this time for her with ours own health problems.also I have family and
loved ones not ready to meet the Lord so please lift them up to GOD.

5/7/2008 2:57:28 PM Prayer Requests  

summerain13
Piedmont, SC

HOLY are you LORD. How wonderful and merciful YOU are. LORD it is written in your WORD
that you are the host of the angelic army; so we ask that you charge your angels to come and do battle with us. It is also written in your WORD that you do not want anyone to
parish. LORD teach us, use us, according to your will, help us to have knowledge, understanding and wisdom that we might be an example of who you are. Help us to be an example of your love and saving grace that all who see us, all that know us, will know the FATHER. Heal our minds, our bodys and our souls. Help us to know and understand that you are the one that takes care of us and not we ourselves. Help us to remember that we are to step a side and allow you to preform your miracles, not only in our lives but in the lives of our loved ones. We ask this in JESUS' name.

Love in CHRIST
Gerelene

5/7/2008 5:44:47 PM Prayer Requests  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Spent the day yesterday in the VA hospital, Went into have elbow x-rayed, Doc sad lets do your chest too. He then set me up to have blood work this coming Sat. This is what he told me, ”smoke up what you have left, after the 16th you are going on the patch”. First stage of emphazima no clue how to spell that.
He ordered all test on blood from Aids to ???. I know I don’t have aids, but pray all others come out clean too. Pray the patch works and my lungs clear up.

5/7/2008 6:06:05 PM Prayer Requests  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Hi Everyone,

I will keep you all in my prayers.....God is hearing us now.....(smile)

My prayer-I started on the Nicotine Inhaler recently and am needing help getting rid of this sick smoking addiction...It is not God's will for us to abuse our bodies with "junk" like this.....

God Bless you all......

-pat

5/8/2008 5:01:38 PM Prayer Requests  

summerain13
Piedmont, SC

Hi Rich; Hi Sun,

Hope both of you are doing better today. Smoking is an addiction and I really know that from 1st hand experience. 1st cigarette at age 5, ended up smoking four packs a day by the time I quit 18 years ago.

O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

Holy FATHER GOD thank you for your marvellous works toward us; we give you praise and honor because you are worthy to be praised. FATHER we know that you love us and that you do not want anything bad to happened to your sons and daughters. We are asking for your healing power to be on Rich and Sun. Sometimes hard things have to happen to us to make us come to you to ask for deliverance and healing. We thank you in JESUS' name that you understand how we feel. The king sent and loose him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. We thank you FATHER for your tender mercies and your loving kindness toward us.
We ask all this is JESUS' name.
AMEN

Stand on the WORD and claim your healing.

Read James 5 and if you feel the need to confess some sin contact priest or pastor of a church body.

Sister in CHRIST
Gerelene

5/9/2008 1:25:16 AM Prayer Requests  

alexan51
Belmont, CA

hi and thank you for asking about prayer requist i have a fue first my mom hade a strok 2 week ago she is very week my brother a drunk driver hit him he hade to go to the hospital by life lite he still have a broking shoulder they cant operait on him because he have blood clot on top the head .and my son Quit college because finance and me having a broking hand and knee injery please pray for us it is to much to handel my the lord bless you all and keep you my the lord shine his face on you and give us all peace ty so much

5/9/2008 2:45:09 AM Prayer Requests  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

to alexan51

You and your family are in my prayers....

Hang in there friend......

God is your refuge in times of trouble.

He will get you through. Keep standing on the Word.

5/9/2008 2:54:33 AM Prayer Requests  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Thanks summerain13 for your prayers.I receive this prayer of healing
in the name of Jesus..........

God bless you now and always

-pat
IN HIM

5/9/2008 10:58:40 AM Prayer Requests  

teberd
Thompsons Station, TN

For those in need of Prayer this just came to me in an email. Please allow me to share this with you....

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you.

I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

And give the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You intimately. I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank you that I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace , love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

5/10/2008 9:23:04 PM Prayer Requests  

summerain13
Piedmont, SC

There is a prayer call "The Prayer Of Jabaz"

GOD bless me indeed.
Enlarge my territory.
Keep thy hand on me.
Keep my from evil that
I might not hurt myself.

I try to say this prayer everyday and I have
noticed a big difference in my life.

GOD bless you all
Sister in CHRIST
Gerelene

5/16/2008 8:07:38 PM Prayer Requests  

bethinmi
Milford, MI

Hi Summerrain, Mark and Cindy (stepdad and mother) left Dearborn two weeks ago; tomorrow (5/17) will be two weeks, and they're 170 miles north, not 300. I checked it out on Google Earth. And it looks like Houghton Lake has a lot in it--now, who is hiring, is a horse of a different color, but, it looks like from what I could see on the Chamber of Commerce up there, there are lots of businesses--hotels, restaurants, golf, Etc., that she could work at. The pay might not be real great, but if she could get two or even three of those little jobs, something could come of it.

Would you happen to know of any type of work Mark could possibly do, with having hepatitis C? He used to be a cook, that was his last job. The Rattlesnake Club, in downtown Detroit. Not even sure if the place still exists. But, with a communicable disease like that, it's almost like having TB, isn't it? If he had much strength in his body, I'm thinking a hotel could hire him, if he was strong enough to push a cart of linens and maybe a mop across a floor. He's an ex-heroin user, too, not sure if he's got any felonies on his record. I hope not, because they need all the money they can possibly get, right now.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4