Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free dating hookup sites

We stayed with each other via three of my deployments, and when I was notified that I would be moving to Japan…I proposed to her, and we ve been married for nearly a year. singles in st petersburg fl Joke you low be boring i male uncover joke, immediately alone will typically happen on forum lets customers in its there are dating potential. The even pickier ones will grammar nazi your ass. is badoo a hookup app You are capable to view the individual information that Tinder has collected about you by making use of the Download my Information tool and you can also request its deletion.

mega personsls

I m Dr. dating montclair I propose it very and really feel free of charge to pm if you have any concerns as to how to get onto it. Out of curiosity as there is several fantastic comments beneath the post, he offers himself a attempt and luckily he identified 1. locanto nj I stood there stunned as they danced their pal out of the bar and it took me a minute to realise that she have to have to text them asking them to save her from a terrible date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/26/2008 7:11:47 PM does size realy matter  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

I want to know why men think the size of their penis means so much in pleasing a woman... a man who can make love to a woman... exlpores all her senses... softly kissing her bare shoulders to her wrists and grasps her hands in clentching fists..... kissing the inside of her palms making her whole body arch ....soft wet kisses to her belly... moving down darting a his wet feathery tongue in her belly button clutching to her close as she moans delightfuly and approves with her pelvic thrusts........ STOP!!!!! DO YA REALLY THINK SHE IS THINKING ABOUT YOUR SIZE? WAKE UP! .......... To be continuted............................................................

4/26/2008 7:11:47 PM does size realy matter  

kimga257
Canton, GA

I think size does matter a little a long with being able to use it. It is not in the length but in the thickness average is good....big is not always better....

Ditto ---- Stylist7.....you summed it up perfectly.

But also remember guys just like there are all sizes of guys the same goes for women so what one woman can handle the other may not.

[Edited 4/26/2008 7:16:35 PM]

4/26/2008 7:13:25 PM does size realy matter  

angel_devil85
Stillwater, OK

Size doesn't matter at all..Unless the girl's p*ssy is so stretched all she can feel is the 10 inchers...but to me its about all in how you work it...so if you can make me scream your name..then your doing a great job...One of my ex's was only 6 inches...but he knew how to work it good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/26/2008 7:19:09 PM does size realy matter  

brujacakes
Albrightsville, PA

Only when it's too small.

4/26/2008 7:45:59 PM does size realy matter  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Check out my answer from last week and the week before that and the week before that and the ...

4/28/2008 2:14:08 AM does size realy matter  

smilinangel
Altoona, PA

lmao!!!! hell yes size matters .....who the fk you kidding ladies ...we want it big an thick ....when he has me bending over i wanna feel him slammin it to me lmfao ..... ya all are crazy ...tc

4/28/2008 5:26:48 AM does size realy matter  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

"Ain't churnin' no butter with a toothpick!" - Robbin Williams: Night at the Met

4/28/2008 8:33:21 AM does size realy matter  

sapphire_eyes
Tulsa, OK

Well, IMO, "No, just as long as they can hit the g-spot" size does not matter (I'm assuming here that you are inquiring as to the size of your penis? correct? you weren't specific and this is the most important question that a guys has if they are worried!) lol. If they are too small to hit the g-spot, then we won't be going there again! lol

A man's experiences, their technique, and their attitude are the MOST important tools they can bring to any encounter to make it memorable and satisfying. Haven't you heard the old saying "it's not necessarily the size of the tool, it's how the operator works it!"

So very very true!

[Edited 4/28/2008 8:39:20 AM]

4/28/2008 9:44:21 AM does size realy matter  

lookn4luv1969
Runnemede, NJ

It's not the size of the river but the motion in the ocean.

4/28/2008 9:45:36 AM does size realy matter  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

[Edited 4/28/2008 9:45:48 AM]

4/28/2008 9:46:39 AM does size realy matter  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

Maybe Look, but it's easier to get to Hawaii in a cruise ship than a row boat.

4/28/2008 9:48:01 AM does size realy matter  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

i think the only guys who ask that question is the small ones!!!!!

4/28/2008 9:48:27 AM does size realy matter  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

I find most women are interested in the size of a mans .....Wallet, paycheck,bank account!

4/28/2008 10:52:14 AM does size realy matter  

freakingnasty
Council Bluffs, IA

I have alot of lady friends(yes, just friends). some big, some small, some fat, some skinny, etc.
One of my friends is 6ft tall and she's a size queen she told me, mostly because and I quote "I'm a big b*tch."
But then again I've had some chicks say It depends on where you're putting it
I guess it just depends on the lady's physique. In all the experience I've had is that as long as your stuff ain't the size of a bic lighter, than you're gonna be all right.

4/28/2008 10:55:30 AM does size realy matter  

katriotic
Memphis, TN

the only nerves in the vagina are in the first third of the vaginal canal.. so theoretically it shoudnlt.. but in my opinion.. there's nothing better than being FULL and almost hurting... but not quite

Page: 1, 2, 3