Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real hookup dating sites

It doesn t have to be complicated and we humans are definitely excellent at producing issues difficult. hookups fayetteville ar I told him he had one thing hanging from his nose and he got all defensive and cut the date short. That way, we d be excited about our food and we can dine together. locanto tucson az I went on a couple of dates without any luck ahead of I came across Frank s profile.

where to find hookups

Okay, possibly not anything about their life choices, but a lot about just how compatible you two are going to be. palmdale party line Online identity verification must be completed every 90 days. The app sends guys a little number of possible matches based on their profile and tastes, and women will also obtain a selection of matches who are interested in them. playmore laredo tx Do you comprehend how preposterous that is? If your reasoning was to reestablish a partnership with her, that is negative type.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/27/2008 4:34:05 PM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

dannyboy08
Wyandotte, MI

Hi, just wondering if there is any Downriver woman that would like to chat about anything or you pick the topic
Danny

4/29/2008 3:41:21 AM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

Hi Dannyboy, there were a few of us from downriver i haven't seen the other two girls who made up that "few" number in some time though, they were both from LincolnPark, i've noticed there are quite a few guys on this site from downriver i was quite surprised at that, much less how many from Michigan. I'd love to see more action on this Michigan Group section. Have you lived in Michigan, and or Wyandotte your whole life? The morning is slipping by me, got to hit the shower and get to work.

4/29/2008 10:51:01 AM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

How far are either one of you
from Electric Street? I use to
attend Christmas Mass at that
Catholic Church.

4/29/2008 12:05:00 PM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Does it count if you grew up as a "Downriver Rat"? Used to live in Allen Park..My Mom still does 90 years old bless her heart and lives by herself in a house. The kids and I go down every Tuesday night to visit and make sure she eats dinner.My other brother and sisters take their turn one day a week to do the same. Electric street is in Lincoln Park my sister actually lived in an apartment on Electric....small world huh?

4/29/2008 1:00:43 PM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Plymouth isn't to far from
Northville Downs.North Territorial
Rd.and the MSU Observatory,and
the Perfecta Farms.lol

4/30/2008 4:41:49 AM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

curious70000
Wyandotte, MI

LOL@Joe,, at "THAT" catholic church,,, 'that' has to Mt.Carmel, the biggie in Wyandotte, though we have many catholic church's in Wyandotte, we also have many other church's, Wyandotte has the most church's AND the most bars in a city per capita' than any other city in America, it is no joke when said of Wyandotte, there's a bar and church on every other corner, lol....Electric is on the northern side of the city, i happen to be on the more southern end. But the city is, what, about 5 miles long from end to end? (if that)

4/30/2008 1:00:21 PM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Yeah Joe I bet on a horse at Northville Downs once...He was a great horse it took 10 horses to beat him.

5/24/2008 11:27:40 AM Is there any woman form the downriver area that would like to chat  

madeasmadness
Trenton, MI

Hi! I'm from downriver as well, Trenton area. Wyandotte has all those bars and churches because from the beginning there were mostly Polish immigrants in that area, and what better way to live life then to work, drink and go to church! You could go down any street and smell the chicken soup, kielbasa, pierogi, and golumbki cooking. I personally never lived in Wyandotte, but I remember what a clean city it always has been.
Actually it makes me feel guilty since I'm also Polish and I don't do much cooking anymore. You can't beat those Parish festivals either! Naz Drowie!