Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup locations near me

The OP has asked for tips, that was my tips, as with all tips you can take it or leave it, its up to you. memphis single ladies And I had nailed my dating routine which involved a dwelling cooked meal and karaoke. A lot of FDS members speak about how FDS changed their lives. tulsa rub ratings The Life of a Single Mother is a inspiration and a prerequisite to so many households and females confronting occasions of hardship.

best adult hookup sites

Stories from the planet presented to every single other like offerings dropped at each and every other s feet. stamford dating Ask the suitable inquiries to establish someone s identity where they operate and what suburb they reside in, for example. Each particular person I know that is in a content partnership was actively seeking for like when they identified it. adultlook mn The hosts, all writers from differing backgrounds, bring a literary perspective to subjects like sex, identity and culture, delivering critical critique with out taking themselves as well seriously.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/28/2008 3:19:48 AM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

jeche1752
Bonham, TX

i went to the one in granbury a couple of years agoand it was fun.nostalgic

4/28/2008 4:42:13 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

dogmansis
Blanco, TX

I didn't know they were still out there! I used to go all the time in San Antonio. There IS an outdoor theater in Wimberley, but you can't drive in...gotta walk, and its seasonal. Still pretty cool!

4/28/2008 5:23:20 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

nowurtalking
Amarillo, TX

I love drive-ins. We have one in Amarillo, and my kids and I go often in the summer.

4/28/2008 5:52:30 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

jc5691
Temple, TX

Theres still one in Gatesville and Kileen

4/28/2008 6:39:57 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

scorpi56
Corsicana, TX

the last one i saw was WILD HOGGS with John TRavolta...good movie

4/28/2008 7:48:34 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

kittygayle
Krebs, OK

I havent been in years. We dont have one here in McAlester anymore. Just the walk in movies. I always loved to go to the drive in movies!

4/29/2008 10:54:17 AM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

meh777
Midland, TX

We have one here between Midland and Odessa it has 3 screens now lol I love it!!

5/4/2008 10:35:04 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

stephysgp
Grand Prairie, TX

Went to the drive in last night and seen Iron Man and Drilbit Taylor. In garrett, Tx galaxie drive in

5/5/2008 12:08:39 AM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

tallhobbit
Euless, TX

Heck I don't even know where one is around here...

6/3/2008 5:36:35 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

rrer
Bryan, TX

I 've never been to it, but I've heard there was actually a NEW one built in Shiner a few years ago.

6/3/2008 5:54:30 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

jaded75149
Mesquite, TX

I went down to Waxahachie about a month ago and saw one on the way down there....just on this side of town I believe. Still going strong...several movies going.

6/3/2008 8:17:32 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

ms_luksi5273
Amarillo, TX

I went to the one here in Amarillo Sunday night. It was great...great movie....great guy...great necking....couldn't ask for anything more!!! First time I had been to one in 20 yrs. They still had the speakers back then....not anymore. That's real progress.

6/3/2008 8:19:04 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

grace_ful_heart
College Station, TX

i drove passed a drive in when i went to the city last weekend.. haven't been to one in years.

6/3/2008 8:27:33 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

leaninr1
Temple, TX

There's one not far from where I live. I went last year....what a blast!! They're still fun!

6/3/2008 8:28:17 PM anyone been to the drive-in movies lately  

rrer
Bryan, TX

What City?

Page: 1, 2